• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Rina giggled at Luke as she watched him sleep for a while the. Fell asleep her self

[/QUOTE]
(( Wanna leave them there and switch to maybe Thana and Hayate? xD ))

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino's entire face turned red as he kissed before she scrambled to her feet and moved away. "D-Don't do that! I was surprised by that... a-at least tell more or something."
Kaz blinked and nodded, "Okay... Then, I'm gonna kiss you?" He said in a questioning tone before kissing her again.

SoulofTobi said:
Len sighed "fine be that way." he said as he finished his toast then hopped off the counter
Ayen put on a shirt then stretched "well, i think the kids are already bickering."
Rin fixed her bowl of milk and went to the dinning room to eat

Amaya rolled her eyes before getting dressed

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"A slime?" Shira asked as she reached for it and grabbed it
Myuki layer fast asleep with her

[/QUOTE]
*The slime sucked Shira's hand inside it along with Yuki's foot*

''..*sigh* jeez, so many weird creatures in Aion...sometimes, i dunno if i should destroy them or let them be cuz they are cute sometimes..''

*Kikuri let her sleep on her again as Kikuri stared at the ceiling. Her size forming back to her child-like size and being coiled around*

Mayyflower said:
Taiga bowed aswell. "I taiga Aisaka vow to be a loyal companion, I'll stay by your side only when I am needed, I will and have to obey every order you give me" she says quietly, a little embarrassed.
Emiya nodded, "I'm Emiya White." He said, looking down at Nai. "This is my youngest son, Nai."

Roman said:
(( Wanna leave them there and switch to maybe Thana and Hayate? xD ))
Kaz blinked and nodded, "Okay... Then, I'm gonna kiss you?" He said in a questioning tone before kissing her again.
Yoshino kissed him back, still blushing.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Sure)

[/QUOTE]
(( Where are they? Oblivion? ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*The slime sucked Shira's hand inside it along with Yuki's foot*
''..*sigh* jeez, so many weird creatures in Aion...sometimes, i dunno if i should destroy them or let them be cuz they are cute sometimes..''

*Kikuri let her sleep on her again as Kikuri stared at the ceiling. Her size forming back to her child-like size and being coiled around*

[/QUOTE]
Shira looked at it before she started to pull against it

Myuki eventually woke up again and looked at her

Mayyflower said:
Rin fixed her bowl of milk and went to the dinning room to eat
Amaya rolled her eyes before getting dressed
Ayen chuckled "you think i'm joking, but i'm not" he said in a slightly serious tone.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino kissed him back, still blushing.
Kaz was about to pull away from the kiss before being tackled, by Minako. "Daddy! What the heck were you and mommy doing?!" Minako asked, hugging Kaz as tight as she could.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira looked at it before she started to pull against it
Myuki eventually woke up again and looked at her

[/QUOTE]
''d-damn..this is a strong slime..''

*She said as the slime sucked in Shira's hand in more*

*Kikuri was in her child form again as she looked at Myuki*

''arent you...tired..?''

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "you think i'm joking, but i'm not" he said in a slightly serious tone.
"I know their bickering cause I can hear them" she says giving him a blank stare

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''d-damn..this is a strong slime..''
*She said as the slime sucked in Shira's hand in more*

*Kikuri was in her child form again as she looked at Myuki*

''arent you...tired..?''

[/QUOTE]
Shira pulled harder as she grabbed the slime a with her other hand

Myuki frowned more I want this to be a dream" she said to her

WeirdPrincess said:
"Then I'll be very cautious not to make any sort of cute faces if you aren't around." Asuka said before putting her hands over her mouth. "No more kisses."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and leaned back, shortly before sitting down and manifesting a glass of wine within his hands. He spoke as he looked down at it as he moved his hand in circular motions♅...

“ Alright~ So how do you feel? ”

tumblr_inline_nsw8utM45A1ryvw12_500_zpsz96rqexq.gif

Roman said:
Kaz was about to pull away from the kiss before being tackled, by Minako. "Daddy! What the heck were you and mommy doing?!" Minako asked, hugging Kaz as tight as she could.
Yoshino blinked before laughing as she put a hand over her mouth. "It's a form of affection... or kissing is what it is."

Mayyflower said:
"I know their bickering cause I can hear them" she says giving him a blank stare
Ayen sighed "shall we try and get them on good terms again?" he asked

Mayyflower said:
Taiga looked over at Nai. "Hello" she says with a quick bow
Nai smiled and bowed himself, "Hi."

Emiya smiled and looked at Taiga as he spoke. "Well. Since you are now gonna follow my orders, I want to know will you follow any orders given by my sons?" He asked.

tumblr_msnlrsZMoy1qbc3rzo5_250.gif

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Yes)

[/QUOTE]
(( Okay, want me to start? ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira pulled harder as she grabbed the slime a with her other hand
Myuki frowned more I want this to be a dream" she said to her

[/QUOTE]
*The slime sucked in her other hand as well*

*Kikuri nodded before closing her eyes wincing a little before she was back to her full grown size. She was breathing heavily afterwards*

''it takes a lot of power to go back into this size from child form..''

Roman said:
Nai smiled and bowed himself, "Hi."
Emiya smiled and looked at Taiga as he spoke. "Well. Since you are now gonna follow my orders, I want to know will you follow any orders given by my sons?" He asked.

tumblr_msnlrsZMoy1qbc3rzo5_250.gif

(( Okay, want me to start? ))
(Sure)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and leaned back, shortly before sitting down and manifesting a glass of wine within his hands. He spoke as he looked down at it as he moved his hand in circular motions♅...
“ Alright~ So how do you feel? ”

tumblr_inline_nsw8utM45A1ryvw12_500_zpsz96rqexq.gif

[/QUOTE]
Asuka tilted her head in thought, "I feel fine for the most part... besides feeling a little nauseous here and there." She said as she moved her hands away from her mouth and rested them on top of her stomach. "And sometimes, I feel really weird kicks. It's not to often though."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*The slime sucked in her other hand as well*

*Kikuri nodded before closing her eyes wincing a little before she was back to her full grown size. She was breathing heavily afterwards*

''it takes a lot of power to go back into this size from child form..''

[/QUOTE]
Shira grunted as she pulled harder

Myuki immediately loosened and hugged her lovingly "I'm sorry" she whimpered to her

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka tilted her head in thought, "I feel fine for the most part... besides feeling a little nauseous here and there." She said as she moved her hands away from her mouth and rested them on top of her stomach. "And sometimes, I feel really weird kicks. It's not to often though."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...

“ It must be the twins~ They're testing their movements before they're born. Judging by the way of progression, there's about one hour left~ ”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back