• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Kaz shook his head before getting out of the water. He then opened his inventory and began changing things about himself. He the sky and laughed happily.
bVcJGwD.jpg

"I learned how to change my appearance from some old guy. Not only that, he said I needed to be a little more confident."

Reiji nodded, "I'm surprised we didn't see one another there. I just left not too long ago."
"I was probably too distracted to look at anyone" she says and shrugs.

(Nigh)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi turned around in surprise*
''dammit Kuroh! i thought you couldnt swim and you couldve drowned!!''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh laughed lightly♆...

“ Yeah, well you shouldn't have thro-... You're wearing a white dress.. ”

...♆Kuroh looked down at Himeragi's chest and began blushing heavily. He spoke♆...

“ Y-You're... top is see-through... ”

LunaCrosby said:
"I was probably too distracted to look at anyone" she says and shrugs.
(Nigh)
"I would understand. I can be a little too distracted myself." He said.

(( Night ))

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka looked at Akira in slightly surprise to see a tear before she gazed down at Kioko in her arms and suddenly sniffed as a tear rolled down her cheek. "Aw man... I didn't think I'd be crying today." She said quietly as she held Kioko a little closer and sniffed again.
...♅Akira blinked his eyes as his tears began falling onto the ground. He spoke, the tear falling onto the ground, a large golden glow soon occurring. He spoke as he pulled Hikari to his chest♅...

“ I didn't think I'd ever cry.. ”

Roman said:
Kaz shook his head before getting out of the water. He then opened his inventory and began changing things about himself. He then looked up at the sky and laughed happily.
bVcJGwD.jpg

"I learned how to change my appearance from some old guy. Not only that, he said I needed to be a little more confident."

Reiji nodded, "I'm surprised we didn't see one another there. I just left not too long ago."
Yoshino smiled and clapped her hands, "That's great! You sure do learn a lot of stuff from old guys."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh laughed lightly♆...
“ Yeah, well you shouldn't have thro-... You're wearing a white dress.. ”

...♆Kuroh looked down at Himeragi's chest and began blushing heavily. He spoke♆...

“ Y-You're... top is see-through... ”

[/QUOTE]
*She looked down at her chest and covered it*

''you dumb ass..''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*She looked down at her chest and covered it*
''you dumb ass..''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh continued staring, commenting as if he was in a trance♆...

“ Your boobs look great~ ”

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino smiled and clapped her hands, "That's great! You sure do learn a lot of stuff from old guys."
"Old people are wise. That's why I like to learn from them." Kaz said, looking at Yoshino, only to blush like before. "But... Then there is confidence..."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira blinked his eyes as his tears began falling onto the ground. He spoke, the tear falling onto the ground, a large golden glow soon occurring. He spoke as he pulled Hikari to his chest♅...
“ I didn't think I'd ever cry.. ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka tried to blink away her tears, though more kept falling as she gazed at Kioko. She sniffed again as a tear dropped on to her forehead, which Asuka gently wiped away. "Well you did... and now I am too. Though I already was crying." She said and smiled slightly as tears slowly continued to fall.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh continued staring, commenting as if he was in a trance♆...
“ Your boobs look great~ ”

[/QUOTE]
''w-what the- hey! dont make your pervert side take over now!''

*She said as she blushed*

Roman said:
"Old people are wise. That's why I like to learn from them." Kaz said, looking at Yoshino, only to blush like before. "But... Then there is confidence..."
Yoshino swam over to the edge and tilted her head up to look at him. "Your face is red again... What's this about confidence? It'll be fine, right?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka tried to blink away her tears, though more kept falling as she gazed at Kioko. She sniffed again as a tear dropped on to her forehead, which Asuka gently wiped away. "Well you did... and now I am too. Though I already was crying." She said and smiled slightly as tears slowly continued to fall.
...♅Akira wiped away his tears and spoke♅...

“ A-anyway, should we go get the food? ”

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''w-what the- hey! dont make your pervert side take over now!''
*She said as she blushed*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh just stared, shortly before replying as he teleported them both out of the water♆...

“ I can smell your lust, you know. It's overpowering.. ”

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino swam over to the edge and tilted her head up to look at him. "Your face is red again... What's this about confidence? It'll be fine, right?"
"Well... You're in a bikini so you can't blame me for blushing because I like what I se-" Kaz stopped mid sentence. "That's what it is! I'm gonna start saying what's on my mind." He said before looking over at her.

tumblr_ndecpjb2aK1qddsc4o1_250.jpg

"What's under the bikini?~" He asked.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

...♆Kuroh just stared, shortly before replying as he teleported them both out of the water♆...

[/QUOTE]
''sh-shut up..its just me being an intoner! its not my fault Intoners have to have high sex drives..!''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

[/QUOTE]
"Y-Yeah we should." Asuka said a sniffed one last time before blinking away the remaining tears.

