• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Kenai nodded "Right, I guess I can't really relate to your situation" he laughed lightly "But uh, sorry for interrupting your time to yourself" he said as his eyes opened and looked over.
Pixel shook his head. "It's no trouble really. My name is Pixel... You could think of me as a vampire if you like... But that's not really the case." He sighed, knowing he was already hungry.

@WeirdPrincess[/URL] xP )))
Asuka nodded, "Yeah sure. That works for me." She said as the towel disappeared and clothes appeared on her body. Her hands trailed from her side to her stomach and she raised a hand to touch her horns, tilting her head back as she looked at Akira. "This is still so weird... Anyways, I'm ready!"

tumblr_nh4iq604Xl1u01bamo1_500.gif

-----

((
xD I'm at school so replies will be slow from this point on xDD ))

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka nodded, "Yeah sure. That works for me." She said as the towel disappeared and clothes appeared on her body. Her hands trailed from her side to her stomach and she raised a hand to touch her horns, tilting her head back as she looked at Akira. "This is still so weird... Anyways, I'm ready!"
tumblr_nh4iq604Xl1u01bamo1_500.gif
...♅Akira finished drying his body and made his own clothes appear on him. He looked at Asuka and smirked, soon closing his eyes. He replied, as he placed a kiss onto Asuka's lips, a smile being evident on his face♅...

“ I bet it is~ That's for that cute expression, and because I wanted to kiss you~ ”

tumblr_inline_ntcqqntNkv1ryvw12_500_zpspvxaobcw.png

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Pixel shook his head. "It's no trouble really. My name is Pixel... You could think of me as a vampire if you like... But that's not really the case." He sighed, knowing he was already hungry.
Kenai looked at him "Nice to meet you Pixel, I'm Kenai" he said as he offered a handshake "A vampire that's not a vampire?, I see" He chuckled

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled "I don't think there is a way" she said with a giggle "Besides, I wasn't complaining~"
Roland smiled "Oh i know you're not complaining~" he said teasingly as he pinched he butt.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya did one more quick glance at the ocean before heading inside to get milk
Ayen smiled then followed her inside as he yawned "y'know, going to weddings is great and all, but i'm happy being at home with my family~" he said

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "Oh i know you're not complaining~" he said teasingly as he pinched he butt.

Ayen smiled then followed her inside as he yawned "y'know, going to weddings is great and all, but i'm happy being at home with my family~" he said
Dakota let out a squeak as she blushed a bit "H-Hey!, W-What was that for?!"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota let out a squeak as she blushed a bit "H-Hey!, W-What was that for?!"
Roland smiled "oh, no reason~" he said playfully before pecking her nose "so tell me, are you still feeling weird?" he asked curiously.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus kneeled down infront of Riley
Riley tilted her head and looked at marcus

SoulofTobi said:

Amaya chuckled and drank her milk. "Yea it is isn't it" she says smiling

shortyshot8 said:
Al sat there on his knees images flashing in his eyes with his hands on his ears as the power was so strong it was tossing things around
Kanon stood with an arm in front of Yumi, knocking things out of the way as they came toward them. She stared down Al, wondering what the hell was going on.

"K-kanon..."

"I know, Yu."

Yumi was shaking from the energy.

Mayyflower said:
Ayen chuckled and nodded "Yeah, especially when the wedding is a place you didn't think was possible." he said with a smile.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "oh, no reason~" he said playfully before pecking her nose "so tell me, are you still feeling weird?" he asked curiously.
Dakota smiled as she sat up to gather her clothes and pulled them on "Hmm, not as weird, I'm adjusting to it now" she said with a nod.

Lumina said:
Chiharu giggled slightly, before relaxing a bit, still checking her ears for blood.
"Apparently not, it seems. I am used to fairly loud noises though - drums make a lot of noise, yknow."

@SoulofTobi
Jojo smirked "what? think i made your ears bleed?" he said with a chuckle "come on, i wouldn't do something to hurt someone as small as you!" he said semi-loudly.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled as she sat up to gather her clothes and pulled them on "Hmm, not as weird, I'm adjusting to it now" she said with a nod.
Roland smiled "well, I'm surprised you could adjust to it during that." he said as he got up and started gathering his clothes as well.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai looked at him "Nice to meet you Pixel, I'm Kenai" he said as he offered a handshake "A vampire that's not a vampire?, I see" He chuckled
Pixel gladly took his hand and shook it. "I'm Pixel. I'm a blood knight." He said, motioning his sheathed Crimson blade.

Mayyflower said:
Riley tilted her head and looked at marcus

Marcus smiled "You are going to have a sibling"

Lumina said:
Kanon stood with an arm in front of Yumi, knocking things out of the way as they came toward them. She stared down Al, wondering what the hell was going on.
"K-kanon..."

"I know, Yu."

Yumi was shaking from the energy.

The images and power stopped as he looked at them

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo smirked "what? think i made your ears bleed?" he said with a chuckle "come on, i wouldn't do something to hurt someone as small as you!" he said semi-loudly.

Roland smiled "well, I'm surprised you could adjust to it during that." he said as he got up and started gathering his clothes as well.
"E-Eh?, I said now not then" she said with a laugh.

Nonalaka said:
"E-Eh?, I said now not then" she said with a laugh.
Roland laughed "But what lead up to now?" he asked as he got dressed then smiled at her.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Pixel gladly took his hand and shook it. "I'm Pixel. I'm a blood knight." He said, motioning his sheathed Crimson blade.
"A blood knight?" He looked at the blade "Never heard of a blood knight before"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland laughed "But what lead up to now?" he asked as he got dressed then smiled at her.
Dakota laughed lightly and shrugged "I don't know, it just doesn't feel as weird as it did when I first woke up"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled and nodded "Yeah, especially when the wedding is a place you didn't think was possible." he said with a smile.
Amaya looked at the ring on her finger, then back at Ayen. "Yea" she says smiling alittle

Nonalaka said:
"A blood knight?" He looked at the blade "Never heard of a blood knight before"
Pixel chuckled. "We're very similar to vampires, but there a few things that are different. From time to time we must feed to keep our blood in check. We also use special attacks and Magic by using our own blood. Blood Knights tend to have swords or weapons called Blood Blades." He explained.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "You are going to have a sibling"
The images and power stopped as he looked at them
"A sibling? Meaning like brother or sister, but how?" She asks

Sam pointed to her stomach. "He/she is in here" she says to Riley

Riley's eyes widen. "Mommy it's in there" she asks touching her moms stomach

Mayyflower said:
"A sibling? Meaning like brother or sister, but how?" She asks
Sam pointed to her stomach. "He/she is in here" she says to Riley

Riley's eyes widen. "Mommy it's in there" she asks touching her moms stomach
Marcus nodded and laughed a little

Users who are viewing this thread