• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
"yeah i geuss your right... i just dont wanna anger her..." she sighs.
Dark Tyler gave a thumbs up and a wink to her. "Don't worry! Logan is here to protect you! So you can be whoever you want to be!" He said with a smile.

LunaCrosby said:
(dont kill him... if you do i swear to god...)
((Relax, he's not dying either, Aiden is just gonna knock William unconscious...))

Jennete said:
((good cuz if he dies Nissa dies and if Nissa dies I shall be upset... can she come help fight pretty pwease??))
((Me and Shorty planned this, Sowwy Jen Jen, but you can jump in later, just wait until I reveal THE BIG THING >:3))

TheDragoon said:
Dark Tyler gave a thumbs up and a wink to her. "Don't worry! Logan is here to protect you! So you can be whoever you want to be!" He said with a smile.

((Relax, he's not dying either, Aiden is just gonna knock William unconscious...))
"well.. i dunno who I want to be.. ive never been able to decide" she said and tilted her head, thinking a bit.

LunaCrosby said:
"i cant help it... i just get an upset feeling and cant shake what the person said off my mind" she says.
"Don't let those people get to you. They only say those things because they are less than you." Reiji said, laughing a little. "When I was younger I was always called names because I was so smart, but I can honestly care less about any insults now. You should practice that stuff, it's a good way to focus on what's positive and not negative."

LunaCrosby said:
"well.. i dunno who I want to be.. ive never been able to decide" she said and tilted her head, thinking a bit.
Dark Tyler chuckled. "Well why don't you just be yourself? Don't let anybody else tell you wether you have to be good or bad, that's your choice. There is no better you than you." He said happily.

TheDragoon said:

((Me and Shorty planned this, Sowwy Jen Jen, but you can jump in later, just wait until I reveal THE BIG THING >:3))
((fiiiiiiiiiiiiine))

Roman said:
"Don't let those people get to you. They only say those things because they are less than you." Reiji said, laughing a little. "When I was younger I was always called names because I was so smart, but I can honestly care less about any insults now. You should practice that stuff, it's a good way to focus on what's positive and not negative."
"I can try... but i will most likely fail." she says and shrugs.

TheDragoon said:
Dark Tyler chuckled. "Well why don't you just be yourself? Don't let anybody else tell you wether you have to be good or bad, that's your choice. There is no better you than you." He said happily.
"someday your going to make someone a wonderful fortune cookie" she says and smiles, laughing slightly.

LunaCrosby said:
Reiji smiled and took a seat on a nearby bench. "I can teach you. It's not really a hard skill to learn."

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey nodded and sat next to him "ok if your willing to" she says.
"Tell me, what do people usually say to you that hurts your feelings..." Reiji said.

TheDragoon said:
Aiden just stared at William, a red aura coming off his body. His abilities were slightly enhanced in this form, so he believed he had the advantage. But in reality, he was no match for the power The Chaos Kin had given William that was now flowing through his veins.
William began dashing around him

LunaCrosby said:

"someday your going to make someone a wonderful fortune cookie" she says and smiles, laughing slightly.
Dark Tyler laughed and blushed lightly. "Oh geez, I am aren't I?" He asked nervously.

shortyshot8 said:
William began dashing around him
Aiden began gathering data on his movements, ready to dish it back 3 times as much.

TheDragoon said:
Dark Tyler laughed and blushed lightly. "Oh geez, I am aren't I?" He asked nervously.

Aiden began gathering data on his movements, ready to dish it back 3 times as much.
William smirked before clones of him appeared

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and teleported, soon appearing within the Japanese restaurant he was talking about previously. He spoke♅...
“ Here we are!~ ”

---------------

...♆Kuroh smiled and replied♆...

“ You should cook for me more often, Hime-chan~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka looked around the restaurant as her stomach growled lowly and she laughed, "I'm hungrier then I thought. Though I've never had Japanese food before... Is it good?" She asked curiously.

-----

...♎️ Kioko curiously glanced around the restaurant before looking back at Asuka as she closed her eyes slightly and pouted, soon speaking♎️ ...

"I want a burger!"

tumblr_n5qtj5cSeK1rbnx7io1_500.gif

TheDragoon said:

"well now your just blushing." she said and stared at him.

shortyshot8 said:
William smirked before clones of him appeared
Aiden smirked as he had collected data on how to summon clones. He then summoned his own as he sent all of William's clones flying back, due to them being 3 times stronger. "I won't be beat so easily..." He said.

LunaCrosby said:
"well now your just blushing." she said and stared at him.
Dark Tyler pouted. "N-No I'm not!" He protested.

TheDragoon said:
Raze knew he was going to die if he made that choice. "U-Umm... I would much rather you choose..." He said a bit nervously.
Mizuki tilted her head, "But it's you who aced the test. So why should pick something when all I did was grade it... and teach you the materials but that's not important."

LunaCrosby said:
"they make fun of me about how i dream big and how i expect too much" she says.
Reiji shook his head, "Dreaming big? That's nothing to feel bad about... That's actually a good thing. Expecting too much... Sometimes."

Roman said:
Reiji shook his head, "Dreaming big? That's nothing to feel bad about... That's actually a good thing. Expecting too much... Sometimes."
"well I cant help it, i just excpect something... and it never happens." she says.

Roman said:
Kaz was laying in the bed, tossing a small ball in the air. He sat up and saw that Yoshino was back from her shower. "Forgot something?" He asked, before resuming at what he was doing before.
"My clothes. I was in a rush to just get inside the bathroom that I forgot to grab them." Yoshino said as she continued to look through the closet before finding a large oversized T-shirt. Quickly dropping the towel, she put on the T-shirt which reached her thighs.

LunaCrosby said:
"well I cant help it, i just excpect something... and it never happens." she says.
"Sometimes you should expect less. Not everyone can impress people with high hopes..." Reiji said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back