• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Parker nodded "Yeah"
Vanille smiled and sat down, reading her book again.

"Good! Glad that's settled!"

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo smirked "well, i'm an extreme person, or so i'm told!" he said loudly "and water floats my boat that you very much!" he said proudly, not getting the joke
Chiharu blinked, looking at Jojo.

"That was, uh, just an expression, but that works too."

She shrugged, leading them to the next administrative building. Or at least the next building that looked administrative.

Lumina said:
Vanille smiled and sat down, reading her book again.
"Good! Glad that's settled!"
Parker's eyes looked at her lips for a second before looking back up at her face "Sorry about that"

Nonalaka said:
((....My name isnt Akira.. xD but yah, I only use colour when im on the pc since its a bother to use on the phone :'D))
Dakota laughed lightly as she began to set up the games console "Is that so?"
((i don't have a smart phone and i'm usually on a computer because if school work so i don't have that problem, also, i say Akira because in the rp he's higher than god.))

Roland smiled "yea, i guess i could just say it smells like you and say you smell nice~" he said teasingly

Lumina said:
Lumina looked up at him, slightly confused by his question.
"Ah, no, I don't think so...?"

She placed a hand on her cheek, feeling it be slightly warm, internally cursing for blushing so much. She appreciated his concern, however.
...ΨKenji frowned lightly and spoke, placing one of his hand onto her cheek and gazing into her eyes, gauging her temperatureΨ...

“ Are you sure? You can come to my house and rest in bed? I can make you some soup or something?~ ”

--------------

shortyshot8 said:
Al cracked his neck none of the wounds from before being there "Come on"
...♆Kuroh's vision began to blur, soon coughing up more blood. He spoke as a golden light appeared behind the male♆...

“ Da..d?

...♆Kuroh lost consciousness♆...

----------

...♅Akira stood ten meters behind Al, talking to him in an angered tone♅...

What do you think you're doing to my son, Al?

tumblr_inline_ntbs0punAv1ryvw12_500_zpsy1fkrd6o.gif

Lumina said:
Chiharu blinked, looking at Jojo.
"That was, uh, just an expression, but that works too."

She shrugged, leading them to the next administrative building. Or at least the next building that looked administrative.
Jojo nodded then sighed "next time say so." he said bluntly as he followed her to the next building.

shortyshot8 said:
Tel laughed a little "You are so sweet"
She smiled happily at him as he ear twitched "So, what do you wanna do today?" she asked, tilting her head.

SoulofTobi said:
((i don't have a smart phone and i'm usually on a computer because if school work so i don't have that problem, also, i say Akira because in the rp he's higher than god.))
Roland smiled "yea, i guess i could just say it smells like you and say you smell nice~" he said teasingly
((( Wait, what? How did I get brought into this? xD )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Wait, what? How did I get brought into this? xD )))

[/QUOTE]
((SSsshhh, just let it happen~))

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo nodded then sighed "next time say so." he said bluntly as he followed her to the next building.
"Do you... not know many expressions or something?"

She looked around the lobby, not really seeing anybody either.

"Didn't you learn any in school?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji frowned lightly and spoke, placing one of his hand onto her cheek and gazing into her eyes, gauging her temperatureΨ...
“ Are you sure? You can come to my house and rest in bed? I can make you some soup or something?~ ”

--------------

...♆Kuroh's vision began to blur, soon coughing up more blood. He spoke as a golden light appeared behind the male♆...

“ Da..d?

----------

[/QUOTE]
Al stared at him "Akira"

Lumina said:
Vanille didn't look up from her book.
"About what?"
"The kiss and everything"

Lumina said:
"Do you... not know many expressions or something?"

She looked around the lobby, not really seeing anybody either.

"Didn't you learn any in school?"
Jojo chuckled nervously "yea, yea i did learn some in.... school..." he said looking to the side

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

--------------

“ Da..d?

----------

[/QUOTE]
Lumina's whole face and ears grew a darker shade of red, making her seem warmer as his hand touched her face, sending what felt like electricity through her nerves. She stammered trying to respond, only making her situation worse.

tumblr_nd206ynRcg1tk91v5o2_500.gif

"W-w-wha...! N-no I'm okay...r-really..."

