• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]May she interact?

[/QUOTE]
(Sure I have Cam)

Mayyflower said:
Riley thought about it. "A threesome?" She asks remembering what can told her
Marcus's eye twitched "Wh-What?"

Lumina said:
Kanon looked around the room, her brow furrowed, still holding one arm out in front of Yumi. Yumi was holding onto the back of Kanon's shirt, wanting nothing more than to leave. Kanon at least wanted to find out what was going on before hightailing it outta there.
Al's fingers began turning into golden particles

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, I see, so these intoners, they choose someone they are attracted to or love to be their servants?" She asked "Interesting" he said nodding lightly.

Dakota began to eat her food as she thought for a bit "I was thinking that perhaps I should start training soon.." she said before taking another bite of her food.
Pixel nodded. "At least that's how I think it works... I wonder where Lady Sefia is right now..." He said to himself.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( xD No golden particles. You can have silver, or bronze. Golden particles is Akira's thing. )))

[/QUOTE]
(It's for the Dragon crap don't judge me xD )

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh smiled and continued eating, soon finishing the food. He spoke♆...
“ Wow~ That was amazing~ ”

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi finished eating as well*

''glad ya liked it''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi finished eating as well*
''glad ya liked it''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh smiled and leaned back, placing his hands onto his stomach. He replied♆...

“ It really was good~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh smiled and leaned back, placing his hands onto his stomach. He replied♆...
“ It really was good~ ”

[/QUOTE]
''haha, again, glad you liked it''

*She said with a smile*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, holding both of his hands out. One pointing towards Asuka, the other pointing towards Hikari. He soon continued talking♅...
“ Yeah~ Okay, so let's go get food!~ ”

-------------------

...±Hikari grinned and replied, quickly running up and clasping her hands together, a look of hope forming on her face±...

“ Okay, daddy!~ Can we also get chocolate ice cream?~ ”

tumblr_mjbfmuRfEA1r922azo1_500_zpsfaef1pct.gif

-------------

...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...

“ Sure!~ ”

------------

...±Hikari jumped into the air in excitement and quickly took Akira's hand, soon replying as her smile widened±...

“ I can't wait!~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka laughed lightly and set her hand in Akira's before holding out her free hand towards Kioko.

-----

"If Hika gets chocolate ice cream, can I get cheesecake mommy? I really want cheesecake!" Kioko asked as she put her hands on her cheeks and pressed them together.

tumblr_nec5xkNbGA1rb06tgo1_500.gif

-----

Asuka laughed and nodded, "Of course you can." She said with a smile.

-----

Kioko clapped her hands together and smiled widely before grabbing Asuka's hand before exclaiming, "Yay! Cheesecake here I come!"

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka laughed lightly and set her hand in Akira's before holding out her free hand towards Kioko.
-----

"If Hika gets chocolate ice cream, can I get cheesecake mommy? I really want cheesecake!" Kioko asked as she put her hands on her cheeks and pressed them together.

-----

-----

Kioko clapped her hands together and smiled widely before grabbing Asuka's hand before exclaiming, "Yay! Cheesecake here I come!"
(You gonna reply?)

WeirdPrincess said:
-----

-----

-----

...♅Akira laughed lightly and teleported, soon appearing within the Japanese restaurant he was talking about previously. He spoke♅...

“ Here we are!~ ”

---------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''haha, again, glad you liked it''
*She said with a smile*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh smiled and replied♆...

“ You should cook for me more often, Hime-chan~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and teleported, soon appearing within the Japanese restaurant he was talking about previously. He spoke♅...
“ Here we are!~ ”

---------------

...♆Kuroh smiled and replied♆...

“ You should cook for me more often, Hime-chan~ ”

[/QUOTE]
''haha, guess i can....but then i'd have to teleport between my mansion and your house to cook''

*She said with a giggle*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''haha, guess i can....but then i'd have to teleport between my mansion and your house to cook''
*She said with a giggle*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh thought for a moment before replying♆...

“ Or you could live here~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh thought for a moment before replying♆...
“ Or you could live here~ ”

[/QUOTE]
''but...i do have a duty to take care of Roman's kids...''

*She said as she scratched her cheek a little*

Aiden wandered around the forest, clueless to where he was going. He had decided to take a break from all the lovey dovey stuff with Nissa so he could take some time to think.

He heard rustles every now and then, but wasn't too bothered by it. Everything was calm and Aiden liked it.

@shortyshot8

((Tagging Jen Jen just so she knows what were doing >.> <.<))

@Jennete

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
(( I got school (>A>) Leave me be until I get home (-n-) ))
(._.)

TheDragoon said:
Aiden wandered around the forest, clueless to where he was going. He had decided to take a break from all the lovey dovey stuff with Nissa so he could take some time to think.
He heard rustles every now and then, but wasn't too bothered by it. Everything was calm and Aiden liked it.

@shortyshot8

((Tagging Jen Jen just so she knows what were doing >.> <.<))

@Jennete

q0are.jpg
A person was watching him

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''but...i do have a duty to take care of Roman's kids...''
*She said as she scratched her cheek a little*

[/QUOTE]
(And Al's kids xD )

shortyshot8 said:
(._.)

A person was watching him

(And Al's kids xD )
Aiden suddenly felt slightly uneasy as he could feel that somebody was watching him. Yet he continued to wander.

((Just so you know, your going to have to do something really bad for him to do this
xD ))

TheDragoon said:
Aiden suddenly felt slightly uneasy as he could feel that somebody was watching him. Yet he continued to wander.
((Just so you know, your going to have to do something really bad for him to do this
xD ))
A hand tapped him on the shoulder yet no one was there

shortyshot8 said:
A hand tapped him on the shoulder yet no one was there
Aiden now felt more uneasy. He summoned a nasod claw onto his arm as well as a sharp blade in the other hand. "Alright, stop toying with me and show yourself..." He muttered.

TheDragoon said:
Aiden now felt more uneasy. He summoned a nasod claw onto his arm as well as a sharp blade in the other hand. "Alright, stop toying with me and show yourself..." He muttered.
There was nothing

shortyshot8 said:
There was nothing
Aiden's eyes darted back and forth before he called off his claw and blade. He continued on his way through the forest, not sure where he was going. He eventually arrived in a clearing he had many times before. "Dang it! I must have taken a wrong turn..." He muttered.

TheDragoon said:
Aiden's eyes darted back and forth before he called off his claw and blade. He continued on his way through the forest, not sure where he was going. He eventually arrived in a clearing he had many times before. "Dang it! I must have taken a wrong turn..." He muttered.
A figure stood behind him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back