• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh smiled lightly and replied as he stood up and began walked towards the door♆...
“ Sure~ ”

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi smiled and nodded before following Kuroh. And at the moment she realized she was just inside the Fukushima estate barrier which her wide eyed for a second then shrugging it off, then hugging onto Kuroh's arm happily*

shortyshot8 said:
(You did it without realizing...Well then)
((( What did I do? Tell her to leave? XDD )))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi smiled and nodded before following Kuroh. And at the moment she realized she was just inside the Fukushima estate barrier which her wide eyed for a second then shrugging it off, then hugging onto Kuroh's arm happily*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh looked at Himeragi, studying her for a moment. He spoke as they exited the barrier and teleported, appearing within the city♆...

“ Hm, what should we do first?~ ”

Al stood there at home looking at the black clock on his chest "What the hell is this....?"

@Himeragi Seiker @Fukushima Akira (If you're bringing Himeragi home and if not then) @Roman @Jennete @TheDragoon @WeirdPrincess

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi smiled and nodded before following Kuroh. And at the moment she realized she was just inside the Fukushima estate barrier which her wide eyed for a second then shrugging it off, then hugging onto Kuroh's arm happily*

[/QUOTE]
(Wanna reply to John?)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( What did I do? Tell her to leave? XDD )))
...♆Kuroh looked at Himeragi, studying her for a moment. He spoke as they exited the barrier and teleported, appearing within the city♆...

[/QUOTE]
(Thanks to Himeragi my plans of killing Al are going to have to wait ._.)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( What did I do? Tell her to leave? XDD )))

[/QUOTE]
''hmm..well, up to you. i had no plans today anyway..''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hmm..well, up to you. i had no plans today anyway..''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh smirked lightly and replied, continuing to walk with her down the side walk♆...

“ I guess I'll take you home, you've been gone all day~ However, I don't know where you live, so you'll have to lead the way~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh smirked lightly and replied, continuing to walk with her down the side walk♆...
“ I guess I'll take you home, you've been gone all day~ However, I don't know where you live, so you'll have to lead the way~ ”

[/QUOTE]
(I can't tell if this is intentional or not but I love it xD )

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi frowned a little*

''but i wanna hang with you for a little longer...''

*She said in a bit childish tone*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi frowned a little*
''but i wanna hang with you for a little longer...''

*She said in a bit childish tone*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh laughed lightly and replied♆...

“ I'll still hang around with you when we reach there~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled as Asuka spoke, soon replying♅...
“ It does a wide variety of stuff, including typical hamburgers and pies~ ”

-----------------

...±Hikari smiled widely and pulled Kioko into a hug, shortly before replying±...

“ Anything for the bestest sister in the world!~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka crinkled her nose up at the sound of pie. "Pie isn't good at all, I prefer cakes, cookies, ice cream, and sweets over pie."

...♎️ Kioko frantically shook her head side to side as Hikari called her the bestest sister in the world. She held on of her hands tightly between her own before exclaiming ♎️...

"No way! Ari-chan is a way better sister then me. You're the bestest sister in the whole universe!"

tumblr_miw0rwyRIr1s0am14o1_500.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ I'll still hang around with you when we reach there~ ”

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi then smiled before giggling a bit*

''hehe alright''

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka crinkled her nose up at the sound of pie. "Pie isn't good at all, I prefer cakes, cookies, ice cream, and sweets over pie."

...♎️ Kioko frantically shook her head side to side as Hikari called her the bestest sister in the world. She held on of her hands tightly between her own before exclaiming ♎️...

"No way! Ari-chan is a way better sister then me. You're the bestest sister in the whole universe!"

tumblr_miw0rwyRIr1s0am14o1_500.gif
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...

“ Yeah~ Well, what type of restaurant would it be if you couldn't buy cookies~ I know, why do you get Ramen? It's awesome~ ”

------------------------

...±Hikari blushed lightly and spoke, a smile appearing on her face as she did so±...

“ No! You're the bestest sister! You always take care of me!~ ”

18657ba95b8e067bc7f1c56b84f9929f7ef8ce9c_hq_zpslveqyaqu.gif

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi then smiled before giggling a bit*
''hehe alright''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh smiled and spoke♆...

“ Lead the way~ ”

shortyshot8 said:
He nodded "Yeah"
''hmmm...alright''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Yeah~ Well, what type of restaurant would it be if you couldn't buy cookies~ I know, why do you get Ramen? It's awesome~ ”

------------------------

...±Hikari blushed lightly and spoke, a smile appearing on her face as she did so±...

“ Lead the way~ ”

[/QUOTE]
''alright....hmmmm, have you ever flown before?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hmmm...alright''

''alright....hmmmm, have you ever flown before?''

[/QUOTE]
He smirked "That was quick"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]

“ Of course I can fly!~ I was only telling you that I couldn't fly so that you'd try to catch me but land in the water~ ”

shortyshot8 said:
He smirked "That was quick"
''huh?''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Of course I can fly!~ I was only telling you that I couldn't fly so that you'd try to catch me but land in the water~ ”

[/QUOTE]
''wanna fly with me?''

*She said smirking a little*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''huh?''

''wanna fly with me?''

[/QUOTE]
"Nothing...I must admit you are special"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''wanna fly with me?''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh smiled and replied♆...

“ Sure~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh smiled and replied♆...
“ Sure~ ”

[/QUOTE]
''alright..''

*SHe said before letting go of his arm and grew her wings. Her left wing being raven black and her other wing angelic white as she started to flap them and started to hover in the air as she then smiled while looking down at Kuroh*

''cmon lets go!''

shortyshot8 said:
"Most girls would be blushing their heads off by now"
''..huh?''

*She could control her blush*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

------------------------

“ Lead the way~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"It would be a terrible restaurant if there were no cookies. I'd dare say I would cry about it." Asuka admitted with a laugh. "Ramen? If you say so, then I'll get that. I don't think I've had it before."

...♎️ Kioko blinked and blushed lightly as she let go of Hikari's hand, looking down and to the side. She pushed her two index fingers together as she spoke ♎️...

"Hehe, I do don't I~ I-I can't possible be the better sister Ari-chan. You give me cake when I lose my energy, you're the better sister~"

tumblr_ms69wgZx5s1rbnx7io1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back