She didn't sound convincing.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo chuckled nervously "yea, yea i did learn some in.... school..." he said looking to the side
Chiharu blinked, then fixed her hair a bit.

"Well if you say so."

She wasn't going to push it farther than that, even if he was hiding something.

SoulofTobi said:
Dakota giggled "Fair enough, though im surprised you dont think it smells of dust with all these books around" she said shaking her head a little "Anyways, what kind of game would you like to play?"

((Ooooh, Okay i get it now xD i dunno why i didnt pick up on that))

shortyshot8 said:
Al stared at him "Akira"
...♅Akira continued glaring at him, his blood red irises focusing on him. His pupils grew smaller, then dilated♅...

Are you deaf? I asked you a question, Mongrel.

ij2fvGG5fRrF6_zpsdtfd8qd0.gif

Lumina said:
((Dangit I totally missed this))
Noir leaned into him, calming down. She had missed him so much... her hand gripped his shirt, wanting to go home and be away from everything except him.
Yuto kissed her forehead softly. "It's ok my butterfly~" He said sweetly. "My beautiful and true butterfly..."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira continued glaring at him, his blood red irises focusing on him. His pupils grew smaller, then dilated♅...
Are you deaf? I asked you a question, Mongrel.

ij2fvGG5fRrF6_zpsdtfd8qd0.gif

[/QUOTE]
"Killing him"

Lumina said:
Lumina's whole face and ears grew a darker shade of red, making her seem warmer as his hand touched her face, sending what felt like electricity through her nerves. She stammered trying to respond, only making her situation worse.
tumblr_nd206ynRcg1tk91v5o2_500.gif

"W-w-wha...! N-no I'm okay...r-really..."

She didn't sound convincing.
...ΨKenji sighed lightly and took Lumina's hand, shortly before vanishing and appearing within his room at the estate. He spoke as he began walking towards the doorΨ...

“ You go to bed. I'll bring some tomato soup for you. ”

Lumina said:
Chiharu blinked, then fixed her hair a bit.
"Well if you say so."

She wasn't going to push it farther than that, even if he was hiding something.
Jojo sighed "yeah, i say so." he said as he started walking looking for the next building.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled "Fair enough, though im surprised you dont think it smells of dust with all these books around" she said shaking her head a little "Anyways, what kind of game would you like to play?"
((Ooooh, Okay i get it now xD i dunno why i didnt pick up on that))
Roland titled his head "well, what sort of games do you have?" he said walking over to her "and i don't smell dust anymore, lets say, i got desensitized to it." he said with a nod.

shortyshot8 said:
"Killing him"
...♅Akira continued to glare at him, soon replying♅...

I see. In that case...

...♅Akira raised his right arm into the air, multiple golden circles appearing all around him♅...

Die.

tumblr_inline_nstvolo92m1ryvw12_500_zpspnwuwhmb.gif

...♅At that moment, swords and spears began poking through the golden circles. He then waved his hand downwards, two large spears firing from the circles and quickly travelling towards Al♅...

tumblr_inline_nt0qjkAyO81ryvw12_500_zpsvxvjzrlq.gif

Lumina said:
Vanille smiled.
"Oh, that. It's okay, really!"

Her reply was genuine, and she turned back to her book.
Parker smiled "You are too sweet"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira continued to glare at him, soon replying♅...
I see. In that case...

...♅Akira raised his right arm into the air, multiple golden circles appearing all around him♅...

Die.

tumblr_inline_nstvolo92m1ryvw12_500_zpspnwuwhmb.gif

...♅At that moment, swords and spears began poking through the golden circles. He then waved his hand downwards, two large spears firing from the circles and quickly travelling towards Al♅...

tumblr_inline_nt0qjkAyO81ryvw12_500_zpsvxvjzrlq.gif

[/QUOTE]
Al blinked "W-What the hell" He muttered trying to dodge them"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back