• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Al's body bent backwards so he could dodge it as he stared at Akira
...♅Akira had teleported, appearing directly beside the spear as it passed Al, soon taking it from the air and spinning around, stabbing it into Al's leg and causing it to impale into the ground and pin him there. He vanished, reappearing in his former spot, staring at him. He spoke♅...

How does that feel?

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji poured the tomato soup into a bowl, about to pick it up before he heard a bang coming from upstairs, prompting him to run into the room. When he entered, he saw Lumina leaning against the windowsill breathing heavily. He spokeΨ...
“ It's worse than I thought! ”

...ΨKenji then walked over and began taking off her clothes, he spoke as he did so, a light blush forming on his cheeks as he tried to avoid looking at LuminaΨ...

“ I'm getting you undressed, you need to be in bed! I-I'll bring the soup up once you're tucked in! ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina was about to go over to the bed when Kenji came running into the room, and her eyes widened a bit when he saw her.

Aw crap. This definitely looked bad.

"Kenji, I-it's not what it loo- w-wha-!"

Her response was cut off by him rushing over and... undressing her himself. She pushed herself back, trying to stop him. This was the most embarassing thing yet.

"W-w-what are you doing, why a-are you...?"

This was definitely the closest and most intimate she had been with a boy in her entire life. Her face was redder than before they came here as she looked at Kenji with confused and embarrassed expression.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira had teleported, appearing directly beside the spear as it passed Al, soon taking it from the air and spinning around, stabbing it into Al's leg and causing it to impale into the ground and pin him there. He vanished, reappearing in his former spot, staring at him. He spoke♅...

How does that feel?

[/QUOTE]
Al stared at him feeling no pain "How does hell feel?"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sat down on the bed "hmm, well, i'll bet any thing you may want me to craft, no questions asked." he said with a nod "what will you bet in return? or do you want me to change my bet?" he asked while tilting his head.
"Uhm....Alright, i dont reallt know what id like you to craft for me but i guess ill decide eventually, if i win that is... err....I dunno what i could bet....." she said mumbling the last part as she furrowed her brows lightly before leaning back so she was now laying on the floor "I mean you have so many talents and stuff that you can make and i dont, I mean, I can just about cook.." she said with a small sigh as she thought.

TheDragoon said:
Yuto kissed her back softly, wrapping his arms around her waist as he pulled her close to him, making sure nobody else would hurt her. To him, hurting Noir was a sin against him and all of the Exceed Gods combined. It really ticked him off whenever somebody did that.
Noir felt him pull her close and she let him, wanting to be as close as possible to him. She took her hand that held the paintbrush and painted words into the air next to them.

"I'm sorry."

Lumina said:
Lumina was about to go over to the bed when Kenji came running into the room, and her eyes widened a bit when he saw her.
Aw crap. This definitely looked bad.

"Kenji, I-it's not what it loo- w-wha-!"

Her response was cut off by him rushing over and... undressing her himself. She pushed herself back, trying to stop him. This was the most embarassing thing yet.

"W-w-what are you doing, why a-are you...?"

This was definitely the closest and most intimate she had been with a boy in her entire life. Her face was redder than before they came here as she looked at Kenji with confused and embarrassed expression.
...ΨKenji looked at Lumina, confused. He spoke, blushing lightlyΨ...

“ Y-your temperature will rise if you keep wearing those clothes. I-I thought if I undressed you and put you to bed you'd be able to get better. The soup is already done downstairs, so all that's left is for you to undress.. ”

Lumina said:
Noir felt him pull her close and she let him, wanting to be as close as possible to him. She took her hand that held the paintbrush and painted words into the air next to them.
"I'm sorry."
Yuto pulled away slightly, their lips still inches apart. "What are you sorry for? You did nothing wrong..." He said softly before he kissed her again.

shortyshot8 said:
Al stared at him feeling no pain "How does hell feel?"
...♅Akira grinned and held his hair upwards, his blood red irises focusing on Al♅...

It's amusing, to say the least.

tumblr_inline_nslrnoX1AS1ryvw12_500_zpsedah8wgp.png

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo looked back and down at Chiharu "what's up? why you looking at me like that?" he asked curiously at he tilted his head.
Chiharu spoke without thinking.

"How old are you, exactly?"

This was her questioning if he was really supposed to be in high school.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira grinned and held his hair upwards, his blood red irises focusing on Al♅...
It's amusing, to say the least.

tumblr_inline_nslrnoX1AS1ryvw12_500_zpsedah8wgp.png

[/QUOTE]
"Who knows...Maybe I can send you there"

TheDragoon said:
Yuto pulled away slightly, their lips still inches apart. "What are you sorry for? You did nothing wrong..." He said softly before he kissed her again.
Noir continued writing.

"I'm sorry for worrying you... I always seem to worry you..."

