• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''but their grown up already...so i think i can jump between houses......or you can come live at my place. its a big mansion but, up to you''

[/QUOTE]
(You are still forgetting Kylee ._.)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''in my....heart...?''

''no...you said nothing will break you...so maybe, i would want to prove you wrong..''

[/QUOTE]
John nodded "Yeah"

Lumina said:
Chiharu placed a hand on her cheek, almost gasping when she realized she was blushing. This, of course, caused the girl to blush harder, despite laughing about the situation.
"It was when you called me small earlier, I think."
Jojo smiled "does being called small, and short stuff make you happy or somethin'?" he asked curiously.

Roman said:
Roman frowned, "You don't understand. My life is filled with nothing but death.... My mother died right in front of me. My dad died over the phone. My wife was murdered. My best friend asked me to kill him TWICE." He said before dropping to his knees, staring at the ground, realizing through his own words... He didn't get it. "I... I might be the cause of all their suffering.... I might be the cause for all the death..."
''hm? im breaking the half sanctum without effort am i? kukukuk...its easier than i thought i suppose..''

*He said before images of those incidents started to float around him*

shortyshot8 said:
(You are still forgetting Kylee ._.)

John nodded "Yeah"
''what do you mean...?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hm? im breaking the half sanctum without effort am i? kukukuk...its easier than i thought i suppose..''

''what do you mean...?''

[/QUOTE]
"Don't you have a heart?"

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo smiled "does being called small, and short stuff make you happy or somethin'?" he asked curiously.
Chiharu blinked, scratching her cheek in thought with a finger.

"Hm... I'm not sure. It might depend on the person, I guess?"

She shrugged, the blush fading some.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''what do you mean...?''

[/QUOTE]
"Through dirty tricks?!" Roman asked, angrily. Roman then stood up, ignoring the images around him.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''of course...if i dont, how else would i be alive?''

[/QUOTE]
He sighed "Then again what do I know...I've never felt real love"

Lumina said:
Chiharu blinked, scratching her cheek in thought with a finger.
"Hm... I'm not sure. It might depend on the person, I guess?"

She shrugged, the blush fading some.
Jojo smiled and poked her forehead "really? so does that include every big loud guy?" he said before looking around.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo smiled and poked her forehead "really? so does that include every big loud guy?" he said before looking around.
Chiharu paused for a moment before rocking back on her heels, landing on her butt on the floor as if she had been pushed over. She grinned, looking up at Jojo.

"No, apparently it's only just you. I don't really know any other big loud guys."

Roman said:
"Through dirty tricks?!" Roman asked, angrily. Roman then stood up, ignoring the images around him.
''i wonder...how you'll react if Assana and Miyuki were to be harmed...mentally and physically...hmhmhehahahaha..''

*He said before showing them a picture of them sleeping in their beds and Glave standing next to their beds looking straight at Roman without a mask*

''i wonder...''

shortyshot8 said:
He sighed "Then again what do I know...I've never felt real love"
''hm..is that so? not even a spark from all those girls you flirted with?''

Lumina said:
Chiharu paused for a moment before rocking back on her heels, landing on her butt on the floor as if she had been pushed over. She grinned, looking up at Jojo.
"No, apparently it's only just you. I don't really know any other big loud guys."
Jojo laughed "okay then, miss cheery cheeks~" he said as he picked her up but the collar of her shirt and set her on her feet "you really should be less clumsy"

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#000000]''i wonder...how you'll react if Assana and Miyuki were to be harmed...mentally and physically...hmhmhehahahaha..''[/COLOR][COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][B]*He said before showing them a picture of them sleeping in their beds and Glave standing next to their beds looking straight at Roman without a mask*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#000000] ''i wonder...''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR][URL="http://www.deviantart.com/morelikethis/collections/393676911?view_mode=2 said:
without_a_mask_by_tangel_tanjel-d7jpinj.png
[/URL]

"It's more of a game with them...Love....Real love is different"

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#000000]''i wonder...how you'll react if Assana and Miyuki were to be harmed...mentally and physically...hmhmhehahahaha..''[/COLOR][COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][B]*He said before showing them a picture of them sleeping in their beds and Glave standing next to their beds looking straight at Roman without a mask*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#000000] ''i wonder...''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR][URL="http://www.deviantart.com/morelikethis/collections/393676911?view_mode=2 said:
without_a_mask_by_tangel_tanjel-d7jpinj.png
[/URL]

"I wonder how long it'd take me to cut your head off... Just know if you ever touch them, you'll die." Roman growled.

shortyshot8 said:
"It's more of a game with them...Love....Real love is different"
''i see....*sigh*''

Roman said:
"I wonder how long it'd take me to cut your head off... Just know if you ever touch them, you'll die." Roman growled.
''hehe..is that so...?''

*He said before taking his finger and lightly making a circle on Miyuki's outer thigh*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i see....*sigh*''

''hehe..is that so...?''

*He said before taking his finger and lightly making a circle on Miyuki's outer thigh*

[/QUOTE]
"What's wrong?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino shivered slightly as she hesitantly kissed him back. The way she felt was strange and new to her, but in a way she did like it.
Kaz continued to kiss, Yoshino, deepening it a moment later. His hands eventually made their way to the hem of the long shirt she had on and went right under, gently gliding on her skin as he put his hands on her waist again.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''nuthin..''

[/QUOTE]
"Alright" He shrugged "By the way my name is...Wait...You probably know it"

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo laughed "okay then, miss cheery cheeks~" he said as he picked her up but the collar of her shirt and set her on her feet "you really should be less clumsy"
"W-Wha-!"

Chiharu flailed a bit until she was set down and she was so confused she simply looked at Jojo, slightly shocked. But the moment passed and she couldn't help but laugh a bit at his comment.

"I can try, but no promises. But now I've got you here to help me out just in case anyways, so I'll be okay!"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i see....*sigh*''

''hehe..is that so...?''

[/QUOTE]
Roman gritted is teeth before disappearing and jumping from the ground behind him, attacking him.

"Raikiri!"

tumblr_n4oqttDHWX1tp287ho1_400.gif

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''John? sure...''

[/QUOTE]
He stuck his hand out to her "Nice to meet you" He said not entirely sure how to flirt with this girl

Roman said:
Roman gritted is teeth before disappearing and jumping from the ground behind him, attacking him.
"Raikiri!"

tumblr_n4oqttDHWX1tp287ho1_400.gif
''i control space...''

*He said before putting his hand up sending Roman to the pitch black place again*

''i can even control time...so i can reverse time so Assana and Miyuki werent even born, and Snow would still be dead because i reverse your daughters' times...keh''

shortyshot8 said:
He stuck his hand out to her "Nice to meet you" He said not entirely sure how to flirt with this girl
*Shiroko soon shook his hand*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i control space...''
*He said before putting his hand up sending Roman to the pitch black place again*

''i can even control time...so i can reverse time so Assana and Miyuki werent even born, and Snow would still be dead because i reverse your daughters' times...keh''

*Shiroko soon shook his hand*

[/QUOTE]
John shook her hand "I'm guessing your name is beautiful?" Before thinking "That....Didn't work at all idiot!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back