• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
((Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhh xD I thought it was the recent violence in the rp... Still not fighting, I don't have any reason to >.<))
((Btw, Rika is free >.> <.< @shortyshot8))

((Lee Dragoon is free!))
Nexus:Thinking of going to watch a movie

Rika: Heading home...

Celia: In lee park

Pixel: Courtyard
((Yay! :D ))

Moriko- Reading in the park

Kenai- Napping somewhere xD ((probably in the courtyard))

Ilaani- Sitting on a wall just outside the park

((Send anyone to whoever, I don't mind :D ))

Raze blushed lightly at how close she was to him. "U-Umm... I don't study..." He lied, obvious from his still blushing face. He had realized just how long he had studied for that test, now a embarressed about it.
"You don't? That's quite a bad habit Raze, maybe I should keep you after school for a while for the next upcoming test so you do study." Mizuki said with a slight smile as she noticed him blushing. She could tell he was lying but didn't want to say anything about it.

Nonalaka said:
((Yay! :D ))
Moriko- Reading in the park

Kenai- Napping somewhere xD ((probably in the courtyard))

Ilaani- Sitting on a wall just outside the park

((Send anyone to whoever, I don't mind :D ))
((Pixel seems the like the closet person to Kenai... Yet Celia is closer to Moriko too... So Moriko or Kenai... Meh, Kenai! I choose you! xD ))

WeirdPrincess said:
"You don't? That's quite a bad habit Raze, maybe I should keep you after school for a while for the next upcoming test so you do study." Mizuki said with a slight smile as she noticed him blushing. She could tell he was lying but didn't want to say anything about it.
Raze blushed a little more at the thought of having Mizuki all to himself after school on a few days. "U-Umm..." He mumbled.

((Could we possibly NOT fight? The admins are on our backs about that >.<))
((( The admin was talking about fighting such as arguing. He was referring to the whole me, shorty and Lumina thing, not fighting in the RP xD )))

((Pixel seems the like the closet person to Kenai... Yet Celia is closer to Moriko too... So Moriko or Kenai... Meh, Kenai! I choose you! xD ))

Raze blushed a little more at the thought of having Mizuki all to himself after school on a few days. "U-Umm..." He mumbled.
((Kenai it is then xD , can you start then? I mean he's napping so he'd have to have a reason to wake up and i can't think of one soo..yah))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira closed his eyes and placed his arms around Asuka. He spoke, smiling lightly♅...
“ I love you too~ You'll find out later about what I mean~ So, considering how long we were doing it, do you want to go check on the kids and grab something to eat? They should be around six now~, and in exactly thirty minutes, they'll be eight~ ”

---------------

((( Asukira ftw ;P )))

...♆Kuroh laughed lightly and walked infront of Himeragi. He spoke as he began walking down the stairs♆...

“ It's just down here and to our left~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"That would probably be best... I'm really hungry after all of that." Asuka admitted as she put a hand on her stomach. "I should try and eat something that's not sweets related. Oh, their six? I bet they'll be the cutest little girls." She said and laughed softly.

WeirdPrincess said:
"That would probably be best... I'm really hungry after all of that." Asuka admitted as she put a hand on her stomach. "I should try and eat something that's not sweets related. Oh, their six? I bet they'll be the cutest little girls." She said and laughed softly.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, slowly getting out of bed and laughing slightly♅...

“ Maybe we should go in a shower first~ ”

Roman said:
Kaz laughed and sat up, staying in his seat on the bed. "I'll be right here." He said, looking for something to do, until she got out of the shower.
(( Might be my only post until after school, I'm not sure yet ))
Yoshino hummed to herself as she washed her body. After 20 or so minutes, she stepped out of the shower and dried herself off before wrapping the towel around herself. She looked around the bathroom to see if she had brought any clothes in and realized she forgot to grab them. "Dang it..." She muttered as she exited the bathroom and trudged over to her closet, soon rummaging through it for clothes to wear.

(( Okie Dokie! ))

Mizuki chuckled and put a hand on his forehead, "Are you okay? You're looking pretty red in the face. Are you sick?" She asked as she removed her hand and brought her face closer to his until it was an inch away. She then proceeded to rest her forehead against his and hummed, "You're quite warm too. Maybe I should take you home and nurse you back to health."

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino hummed to herself as she washed her body. After 20 or so minutes, she stepped out of the shower and dried herself off before wrapping the towel around herself. She looked around the bathroom to see if she had brought any clothes in and realized she forgot to grab them. "Dang it..." She muttered as she exited the bathroom and trudged over to her closet, soon rummaging through it for clothes to wear.
(( Okie Dokie! ))

Mizuki chuckled and put a hand on his forehead, "Are you okay? You're looking pretty red in the face. Are you sick?" She asked as she removed her hand and brought her face closer to his until it was an inch away. She then proceeded to rest her forehead against his and hummed, "You're quite warm too. Maybe I should take you home and nurse you back to health."
Raze could almost feel himself nosebleed but he willed himself not to. He managed to get some words out, whispering to her. "I-I'm not sick..." He mumbled, hardly able to speak.

(((

pzp36.jpg
@WeirdPrincess )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, slowly getting out of bed and laughing slightly♅...
“ Maybe we should go in a shower first~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"If I come in with you, you better not try anything Akki-san." Asuka said as she sat up and swung her legs over to the side of the bed before standing up. She trotted towards the bathroom and turned the shower on, waiting for the water to heat up before stepping in.

Nonalaka said:
((Kenai it is then xD , can you start then? I mean he's napping so he'd have to have a reason to wake up and i can't think of one soo..yah))
A man with a crimson sword in his sheath walked past Kenai, sighing. "Well... It's kinda nice to take a break from Sefia... Sometimes I feel like I'm drowning in kisses when I'm with her." He said. "Can't say I hate though..." He finished under his breath.

WeirdPrincess said:
"If I come in with you, you better not try anything Akki-san." Asuka said as she sat up and swung her legs over to the side of the bed before standing up. She trotted towards the bathroom and turned the shower on, waiting for the water to heat up before stepping in.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and followed her, soon replying♅...

“ Don't worry about that, I'm all tuckered out from that.. what, one thousand times?~ ”

Raze could almost feel himself nosebleed but he willed himself not to. He managed to get some words out, whispering to her. "I-I'm not sick..." He mumbled, hardly able to speak.
Mizuki grinned a little, "You don't look so good Raze. And you're whispering at that, did you lose your voice too?" She asked as she leaned away from him.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus laughed and hugged back
Riley turned around. "Why do I feel like there is four people in the room, and the fourth one isn't here" she says a bit confused

shortyshot8 said:
A powerful surge of energy spread throughout the mansion as all could feel it. It was shortly followed by more and more surges all coming from Al's room
@TheRebelliousDragon
Kanon and Yumi had finally just settled down in their room in the mansion when they suddenly felt some weird energy. Yumi, being more attuned to that sort of thing, suddenly wrapped her arms around her chest, weirded out. Kanon decided to go check it out, with Yumi following close behind.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and followed her, soon replying♅...
“ Don't worry about that, I'm all tuckered out from that.. what, one thousand times?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka laughed as she washed her body, "Who's to say you don't have room for a little more? It could happen." She stated with a slight smile.

WeirdPrincess said:
Mizuki grinned a little, "You don't look so good Raze. And you're whispering at that, did you lose your voice too?" She asked as she leaned away from him.
Raze pouted as he let a bit of the blush run away from his face. "S-Stop teasing me!" He said, a bit embarrassed. "I-I stayed up last night studying for the test... In total I studied 12 hours..." He admitted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back