When he kissed her again, she kissed back.

shortyshot8 said:
"Who knows...Maybe I can send you there"
...♅Akira placed his hand onto his hip and began laughing, placing his left hand onto his head. He replied♅...

You send me to Hell? Quit dreaming! ”

tumblr_inline_nsyu2mkw9z1ryvw12_500_zpsuvcboqra.gif

Nonalaka said:
"Uhm....Alright, i dont reallt know what id like you to craft for me but i guess ill decide eventually, if i win that is... err....I dunno what i could bet....." she said mumbling the last part as she furrowed her brows lightly before leaning back so she was now laying on the floor "I mean you have so many talents and stuff that you can make and i dont, I mean, I can just about cook.." she said with a small sigh as she thought.
Roland chuckled then leaned in to nip the tip of her ear "can you honestly not think of anything to bet?" he whispered teasingly as he went back to sitting the way he was before and smiled at her.

Lumina said:
Noir continued writing.
"I'm sorry for worrying you... I always seem to worry you..."

When he kissed her again, she kissed back.
Yuto pulled away slightly as he spoke again. "Well the only reason I worry is because I don't wanna lose you... You mean everything to me." He said before he kept kissing her, deeper each time as his cheeks heated up a bit.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira placed his hand onto his hip and began laughing, placing his left hand onto his head. He replied♅...
You send me to Hell? Quit dreaming! ”

tumblr_inline_nsyu2mkw9z1ryvw12_500_zpsuvcboqra.gif

[/QUOTE]
"Dreaming? Maybe....But I'm determined to make it a reality"

Lumina said:
Chiharu spoke without thinking.
"How old are you, exactly?"

This was her questioning if he was really supposed to be in high school.
Jojo laughed "I'm seventeen!" he said as he pointed to himself with his thumb and smirked

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled then leaned in to nip the tip of her ear "can you honestly not think of anything to bet?" he whispered teasingly as he went back to sitting the way he was before and smiled at her.
"Well its not like I can bet hugs and kisses, since you get those all the time anyway!" she said with a giggle "so, honestly, i cant think of anything to bet..." she said as she pushed some hair from her face.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji looked at Lumina, confused. He spoke, blushing lightlyΨ...
“ Y-your temperature will rise if you keep wearing those clothes. I-I thought if I undressed you and put you to bed you'd be able to get better. The soup is already done downstairs, so all that's left is for you to undress.. ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina looked at Kenji for a moment, amazed by his seemingly endless kindness. With her legs still not listening to her she sat in Kenji's embrace, half undressed, when she gave a small smile.

YT46vZl.jpg

"Yeah, you're probably right. My body doesn't seem to think I'm fine either, so I guess I have to trust you to take care of me."

She spoke with such clarity it even surprised her. But looking at Kenji, she felt calmer.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo laughed "I'm seventeen!" he said as he pointed to himself with his thumb and smirked
Chiharu blinked.

"You're not really serious are you... there's no way that..."

She put a hand on her head, confused.

"That can't be right that i..."

shortyshot8 said:
"Dreaming? Maybe....But I'm determined to make it a reality"
...♅Akira sighed and spoke, his golden circles reappearing once more♅...

“ Spouting nonsensical ideas at an attempt to make me angry. How gutless! ”

tumblr_nn58uaqa321usdy42o1_500_zpsqnoyue1s.gif

Lumina said:
Lumina looked at Kenji for a moment, amazed by his seemingly endless kindness. With her legs still not listening to her she sat in Kenji's embrace, half undressed, when she gave a small smile.
YT46vZl.jpg

"Yeah, you're probably right. My body doesn't seem to think I'm fine either, so I guess I have to trust you to take care of me."

She spoke with such clarity it even surprised her. But looking at Kenji, she felt calmer.

Chiharu blinked.

"You're not really serious are you... there's no way that..."

She put a hand on her head, confused.

"That can't be right that i..."
(You...Owe...Me.....A....Reply...........I think? xD )

Nonalaka said:
"Well its not like I can bet hugs and kisses, since you get those all the time anyway!" she said with a giggle "so, honestly, i cant think of anything to bet..." she said as she pushed some hair from her face.
Roland smiled "that maybe so, but is there anything we haven't done that you're willing to bet?" he asked teasingly.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed and spoke, his golden circles reappearing once more♅...
“ Spouting nonsensical ideas at an attempt to make me angry. How gutless! ”

tumblr_nn58uaqa321usdy42o1_500_zpsqnoyue1s.gif

[/QUOTE]
Al frowned "How is that gutless?"

Lumina said:
YT46vZl.jpg

...ΨKenji blushed lightly as he noticed Lumina was half undressed. He spoke, looking away from her and blushing lightlyΨ...

“ C-can you get undressed and lay in bed? I-I'll go down and get the soup~ ”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back