• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Aiden huffed as all his energy was drained. He tried to stumble over and finish off William, but no dice. He passed out on top of William. His armor and powers disappeared.
((Timeskip right here...))

Aiden woke up later, looking around him as he blinked. Vultures were circling over head. A small forest fire had started. Aiden stumbled as he got up, speeding away before William woke up.
William sat up "What the hell....?"

Lumina said:
Vanille blinked.
"Woah wait... what??? Why is that??"

She looked at him worriedly, wondering what could possibly be the cause of something so drastic.

((Yes yes, Dragoon-kun c: ))
((So kawaii xD :D ))

Yuto was laying on a towel that him and Noir had set up on the beach. He sniffed the all-natural air around him, enjoying this calmness. All of a sudden, his stomach growled. "Hmm... I must be pretty hungry." He said to himself. "I hope Noir gets back soon so we can eat..."

shortyshot8 said:
William sat up "What the hell....?"
Aiden had left and was long gone, he hoped he could find Nissa before William found him.

@Fukushima Akira

TheDragoon said:
Yuto was laying on a towel that him and Noir had set up on the beach. He sniffed the all-natural air around him, enjoying this calmness. All of a sudden, his stomach growled. "Hmm... I must be pretty hungry." He said to himself. "I hope Noir gets back soon so we can eat..."

Aiden had left and was long gone, he hoped he could find Nissa before William found him.

@Fukushima Akira
William looked at his hands "What did I do?"

TheDragoon said:
The Chaos Kin had taken control of William for a brief time, but it seemed to be gone now... But it would be back soon.
William clenched his hands "Kagura....."

...ΨKenji watched as both of the males woke up, soon sighing and commentingΨ...

“ Looks like my choice has been made for me~ ”

...ΨKenji turned around and began walking away. He spoke as he did soΨ...

“ What to do.. what to do.. ”

TheDragoon said:

@Fukushima Akira
Noir looked pretty down as she walked around the town close to the beach, wondering when Yuto would get back. He just... left so suddenly, leaving her alone.... again. She knew it wasn't her fault, but she couldn't help but think it was. The chibis patted her shoulders, trying to comfort her, when suddenly Chibi Yuto's head shot up, looking at Noir.

"Noir... I think...?"

Without actually having to say anything she knew, and a giant smile grew on her face. She turned on her heel, ready to run back to the beach when she turned to face a man she had never seen before, simply staring at her. He began smiling at her, his eyes creepier than normal. Noir froze for a moment, until he tried to grab at her wrists and she dodged out of the way, falling on to the pavement and scuffing up her arms and knees. The man took another step closer, still smiling.

Lumina said:
Noir looked pretty down as she walked around the town close to the beach, wondering when Yuto would get back. He just... left so suddenly, leaving her alone.... again. She knew it wasn't her fault, but she couldn't help but think it was. The chibis patted her shoulders, trying to comfort her, when suddenly Chibi Yuto's head shot up, looking at Noir.
"Noir... I think...?"

Without actually having to say anything she knew, and a giant smile grew on her face. She turned on her heel, ready to run back to the beach when she turned to face a man she had never seen before, simply staring at her. He began smiling at her, his eyes creepier than normal. Noir froze for a moment, until he tried to grab at her wrists and she dodged out of the way, falling on to the pavement and scuffing up her arms and knees. The man took another step closer, still smiling.
(......SON OF A BITCH nah I'm kidding)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji watched as both of the males woke up, soon sighing and commentingΨ...
“ Looks like my choice has been made for me~ ”

...ΨKenji turned around and began walking away. He spoke as he did soΨ...

“ What to do.. what to do.. ”

[/QUOTE]
((Should I bring out Lumina?))

TheBigBladeWolf said:
(I prefer Ryft over Kaori)
Kiri was walking around the park,His hands inside his pockets He was humming to a song which was playing somewhere
Ryft was just sitting underneath a tree, enjoying nature when he noticed someone humming. Looking up he saw a man, but he wasn't sure who it was. He had never seen him before. The song was familiar though. He just kept watching.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( It's entirely up to you xD )))

[/QUOTE]
((Okay xD ))

Lumina had gotten dressed and headed outside, needing a recharge. It drained her energy to stay out of the sun for too long, so when she wasn't sleeping or doing something otherwise she was always outside. She walked around, extending her wings to bask in the sun, enjoying how nice it felt. She was getting so distracted by that, that she almost ran into someone.

Lumina said:
((Should I bring out Lumina?))

Ryft was just sitting underneath a tree, enjoying nature when he noticed someone humming. Looking up he saw a man, but he wasn't sure who it was. He had never seen him before. The song was familiar though. He just kept watching.
Kiri then looked at the man with a slight smile Am I hot?

Lumina said:
Chiharu giggled a bit.
"Well no, I got along fine before I met you. Why, do you want me to depend on you?"

She smirked teasingly, poking his arm.
Jojo smirked "you're the one who said 'you have me here' so i'm just saying~" he said teasingly

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Kiri then looked at the man with a slight smile Am I hot?
Ryft blinked, wondering where that question came from.

