• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"Anything you want really. It'll involve me of course." Mizuki said with a laugh.

(( I'm in school dang it xD ))
((You know I like teasing people from time to time (8))))

TheDragoon said:
Pixel nodded. "We make sure we keep the person we fed on alive. That way we can come back later and feed on them again..." He said.
"Well then I guess that's not so bad then huh" he said with a nod.

Lumina said:
Chiharu laughed a little, putting her hands back down at her sides.
"Well thank you. And I guess to you I probably am really small! Cuz you're really big!"
Jojo shook his head "no, you're short even for normal sized people!" he said teasingly.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded "I know, that's why I promised, I won't hide if my powers are weird anymore, its not fair on you, I get it now" she said as she fixed some hair from her face.
Roland smiled "thank you~" he said happily "but if you do by some chance, i'll burn your clothes off and examine you~" he said deviously.

Lumina said:
Yumi blinked, hiding behind Kanon, who just narrowed her eyes at the now-quiet Al.
"You... okay?"

Yumi remained silent.
Voices were heard through the room as they chanted "Vanish! Vanish! Vanish! Vanish!"

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]You mean tatsumi xD ? Is any of your charries free? x3

[/QUOTE]
(Yeah and also yeah xD )

TheDragoon said:
Pixel tilted his head. "Now it's your turn, what are you?" He asked.
Kenai chuckled "Right, well, I am sort of a human?" He said as he leaned back where he sat "I come from a civilisation of Assassins, warriors, thieves and what not, when we are born each one of our people are given the spirit of an animal and an ability for example, I am a wolf and control fire, my sister is a bear and can control water and so on." He explained.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai chuckled "Right, well, I am sort of a human?" He said as he leaned back where he sat "I come from a civilisation of Assassins, warriors, thieves and what not, when we are born each one of our people are given the spirit of an animal and an ability for example, I am a wolf and control fire, my sister is a bear and can control water and so on." He explained.
Pixel smiled. "That's pretty cool. I came from... A horrible place. You could say I am the last of my kind. A long time ago my brethren was destroyed... I'm kinda glad because they sort of killed my family right in front of my eyes." He said, the last part kind of frowning a bit.

TheDragoon said:
Pixel smiled. "That's pretty cool. I came from... A horrible place. You could say I am the last of my kind. A long time ago my brethren was destroyed... I'm kinda glad because they sort of killed my family right in front of my eyes." He said, the last part kind of frowning a bit.
(Please tell me your name is a joke ._.)

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo shook his head "no, you're short even for normal sized people!" he said teasingly.

Roland smiled "thank you~" he said happily "but if you do by some chance, i'll burn your clothes off and examine you~" he said deviously.
"O-Oh?" She shook her head and blushed lightly "That won't be necessary" she said as she laughed lightly.

Nonalaka said:
"O-Oh?" She shook her head and blushed lightly "That won't be necessary" she said as she laughed lightly.
Roland smiled "lets hope not, because i don't care where we are if you decide to hide something and i find out, those clothes are gone." he said looking at her.

TheDragoon said:
Kenai blinked "Wow, harsh, I'm sorry about that" he said as he shook his head a bit.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai blinked "Wow, harsh, I'm sorry about that" he said as he shook his head a bit.
Pixel shook his head. "You don't have to be sorry, you didn't do anything." He said. Pixel didn't really like being treated like a charity case... It really hurt his pride.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( It's an insult
DraGOON.. XDD )))

[/QUOTE]
((... I'm not gonna argue, I'm not gonna argue, I'm not gonna argue, I'm not gonna argue, I'm not gonna argue...(O:))))

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "lets hope not, because i don't care where we are if you decide to hide something and i find out, those clothes are gone." he said looking at her.
Dakota blushed "E-Eh? You wouldn't do that in front of everyone" she shook her head "I won't hide anything I promise!"

TheDragoon said:
Pixel shook his head. "You don't have to be sorry, you didn't do anything." He said. Pixel didn't really like being treated like a charity case... It really hurt his pride.

((... I'm not gonna argue, I'm not gonna argue, I'm not gonna argue, I'm not gonna argue, I'm not gonna argue...(O:))))
Kenai shrugged "I know, its just the polite thing to do" he said with a chuckle

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blushed "E-Eh? You wouldn't do that in front of everyone" she shook her head "I won't hide anything I promise!"
Roland smiled "good~" he said as he got up and when to the kitchen "are waffles okay?" he called out.

shortyshot8 said:
Voices were heard through the room as they chanted "Vanish! Vanish! Vanish! Vanish!"

(Yeah and also yeah xD )
Kanon looked around the room, her brow furrowed, still holding one arm out in front of Yumi. Yumi was holding onto the back of Kanon's shirt, wanting nothing more than to leave. Kanon at least wanted to find out what was going on before hightailing it outta there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back