• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*The slime eventually got off of Yuki when only Yuki's underwear remained*
''p-perverted slime..''

*She said blushing*

*Kikuri continued to kiss her as her tongue coiled around Myuki's tongue*

[/QUOTE]
Shira stared at the slime as it was in her hands "what is this" she said

Myuki blushed badly and broke the kiss and took a heavy breath

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Myuki kissed her more like she did

"Hey baby" thank said as she moved to lean against him

[/QUOTE]
Hayate smiled, "Hey Thana." He said, putting a arm around her. "Whatcha doing?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira stared at the slime as it was in her hands "what is this" she said
Myuki blushed badly and broke the kiss and took a heavy breath

[/QUOTE]
''just a slime...apparently, most slimes contain acid which only appears to melt clothes..''

*Kikuri breathed heavily aswell as she looked at Myuki as she giggled a little bit*

WeirdPrincess said:
"I wonder what their going to look like..." Asuka whispered, a small smile on her face. "Or who there going to take after really."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...

“ They're twins~ Maybe one will take after me, and the other will take after you~ ”

-----------------------

@Fukushima Akira[/URL]
...♆Kuroh stood ontop of the bridge, gazing up at the sky. He was lost in deep thought♆...

589215-k___02___large_18_zpsg5nro25z.jpg

Mayyflower said:
"It's none of your business." She says before turning around and locking the door. "That's not the only thing up there that's interesting...." She says.
Len huffed "fine then" he said as he went to his room.

Roman said:
Minako looked at Kaz, who was struggling for freedom. "Whoops." She said, letting him go. Kaz immediately gasped for air.
Yoshino blinked and giggled quietly, "Wow... You had a death grip on him."

Mayyflower said:
Taiga chuckled a little. "Yea no there isn't anything on your face" she says
Nai chuckled, "Well that's good." He said happily.

3159381948_1_12_UgCBrEVn.gif

Emiya smiled at the two, "Well how about we get going? Also, Nai? Don't tell your brother I'm here. He doesn't know it yet."

Nai gave his father a nod and motioned for Taiga to follow.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''just a slime...apparently, most slimes contain acid which only appears to melt clothes..''
*Kikuri breathed heavily aswell as she looked at Myuki as she giggled a little bit*

[/QUOTE]
"Peverted thing" shira said to yuki

Myukiblushed at kikuri as she stared at her

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ They're twins~ Maybe one will take after me, and the other will take after you~ ”

-----------------------

...♆Kuroh stood ontop of the bridge, gazing up at the sky. He was lost in deep thought♆...

589215-k___02___large_18_zpsg5nro25z.jpg

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi sighed as she looked at the sunset admiring the scene*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Peverted thing" shira said to yuki
Myukiblushed at kikuri as she stared at her

[/QUOTE]
''haha...yeah....''

*Kikuri then hugged Myuki again nuzzling her neck happily*

Roman said:
Nai chuckled, "Well that's good." He said happily.
3159381948_1_12_UgCBrEVn.gif

Emiya smiled at the two, "Well how about we get going? Also, Nai? Don't tell your brother I'm here. He doesn't know it yet."

Nai gave his father a nod and motioned for Taiga to follow.
Taiga nodded and followed Nai and Emiya close behind

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

[/QUOTE]
"Oh yeah... I don't know why I didn't think about that." Asuka said and laughed a little. She turned her body so she was sitting forwards before putting her hand on the left armrest and pushing herself up. "Getting up is so much harder now..." She pouted a little after she was standing all the way up before walking towards the kitchen.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''haha...yeah....''

*Kikuri then hugged Myuki again nuzzling her neck happily*

[/QUOTE]
Shira sighed then crawled back into bed with yuki

"I-I love you" she whispered to her

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh yeah... I don't know why I didn't think about that." Asuka said and laughed a little. She turned her body so she was sitting forwards before putting her hand on the left armrest and pushing herself up. "Getting up is so much harder now..." She pouted a little after she was standing all the way up before walking towards the kitchen.
...♅Akira watched her stand up and walk over towards the kitchen. He spoke, standing up and following her♅...

“ Need any help? ”

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Reading" thana said to him as a wine glass appeared in one of her hands and she took a drink

[/QUOTE]
Hayate smiled, "What are you reading?" He asked, before Satoshi plopped down beside them. "Hey!" He said, giving Hayate a high five.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi sighed as she looked at the sunset admiring the scene*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh sighed lightly and spoke as he continued looking at the sky♆...

“ I wonder what I did wrong.. ”

Mayyflower said:
Amaya shook her head and looked back at the attic before she went to the back porch.
Ayen went down to the kitchen and made some eggs and toast before going to the back porch and handed Amaya a plate "worrying on a empty stomach it bad y'know." he said tilting his head.

Roman said:
Hayate smiled, "What are you reading?" He asked, before Satoshi plopped down beside them. "Hey!" He said, giving Hayate a high five.
"Fashion stuff" thana said before she smiled at satoshi "going good?" She asked him

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino blinked and giggled quietly, "Wow... You had a death grip on him."
Kax stood up, "Worst than a death grip... Jesus... That fairy strength is ridiculous, Minako." "Sorry daddy~"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen went down to the kitchen and made some eggs and toast before going to the back porch and handed Amaya a plate "worrying on a empty stomach it bad y'know." he said tilting his head.
Amaya took the plate. "Thanks" she says

Ansom awoke and sleepily made his way to the kitchen area. He was in a state between sleep and wake, so his senses were rather dulled at the moment. He lazily waved his hand and a jug of chocolate milk appeared in his hand while a cup appeared on the counter. He began to pour, but he ended up missing the cup completely and spilling the milk all over the counter. In his current state, Ansom did not realize, so he drank from an empty glass and yawned.

@Lumina

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira sighed then crawled back into bed with yuki
"I-I love you" she whispered to her

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki stood up and went back in the bed*

*Kikuri giggled a little*

''i love you too Myuki''

*She said softly*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira watched her stand up and walk over towards the kitchen. He spoke, standing up and following her♅...
“ Need any help? ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka shook her head and looked at Akira with a smile. "No I should be fine. Don't worry~" She went over to the fridge and rummaged through it before finding a large cake. Her eyes shined in glee as she took it out and set the cake on the counter before going over to the drawer and grabbing a fork. Asuka went back over to the cake and tore a piece off with her fork before chewing it happily. "Mm! Nothing beats cake... not even pie... pie is terrible."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back