• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh sighed lightly and spoke as he continued looking at the sky♆...
“ I wonder what I did wrong.. ”

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi sighed before walking along the bridge railing. She soon saw Kuroh who was looking not in her direction as she just went to the railing behind him and just stood there*

Mayyflower said:
Taiga nodded and followed Nai and Emiya close behind
"So, Taiga? Wanna tell me about yourself? What brings you to Earth and stuff?" Emiya asked.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh sighed lightly and spoke as he continued looking at the sky♆...
“ I wonder what I did wrong.. ”

[/QUOTE]
(( He did everything wrong ))

Roman said:
"So, Taiga? Wanna tell me about yourself? What brings you to Earth and stuff?" Emiya asked.
Taiga looked over at Emiya. "I came to earth because my friend who is also a familiar suggested it to me" she says softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Fashion stuff" thana said before she smiled at satoshi "going good?" She asked him

[/QUOTE]
Hayate chuckled, "Women~" he said jokingly. Satoshi nodded, "Yeah everything is great, mom! Why do you ask?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki stood up and went back in the bed*

*Kikuri giggled a little*

''i love you too Myuki''

*She said softly*

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki stood up and went back in the bed*

*Kikuri giggled a little*

''i love you too Myuki''

*She said softly*

[/QUOTE]
"well thatwas a fun mourning" she said to yuki

Myuki nuzzled kikuri happily

Mayyflower said:
Taiga looked over at Emiya. "I came to earth because my friend who is also a familiar suggested it to me" she says softly
Emiya nodded, "I see. So you're from a different planet or dimension or what?" He asked curiously.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"well thatwas a fun mourning" she said to yuki
Myuki nuzzled kikuri happily

[/QUOTE]
''haha..yeah....so, wanna go grab some breakfast?''

*Kikuri giggled as she kissed Myuki's forehead*

Mayyflower said:
"Just a bit" she says before taking a bite
Ayen nodded "i can remember the first child i raised... it was twelve thousand years ago, ancient Greece, he was the only son of a friend of mine that died during battle." he said as he looked back to Amaya.

Roman said:
Kax stood up, "Worst than a death grip... Jesus... That fairy strength is ridiculous, Minako." "Sorry daddy~"
"That was the hug of death, it was kind of funny in my opinion..." Yoshino said quietly as she jumped to her feet. "Aw she's so cute. There no way to be mad at her." She said and ruffled Minako's hair.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka shook her head and looked at Akira with a smile. "No I should be fine. Don't worry~" She went over to the fridge and rummaged through it before finding a large cake. Her eyes shined in glee as she took it out and set the cake on the counter before going over to the drawer and grabbing a fork. Asuka went back over to the cake and tore a piece off with her fork before chewing it happily. "Mm! Nothing beats cake... not even pie... pie is terrible."
...♅Akira watched as Asuka began eating the cake. He spoke, laughing lightly♅...

“ I'm guessing you're hungry?~ ”

-------------------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi sighed before walking along the bridge railing. She soon saw Kuroh who was looking not in her direction as she just went to the railing behind him and just stood there*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh heard footsteps coming from behind him and quickly spun around, pointing the bottom of his sheathe towards Himeragi's neck. He spoke as he slowly lowered his weapon♆...

“ Oh, it's you. ”

3145126_1359885310202.51res_500_281_zpsc4wuehxg.jpg

Roman said:
Hayate chuckled, "Women~" he said jokingly. Satoshi nodded, "Yeah everything is great, mom! Why do you ask?"
"I just wanted to know how training was. And where your sister was considering saves not clung to you" thana said to him

Roman said:
Emiya nodded, "I see. So you're from a different planet or dimension or what?" He asked curiously.
"Yea, were spirits" she says. "So I guess if that's what you want to call it" she says

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira watched as Asuka began eating the cake. He spoke, laughing lightly♅...

[/QUOTE]
Asuka nodded as she ate more of the cake, "I'm starving. I've been craving a ton of sweets this whole time and I finally got some! But I still want something else... like pound cake! That's super sweet bread and I like eating that." She said happily, taking another piece of the cake and eating it.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

-------------------------

...♆Kuroh heard footsteps coming from behind him and quickly spun around, pointing the bottom of his sheathe towards Himeragi's neck. He spoke as he slowly lowered his weapon♆...

“ Oh, it's you. ”

3145126_1359885310202.51res_500_281_zpsc4wuehxg.jpg

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi turned around startled making her drop her ice cream off the bridge into the water as she looked at Kuroh. She then sighed in relief and crossed her arms*

''Alert as usual i guess...you should really just lower your guard too yknow? you might scare a child half to death..''

*She said before turning around and watching her ice cream float on the water and at the butterfly that landed on her nose which made her giggle a little*

WeirdPrincess said:
"That was the hug of death, it was kind of funny in my opinion..." Yoshino said quietly as she jumped to her feet. "Aw she's so cute. There no way to be mad at her." She said and ruffled Minako's hair.
Minako smiled happily, before sitting down on the couch to watch TV. Kaz chuckled, "I know I can't stay mad at her. I never was."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I just wanted to know how training was. And where your sister was considering saves not clung to you" thana said to him

[/QUOTE]
Satoshi blinked, "I don't know where Ara is.... I didn't even see her upstairs. She might be in her room."

Mayyflower said:
"Yea, were spirits" she says. "So I guess if that's what you want to call it" she says
Emiya nodded, "How long have you been here on, Earth?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]
Rina pulled against his sleeve "will you lay with us" she asked him
Lily hugged him tightly and nuzzled his stomach "please" she said to him

Katie also did the same

[/QUOTE]
Murasaki sighed, unable to believe that he really was about to lie down to comfort these girls. He sat at the foot of the bed and sighed. "Rest." He said simply.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka nodded as she ate more of the cake, "I'm starving. I've been craving a ton of sweets this whole time and I finally got some! But I still want something else... like pound cake! That's super sweet bread and I like eating that." She said happily, taking another piece of the cake and eating it.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...

“ Like this? ”

...♅Akira then pulled out a large pound cake and held it out towards Asuka, soon continuing♅...

“ Here you go~ ”

------------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi turned around startled making her drop her ice cream off the bridge into the water as she looked at Kuroh. She then sighed in relief and crossed her arms*
''Alert as usual i guess...you should really just lower your guard too yknow? you might scare a child half to death..''

*She said before turning around and watching her ice cream float on the water and at the butterfly that landed on her nose which made her giggle a little*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh sighed and replied♆...

“ Can't. Ever since someone tried to kill me I can't afford to let my guard down.”

Roman said:
Minako smiled happily, before sitting down on the couch to watch TV. Kaz chuckled, "I know I can't stay mad at her. I never was."
Satoshi blinked, "I don't know where Ara is.... I didn't even see her upstairs. She might be in her room."

"I know you weren't, I was just saying in general." Yoshino said with a grin before stretching. She then tapped her finger on her chin in thought before turning and walking towards the back doors of the house. "To the pool!"

Roman said:

"I wonder if she's ok" thana said to him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back