• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...
“ What can I say? I'm starving~ ”

----------------

...♆Kuroh grinned and replied♆...

“ You want it right here?~ ”

((( Was making lunch xD )))

[/QUOTE]
"I should hungrier then you, but I'm not." Asuka said with a laugh as she turned back to her plate and happily munched on cookies.

Mayyflower said:
Taiga laughs a little. "Yea I guess you could say that." She says. "But yea I'll be fine" she says
Emiya smiled, "That's the spirit." He said, laughing a little. "Lets head home. I wanna make a nice sandwich, all the walking made me hungry." He said, opening a portal to his house, he then stepped inside.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Everest grinned, and said,
"Well then I suppose we should get started... Although as a heads up, this method does require physical contact... though simply something like touching a shoulder would work... will I turn to steel if I'm holding on to your shoulder?"

[/QUOTE]
Elyse shook her head.

"Nope! Got that glitch in my system fixed."

She slid over, actually sitting on the couch now, guessing she should probably get comfortable for this.

Roman said:
"I won't die... I promise I won't die." Takeshi said, smiling. "Is that better? I promised, meaning I can't die no matter what."
Emiya chuckled, "Are you at a lost for words, Taiga?" He asked. "You'll be fine, alright?"

Kaz grabbed her hand and pulled her close, his hands on her waist. "It's alright. Everything will be okay~" he said, kissing her again.
Yoshino was a little surprised by the kiss, but kissed him back either way.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I should hungrier then you, but I'm not." Asuka said with a laugh as she turned back to her plate and happily munched on cookies.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and sat down, placing the multiple plates onto the table. He replied♅...

“ I dunno why I'm so hungry~ ”

--------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi closed her eyes as she layed on the bed putting her arms over her head as she blushed badly*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh smirked and slowly began to undress Himeragi♆...

----

((( Annnnd, fade. )))

Roman said:
"I won't die... I promise I won't die." Takeshi said, smiling. "Is that better? I promised, meaning I can't die no matter what."
Emiya chuckled, "Are you at a lost for words, Taiga?" He asked. "You'll be fine, alright?"

Kaz grabbed her hand and pulled her close, his hands on her waist. "It's alright. Everything will be okay~" he said, kissing her again.
Violetta continued holding on to Takeshi like a fragile treasure, despite him being the exact opposite of such a thing. She nodded into his shoulder, his tone of voice reassuring her.

"Okay... as long as you promised."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and sat down, placing the multiple plates onto the table. He replied♅...

--------------

----

((( Annnnd, fade. )))

[/QUOTE]
k....so you start cuz idk xD )))

Roman said:
Emiya smiled, "That's the spirit." He said, laughing a little. "Lets head home. I wanna make a nice sandwich, all the walking made me hungry." He said, opening a portal to his house, he then stepped inside.
Taiga followed closely, she stepped inside the portal aswell

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

--------------

----

((( Annnnd, fade. )))

[/QUOTE]
Asuka stared at the multiple plates with wide eyes, "That's so many... And I have only... Two plates!" She exclaimed before eating more of her food. "You make it seem like you haven't eaten in days."

-----

(( Kuroh is one kinky motherfucker
xD ))

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino was a little surprised by the kiss, but kissed him back either way.
Kaz pulled away from the kiss, laughing a little.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka stared at the multiple plates with wide eyes, "That's so many... And I have only... Two plates!" She exclaimed before eating more of her food. "You make it seem like you haven't eaten in days."
-----

(( Kuroh is one kinky motherfucker
xD ))
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, soon cradling Hikari in one of his arms and rocking her as he began eating♅...

“ I dunno why, I'm just hungry with waiting for the birth to be over, I suppose~ ”

-------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
k....so you start cuz idk xD )))

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh slowly opened his eyes, soon sitting upwards. He flinched as pain surged throughout his back. He looked down, noticing he wasn't wearing any clothing. He sat there for a moment, speechless. He spoke♆...

“ What happened? ”

Lumina said:
Violetta continued holding on to Takeshi like a fragile treasure, despite him being the exact opposite of such a thing. She nodded into his shoulder, his tone of voice reassuring her.
"Okay... as long as you promised."
Takeshi nodded, "Good. Now that we've settled that, why don't we finish our walk?" He asked softly.

