• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "shall we try and get them on good terms again?" he asked
"I've tried" she says

Roman said:
Nai smiled and bowed himself, "Hi."
Emiya smiled and looked at Taiga as he spoke. "Well. Since you are now gonna follow my orders, I want to know will you follow any orders given by my sons?" He asked.

tumblr_msnlrsZMoy1qbc3rzo5_250.gif

(( Okay, want me to start? ))
"I can't on my own will but if you order me to follow his orders then I can" she says

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino blinked before laughing as she put a hand over her mouth. "It's a form of affection... or kissing is what it is."
Minako blinked, still hugging Kaz as tight as possible, "So you kiss each by putting your mouths on one anothers?" She asked. "That's nasty..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira grunted as she pulled harder
Myuki immediately loosened and hugged her lovingly "I'm sorry" she whimpered to her

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki pulled as well as the slime let go of Shira's hand but still stuck onto Yuki's foot*

*Kikuri giggled a little before kissing her forehead*

''its okay Myuki..''

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "did you try offering something as an reward?" he asked tiredly.
"I don't bribe, cause then they won't really forgive each other... They will just do it for the reward and then once they have got it then they will continue to argue" she sighed

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki pulled as well as the slime let go of Shira's hand but still stuck onto Yuki's foot*

*Kikuri giggled a little before kissing her forehead*

''its okay Myuki..''

[/QUOTE]
Shira growled before grabbing the slime with both hands and pulling as hard as she could

"I'm sorry" she said again as she nuzzled her more

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Sure)

[/QUOTE]
Hayate and Satoshi were outside the castle training. "Dad, I can't get it! It's not easy..." Hayate shook his head, "You aren't trying hard enough then..." he said, stretching. "I wonder what your mother and sister are doing."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...
“ It must be the twins~ They're testing their movements before they're born. Judging by the way of progression, there's about one hour left~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka nodded, "That's not very far... That's way closer then before... Oh m-" She started before she felt a small tap on the palms of her hands. "See! They did it again! They must really want out..." She muttered as she stared down at her stomach. "There won't have to be a C-section right? Because there won't be any problems of how the babies are positioned..."

Mayyflower said:
"I've tried" she says

"I can't on my own will but if you order me to follow his orders then I can" she says
Emiya nodded, "Well I'll need you to follow their orders too. They'll need are help than I would. Well maybe Nai, but my oldest son Taylor might not want your help."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira growled before grabbing the slime with both hands and pulling as hard as she could
"I'm sorry" she said again as she nuzzled her more

[/QUOTE]
*The slime only then started to spread up Yuki's leg almost becoming like a slime-like sock*

''uhhh..wa-wait what?''

''i said its alright, its fine Myuki...you have nothing to be sorry about''

*She said as she hugged her*

Mayyflower said:
"I don't bribe, cause then they won't really forgive each other... They will just do it for the reward and then once they have got it then they will continue to argue" she sighed
Ayen sat on the bed as he rubbed his chin "how about a mutual... i don't want to call it a punishment, maybe a hindrance, till they can get along?" he said frowning his eyebrows.

Roman said:
Emiya nodded, "Well I'll need you to follow their orders too. They'll need are help than I would. Well maybe Nai, but my oldest son Taylor might not want your help."
Taiga nods. "Okay" she says giving Nai a quick glance

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka nodded, "That's not very far... That's way closer then before... Oh m-" She started before she felt a small tap on the palms of her hands. "See! They did it again! They must really want out..." She muttered as she stared down at her stomach. "There won't have to be a C-section right? Because there won't be any problems of how the babies are positioned..."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and took a sip of his wine, soon replying♅...

“ You won't need it, stop worrying~ Wait, they're kicking? ”

...♅Akira placed the glass down onto the ground and walked over to Asuka, soon placing his hands onto her stomach, waiting for something to happen♅...

Roman said:
Minako blinked, still hugging Kaz as tight as possible, "So you kiss each by putting your mouths on one anothers?" She asked. "That's nasty..."
Yoshino burst out laughing and fell to the floor, holding her stomach as she laughed. "That's how people kiss Minako. Or at least that's how you show someone you love them. You'll understand when you're older."

Roman said:
Hayate and Satoshi were outside the castle training. "Dad, I can't get it! It's not easy..." Hayate shook his head, "You aren't trying hard enough then..." he said, stretching. "I wonder what your mother and sister are doing."
Area sat there in her room on a window seal bench and stared out the curtains and watched Hayate and satoshi train

Ghana sat there in the living room reading some fashion magazine

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sat on the bed as he rubbed his chin "how about a mutual... i don't want to call it a punishment, maybe a hindrance, till they can get along?" he said frowning his eyebrows.
Amaya shrugged. "I don't care" she says fixing her hair

Rin turned into a cat and went to her room and into a box and layed down

Mayyflower said:
Taiga nods. "Okay" she says giving Nai a quick glance
Nap looked at Taiga, "Is there something on my face?" He asked, rubbing his cheek.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*The slime only then started to spread up Yuki's leg almost becoming like a slime-like sock*
''uhhh..wa-wait what?''

''i said its alright, its fine Myuki...you have nothing to be sorry about''

*She said as she hugged her*

[/QUOTE]
"Stupid thing let go" shira said as she struggled against the slime

Myuki just nodded as she still hugged kikuri and resisted the urge to cry

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and took a sip of his wine, soon replying♅...
“ You won't need it, stop worrying~ Wait, they're kicking? ”

...♅Akira placed the glass down onto the ground and walked over to Asuka, soon placing his hands onto her stomach, waiting for something to happen♅...

[/QUOTE]
Asuka nodded quickly and stared intently at Akira's hands. They say in silence for a while before two taps were felt on his palms. "See, I told you! That one kind of hurt though..."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya shrugged. "I don't care" she says fixing her hair
Rin turned into a cat and went to her room and into a box and layed down
Ayen sighed "well, not with that attitude." he said as he stood up again

Len stared at the attic.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino burst out laughing and fell to the floor, holding her stomach as she laughed. "That's how people kiss Minako. Or at least that's how you show someone you love them. You'll understand when you're older."
Minako looked at Yoshino, hugging Kaz even tighter, "That's just so gross though mommy... You're just pretty much sucking faces..." She said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Stupid thing let go" shira said as she struggled against the slime
Myuki just nodded as she still hugged kikuri and resisted the urge to cry

[/QUOTE]
*The slime resisted and kept onto Yuki*

*Kikuri sighed as she held Myuki's head to her chest and smiled*

''if you want to cry, go ahead. its not good to keep it in..''

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka nodded quickly and stared intently at Akira's hands. They say in silence for a while before two taps were felt on his palms. "See, I told you! That one kind of hurt though..."
...♅Akira felt the kicks and replied, smiling widely♅...

“ Wow~ My little babies sure are lively~ ”

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Area sat there in her room on a window seal bench and stared out the curtains and watched Hayate and satoshi train
Ghana sat there in the living room reading some fashion magazine

[/QUOTE]
Hayate and Satoshi made their way inside the castle. Satoshi went to change clothes while, Hayate chuckled and plopped down next to Thana. "Hey~"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back