• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''yeah...it continues to grow so, i might get bigger but...yeah. wanna head inside?''

*She asked with a smile*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh smiled lightly and replied♆...

“ Sure~ ”

Lumina said:
Chiharu was confused for a moment, but walked forward toward the doors.
"I'll keep us on campus, no worries!"
Jojo smiled "you'll keep yourself on the campus, if i see something that interests me, i might forget about anyone around me." he said tilting his head.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh smiled lightly and replied♆...
“ Sure~ ”

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi nodded before opening the door and walking in waiting for Kuroh to come in*

Lumina said:
She flinched again when his hand came near her face, but then leaned into him instead, closing her eyes. He smelled like home, helping calm her down.
Yuto held her tightly, closing his eyes and giving her a gentle smile. "Your safe now..." He said softly. "I'm here..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi nodded before opening the door and walking in waiting for Kuroh to come in*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh followed Himeragi inwards, soon looking around at his surroundings. He spoke, his eyes looking around and sensing something sinister approaching♆...

“ Hey, do you sense that? ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, slowly using his hand to move Asuka's hand away from the upper muscle of her arm♅...
“ You don't need to go to the gym, silly~ You're perfect the way you are~ ”

...±Hikari giggled lightly and spoke, blushing lightly from embarrassment of not knowing the answer±...

“ Yeah! U-um.. I dunno.. ”

1163230_1357182616210_full_zps4rbmswjz.png

---------------

...ΨKenji blushed nervously and replied, blurting out his pre-planned response by accident. It was clear he was lyingΨ...

N-no, the song wasn't about you at all!~

tumblr_mkpr3ogtMa1rvbl4vo4_250_zpspd99xlhc.gif

---------------

...♆Kuroh followed, soon looking around. He spoke♆...

“ It's a bit smaller than the estate, however it's not small either.. ”

431c745f-26e5-421a-b608-88509476c577_zpsfwhaj1eh.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Lumina, being as naive and inexperienced as she was, didn't pick up on the fact he was lying, but his response made her own blush darken.

tumblr_n5a2v114Tz1qztgoio1_500.gif

"I-I didn't ask if it was about me..."

Seeing him blush made butterflies flap around in her stomach. She didn't understand why though.

((Poor girl doesn't understand her own emotions.))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh followed Himeragi inwards, soon looking around at his surroundings. He spoke, his eyes looking around and sensing something sinister approaching♆...
“ Hey, do you sense that? ”

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi looked at Kuroh*

''huh? sense what?''

Lumina said:
Lumina, being as naive and inexperienced as she was, didn't pick up on the fact he was lying, but his response made her own blush darken.
tumblr_n5a2v114Tz1qztgoio1_500.gif

"I-I didn't ask if it was about me..."

Seeing him blush made butterflies flap around in her stomach. She didn't understand why though.

((Poor girl doesn't understand her own emotions.))
...ΨKenji exhaled heavily, soon noticing Lumina's blush. He walked up to her and spoke, tilting his body slightly and winking, a smile clearly on his faceΨ...

“ Why are you blushing, Lumina-san?~ ”

161ec1bbf9_94746592_o2_zpscaacmawv.gif

------------------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi looked at Kuroh*
''huh? sense what?''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh walked infront of Himeragi and spoke, placing his hand onto the hilt of his sword and preparing himself♆...

“ Something sinister's coming our way, it's already in the house.. ”

Kuroh_Full_Body_samurai_zps91fqhahd.png

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji exhaled heavily, soon noticing Lumina's blush. He walked up to her and spoke, tilting his body slightly and winking, a smile clearly on his faceΨ...

------------------------

...♆Kuroh walked infront of Himeragi and spoke, placing his hand onto the hilt of his sword and preparing himself♆...

[/QUOTE]
''eh? what do you mean?''

*She asked getting a confused face*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''eh? what do you mean?''
*She asked getting a confused face*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh spoke, anticipating an enemy♆...

“ Stay back.. ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh spoke, anticipating an enemy♆...
“ Stay back.. ”

[/QUOTE]
''eh...?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''eh...?''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh waited, sensing the presence getting closer. He spoke to Himeragi in a low tone♆...

“ Just stay behind me and nothing will happen to you.. ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh waited, sensing the presence getting closer. He spoke to Himeragi in a low tone♆...

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi stood behind him confused*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

------------------------

[/QUOTE]
Geh. He was adorable. Having him come closer made Lumina's blush darken for a moment, so she swallowed to try and collect herself.

"N-No reason, I guess I'm just not used to people talking to me, is all, especially not cute boys.."

As soon as she said it her eyes widened and her blush returned, and she glanced at Kenji.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi stood behind him confused*

[/QUOTE]
((( Waiting for someone to get back before continuing this~ )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Waiting for someone to get back before continuing this~ )))

[/QUOTE]
riiiiight.... @shortyshot8 )))

Lumina said:
Geh. He was adorable. Having him come closer made Lumina's blush darken for a moment, so she swallowed to try and collect herself.
"N-No reason, I guess I'm just not used to people talking to me, is all, especially not cute boys.."

As soon as she said it her eyes widened and her blush returned, and she glanced at Kenji.
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and replied, soon rubbing Lumina's hairΨ...

“ Did you say I was a cute boy?~ I'm flattered to be called that by a beautiful woman such as yourself, Lumina-san~ ”

tumblr_ncc88qFum81tfqtpao4_500_zpskvmn9evz.gif

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi stood behind him confused*

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

[/QUOTE]
A bunch of blood red fire balls were fired at Kuroh and Himeragi

shortyshot8 said:
A bunch of blood red fire balls were fired at Kuroh and Himeragi
@Fukushima Akira[/URL]
...♆As the fireballs were launched towards them, Kuroh quickly pushed Himeragi out of the way and unsheathed his sword, soon deflecting each one. When the final fire ball had been cut by his sword, he spoke♆...

“ Show yourself! ”

fighting-giffy_zpstneyzlqw.gif

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0059b3][B]*Himeragi got infront of Kuroh and summoned Marbas to shield the fire balls*[/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11585-fukushima-akira/ said:
@Fukushima Akira[/URL]
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆As the fireballs were launched towards them, Kuroh quickly pushed Himeragi out of the way and unsheathed his sword, soon deflecting each one. When the final fire ball had been cut by his sword, he spoke♆...
“ Show yourself! ”

fighting-giffy_zpstneyzlqw.gif

[/QUOTE]
Al walked out and looked at them with a blood red aura surrounding him

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and replied, soon rubbing Lumina's hairΨ...
“ Did you say I was a cute boy?~ I'm flattered to be called that by a beautiful woman such as yourself, Lumina-san~ ”

tumblr_ncc88qFum81tfqtpao4_500_zpskvmn9evz.gif

[/QUOTE]
Lumina looked up him, her eyes seeming to sparkle despite the redness of her face.

7b953c2924b65b086dd0b2c7c63aab506d276a8c_hq.gif

"Me... beautiful?"

She was shocked, but hearing him say that made her... happy?

Lumina said:
Vanille
Lumina looked up him, her eyes seeming to sparkle despite the redness of her face.

7b953c2924b65b086dd0b2c7c63aab506d276a8c_hq.gif

"Me... beautiful?"

She was shocked, but hearing him say that made her... happy?
(Vanille? What? xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back