"Are you... I'm sorry, what?"

The poor boy was so confused.

...ΨKenji vanished, appearing within the school's courtyard. He sat down and manifested a guitar within his hands. He began playing the guitar, all the while singingΨ...

You just do not notice that we, are gifted just for being Sanctums, we are, absolute, predators we do not even have any, enemies. Maybe there's an animal that's watching us, thinking that 'someday we'll beat them down'~

3216824919_1_20_ZnN40YAR_zpsmfrkjdpf.gif

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo smirked "you're the one who said 'you have me here' so i'm just saying~" he said teasingly
Chiharu grinned back at him.

"I mean, you're literally here with me. And you're the one that actually suggested that I depend on you, so I'm just saying~"

She smirked, laying down on her back staring up at the cieling.

Lumina said:
Ryft blinked, wondering where that question came from.
"Are you... I'm sorry, what?"

The poor boy was so confused.
Oh,Sorry Isn't that why you were looking at me? Kiri said looking at him with a smile

Lumina said:
((Okay xD ))
Lumina had gotten dressed and headed outside, needing a recharge. It drained her energy to stay out of the sun for too long, so when she wasn't sleeping or doing something otherwise she was always outside. She walked around, extending her wings to bask in the sun, enjoying how nice it felt. She was getting so distracted by that, that she almost ran into someone.
((( I just posted for Kenji that you could reply to xD )))

Lumina said:
Chiharu grinned back at him.
"I mean, you're literally here with me. And you're the one that actually suggested that I depend on you, so I'm just saying~"

She smirked, laying down on her back staring up at the cieling.
Jojo laughed "so much feist in such a small package," he said playfully "not only that, but why are you lying down here of all places?" he asked curiously.

Lumina said:
"Noir... I think...?"

Yuto had no clue as to what was happening. He just laid on the beach, waiting for Noir.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I just posted for Kenji that you could reply to xD )))

[/QUOTE]
((Oh okay I was gonna say xD ))

Lumina just kept walking, making sure to pay more attention this time, when she heard music. Curious, she followed it, seeing a man playing guitar. His voice was really good, and... familiar? Moving closer she noticed it was the boy she had talked to at the wedding, and her cheeks subconsciously tinted pink. She sat down near him, listening to the music, enjoying it. Following the chords she started humming along to herself.

TheDragoon said:
Yuto had no clue as to what was happening. He just laid on the beach, waiting for Noir.
Noir was scrambling backwards, trying to get away from him and another man that approached her as well. She swiped her paintbrush in the air quickly, making a very mangled bird that hopped away toward the beach, to which the mend paid no mind. The chibis tried to stop them but we're only swatted away, disappearing into paint splatters on the ground. Seeing this tears began welling up in her eyes, and soon she found herself backed against a wall, terrified as she looked up at them. One reached down and successfully grabbed her wrist this time, trying to pull her up to him.

Lumina said:
Vanille blinked.
"Woah wait... what??? Why is that??"

She looked at him worriedly, wondering what could possibly be the cause of something so drastic.

((Yes yes, Dragoon-kun c: ))
"Because our lips linked.....There is nothing I can do about it...."

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo laughed "so much feist in such a small package," he said playfully "not only that, but why are you lying down here of all places?" he asked curiously.
Chiharu nodded like she knew full well how feisty she was. She blew hair out of her face as she stared up at the cieling.

"I felt like lying down. So I did. It's quite fun actually."

shortyshot8 said:
"Because our lips linked.....There is nothing I can do about it...."
Vanille looked shocked.

"W-what? Seriously? That's pretty messed up, actually... why would a kiss cause something like that..?"

Lumina said:
((Oh okay I was gonna say xD ))
Lumina just kept walking, making sure to pay more attention this time, when she heard music. Curious, she followed it, seeing a man playing guitar. His voice was really good, and... familiar? Moving closer she noticed it was the boy she had talked to at the wedding, and her cheeks subconsciously tinted pink. She sat down near him, listening to the music, enjoying it. Following the chords she started humming along to herself.

Noir was scrambling backwards, trying to get away from him and another man that approached her as well. She swiped her paintbrush in the air quickly, making a very mangled bird that hopped away toward the beach, to which the mend paid no mind. The chibis tried to stop them but we're only swatted away, disappearing into paint splatters on the ground. Seeing this tears began welling up in her eyes, and soon she found herself backed against a wall, terrified as she looked up at them. One reached down and successfully grabbed her wrist this time, trying to pull her up to him.
There was no way Yuto could know what was going on... Until a mangled bird hopped by him. His eyes quickly widened, almost immediately widening as he had known what it meant. Noir usually drew better than that. Yuto's frown became a very very VERY angry look. "Anyone who hurts Noir... Will receive the ultimate punishment!" He yelled before he teleported in front of the men, Yuto quickly and swiftly grabbed the man pulling on Noir up into the air before he threw them at the other men. "GET OUT OF MY SIGHT..." Yuto said as his eyes glowed dangerously purple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back