Mayyflower said:
Taiga followed closely, she stepped inside the portal aswell
Emiya closed the portal when Taiga stepped inside. "Want anything?"

Roman said:
Takeshi nodded, "Good. Now that we've settled that, why don't we finish our walk?" He asked softly.
Emiya closed the portal when Taiga stepped inside. "Want anything?"
Violetta pulled away, nodding, and quickly turning and wiping her face. She floated down, her feet landing nearly soundlessly on the ground, turning back to Takeshi with a soft smile. She outstretched her hand, waiting for him to take it.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, soon cradling Hikari in one of his arms and rocking her as he began eating♅...
“ I dunno why, I'm just hungry with waiting for the birth to be over, I suppose~ ”

-------------

...♆Kuroh slowly opened his eyes, soon sitting upwards. He flinched as pain surged throughout his back. He looked down, noticing he wasn't wearing any clothing. He sat there for a moment, speechless. He spoke♆...

“ What happened? ”

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi was breathing heavily on the bed. She was under the blanket and obviously, well, not wearing any clothing too*

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino huffed and looked away again, "I don't see what's so funny..." She muttered.
"Well first: You're just so cute. Second: I couldn't help but think about what Minako said earlier." Kaz said. "Now, how about we finally go inside?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

-------------

“ What happened? ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka nodded, "That took quiet a long time... then again why wouldn't take long." She said as she hummed a small tune, rocking Kioko before she took a bite out of her cookie again.

Lumina said:
Violetta pulled away, nodding, and quickly turning and wiping her face. She floated down, her feet landing nearly soundlessly on the ground, turning back to Takeshi with a soft smile. She outstretched her hand, waiting for him to take it.
Takeshi smiled and held Violetta's hand. "There, let's finish our walk and see what else the flow has planned for us."

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka nodded, "That took quiet a long time... then again why wouldn't take long." She said as she hummed a small tune, rocking Kioko before she took a bite out of her cookie again.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and took another bite of his chicken, soon replying♅...

“ Yeah~ I dunno, being in the cafeteria makes me hungry~ ”

-------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi was breathing heavily on the bed. She was under the blanket and obviously, well, not wearing any clothing too*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh heard breathing and quickly manifested clothes over his body. He leaned in slowly towards the sound of the breathing and pulled the covers down, soon looking at Himeragi. He looked at her with a blank facial expression as he noticed she was naked and spoke♆...

“ H-hi.. there.. ”

15%2B-%2B1

Roman said:
"Well first: You're just so cute. Second: I couldn't help but think about what Minako said earlier." Kaz said. "Now, how about we finally go inside?"
"Fine... we can go inside I guess." Yoshino muttered as she wrapped a towel around herself and walked back into the house. "I'm not cute either..."

Roman said:
Takeshi smiled and held Violetta's hand. "There, let's finish our walk and see what else the flow has planned for us."
Violetta stifled a laugh, looking at Takeshi.

"You're really getting into it, huh? It's kinda cute actually."

She smiled warmly at him for a moment before they continued walking.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and took another bite of his chicken, soon replying♅...

-------------

...♆Kuroh heard breathing and quickly manifested clothes over his body. He leaned in slowly towards the sound of the breathing and pulled the covers down, soon looking at Himeragi. He looked at her with a blank facial expression as he noticed she was naked and spoke♆...

“ H-hi.. there.. ”

15%2B-%2B1

[/QUOTE]
''h-hey....wait, you dont even remember a thing?''

*She said as she looked as she sat up and used the blanket to cover herself*

Lumina said:
Violetta stifled a laugh, looking at Takeshi.
"You're really getting into it, huh? It's kinda cute actually."

She smiled warmly at him for a moment before they continued walking.
"Yeah, you've made me become a follower of the flow." Takeshi said, jokingly. "I will admit it isn't bad though. It's actually pretty awesome."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''h-hey....wait, you dont even remember a thing?''
*She said as she looked as she sat up and used the blanket to cover herself*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh continued to stare at Himeragi, replying♆...

“ So.. it wasn't a dream? ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

[/QUOTE]
Asuka nodded and quickly ate the rest of her food, soon getting a brain freeze from eating the ice cream much to fast. She gripped her head with on hand and pouted, "Ow... stupid brain freezes..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back