Roman said:
"Well... You're in a bikini so you can't blame me for blushing because I like what I se-" Kaz stopped mid sentence. "That's what it is! I'm gonna start saying what's on my mind." He said before looking over at her.
tumblr_ndecpjb2aK1qddsc4o1_250.jpg

"What's under the bikini?" He asked.
Yoshino blinked and blushed immensely as she looked away from him. "What do you mean what's under the bikini? It's just me... practically naked if you removed the bikini."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Y-Yeah we should." Asuka said a sniffed one last time before blinking away the remaining tears.
...♅Akira held out his free hand and spoke♅...

“ Let's go~ ”

------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''sh-shut up..its just me being an intoner! its not my fault Intoners have to have high sex drives..!''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh walked up to Himeragi and spoke, leaning forward and sniffing her neck♆...

“ I see. How about we take care of that? ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Let's go~ ”

------------

...♆Kuroh walked up to Himeragi and spoke, leaning forward and sniffing her neck♆...

[/QUOTE]
''h-huh...? what are you doing..?''

*She said her blush becoming darker*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Let's go~ ”

------------

[/QUOTE]
Asuka put her hand in Akira's and smiled a little.

-----

(( "Get it in Kuroh!" ... is my immediate reaction... ))

Lumina had passed out slumped against the wall, and looked honestly exhausted. Her wings sagged as much as they could on her back for being smushed between her body and the wall, and her hair fell about her fave messily.

@AsongOfIceandFire

--------

Violetta raised an eyebrow, smirked back at Takeshi.

"Oh so it sounds like I have something to look forward to, then~"

@SoulofTobi

-------

Aion didn't move, still curled up next to Karito, looking peaceful and rather fluffy.

"The world is a big and weird place. There very well could be another pink lion out there. But not another pink lion named Aion, that's for sure."

For a lion it almost looked like she was smiling.

@Jesters Court

((Goodness I owed a lot of responses 0: ))

Lumina said:
Lumina had passed out slumped against the wall, and looked honestly exhausted. Her wings sagged as much as they could on her back for being smushed between her body and the wall, and her hair fell about her fave messily.
@AsongOfIceandFire

--------

@SoulofTobi

-------

Aion didn't move, still curled up next to Karito, looking peaceful and rather fluffy.

"The world is a big and weird place. There very well could be another pink lion out there. But not another pink lion named Aion, that's for sure."

@Jesters Court

Karito laughed and nodded, "I think I would only like one pink lion named Aion. If there was another, I'd pass out for sure." He said. "Having one pink lion named Aion is enough for me, I like her better then the rest."

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka put her hand in Akira's and smiled a little.
-----

(( "Get it in Kuroh!" ... is my immediate reaction... ))
...♅Akira and Asuka then vanished, appearing within a large, golden and white room. The beings who were eating looked towards them and bowed, shortly before calling out. Akira looked towards Asuka and spoke♅...

“Your Highnesses!”

“ Here we are~ The royal cafeteria~ ”

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''h-huh...? what are you doing..?''
*She said her blush becoming darker*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh replied, soon biting Himeragi's neck lightly♆...

“ I can't control it. I want you. Right now. ”

WeirdPrincess said:

Yoshino blinked and blushed immensely as she looked away from him. "What do you mean what's under the bikini? It's just me... practically naked if you removed the bikini."
Kaz nodded and stood up, slowly walking over to her. He kneeled down and put a finger under her chin, "That sounds like a good thing to me~" he said softly.

Lumina said:
@AsongOfIceandFire

--------

@SoulofTobi

-------

@Jesters Court

Takeshi chuckled, "Well, it depends. We may not feel like doing that, you never know. It all depends on what the flow says, remember?" He asked, talking as if he were a hippie of some sort.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira and Asuka then vanished, appearing within a large, golden and white room. The beings who were eating looked towards them and bowed, shortly before calling out. Akira looked towards Asuka and spoke♅...
“Your Highnesses!”

“ Here we are~ The royal cafeteria~ ”

...♆Kuroh replied, soon biting Himeragi's neck lightly♆...

“ I can't control it. I want you. Right now. ”

[/QUOTE]
''n-nya..! s-stop it..!''

*She yelped her voice becoming high pitched*

WeirdPrincess said:
Karito laughed and nodded, "I think I would only like one pink lion named Aion. If there was another, I'd pass out for sure." He said. "Having one pink lion named Aion is enough for me, I like her better then the rest."
Aion opened on eye to look at Karito.

"Well thank you, I do try my best to be the best pink lion named Aion. Though being pink is new for me... normally im the same color as every other normal lion."

Roman said:
Kaz nodded and stood up, slowly walking over to her. He kneeled down and put a finger under her chin, "That sounds like a good thing to me~" he said softly.
Takeshi chuckled, "Well, it depends. We may not feel like doing that, you never know. It all depends on what the flow says, remember?" He asked, talking as if he were a hippie of some sort.
Violetta laughed, not used to hearing Takeshi act like this.

"You're really hung up on that, aren't you? Not that I mind, considering it's more my style, but I'm not used to it coming from you."

She poked his cheek a few times, staring at him blankly.

"For you its all 'work work work', so this is new."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''n-nya..! s-stop it..!''
*She yelped her voice becoming high pitched*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh continued, replying as he gently bit her neck, soon licking the area he bit♆...

“ Don't lie, you know you want it. I can sense the growing lust filling your being, along with your voice. ”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back