• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Al glared at him "HE WILL HAVE YOUR HEAD!!!" He shouted before the spear connected with his chest
...♅Akira sighed and replied♅...

Blah blah~ ”

...♅Akira fired one more sword, it targeting Al's heart♅...

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji smiled and replied as he sat the soup next to herΨ...
“ Don't mention it, I don't want my pai-buddy to be sick~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina blinked at his response, but smiled anyways. He was so sweet. She took the bowl into her lap, taking the spoon as well.

"This looks really good."

She inhaled deeply, the aroma making her mouth water.

"Smells good too."

She took a spoonful of the reddish soup onto the spoon, bringing it up to her face so she could blow on it until it was cool enough to eat, then swallowed the liquid, her eyes closing as she enjoyed the food.

"It's so tasty~"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed and replied♅...
Blah blah~ ”

...♅Akira fired one more sword, it targeting Al's heart♅...

[/QUOTE]
Al growled "It's not over....." He muttered

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled then leaned in again "are you sure you want my to say that out loud?" he said teasingly "i mean, just use you're imagination~" he whispered
"Why wouldnt you say it out lo- ...oh" she blushed "I-I-Im not betting such things!" she said as she rolled over so that she was now laying on the ground faced down her face covered.

LunaCrosby said:
"duty? what duty?" she asks and brushes her skirt off.
Dark Tyler decided it would be best to explain. "Me and my lighter counterpart go all across dimensions, worlds, places, everywhere stopping evil, and things that were not meant to happen... Such as time paradox's." He said.

Lumina said:
Lumina blinked at his response, but smiled anyways. He was so sweet. She took the bowl into her lap, taking the spoon as well.
"This looks really good."

She inhaled deeply, the aroma making her mouth water.

"Smells good too."

She took a spoonful of the reddish soup onto the spoon, bringing it up to her face so she could blow on it until it was cool enough to eat, then swallowed the liquid, her eyes closing as she enjoyed the food.

"It's so tasty~"
...ΨKenji smiled and blushed slightly, replying as he did soΨ...

“ It is? That was my first time cooking~ ”

Mayyflower said:
Rin hugged Amaya as they walked. "Is it a bad thing? What am I?" She asks
Amaya kissed her head. "Your exactly what I am... A vampire and a neko" she says. "But your something else" she says. "What you thirst for is blood" she says.
Ayen finished cooking "they should be home any time now, Len set the table like i tough you to" he said quietly

Len went and prepared the table for dinner

TheDragoon said:
Dark Tyler decided it would be best to explain. "Me and my lighter counterpart go all across dimensions, worlds, places, everywhere stopping evil, and things that were not meant to happen... Such as time paradox's." He said.
"well then you do that..." she said and pointed at him with both hands "and i will...uhhh...do...stuff" she says.

LunaCrosby said:
"well then you do that..." she said and pointed at him with both hands "and i will...uhhh...do...stuff" she says.
Dark Tyler rolled his eyes. "Do stuff huh? Alright, I'll see you later then." He said as he walked out the door.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji smiled and blushed slightly, replying as he did soΨ...
“ It is? That was my first time cooking~ ”

[/QUOTE]
The phoenix stared at Kenji incredulously.

"Wait, seriously? You must have a natural talent for it or something..."

She ate another spoonful of soup.

"How have you never cooked before? What did you eat?"

She blushed a bit, hoping she wasn't prying too much.

Nonalaka said:
"Why wouldnt you say it out lo- ...oh" she blushed "I-I-Im not betting such things!" she said as she rolled over so that she was now laying on the ground faced down her face covered.
Roland laughed "okay, then think of something else to bet!" he said playfully as he continued to laugh.

TheDragoon said:
Dark Tyler rolled his eyes. "Do stuff huh? Alright, I'll see you later then." He said as he walked out the door.
"yeas stuff... ill find something to do..." she mumbled and just stood there as he left.

LunaCrosby said:
"yeas stuff... ill find something to do..." she mumbled and just stood there as he left.
A loud boom could be heard as Dark Tyler used his full speed this time, taking off at impossible speeds into the air.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo chuckled "how can't it be right? huh?" he said leaning over and looking at her "what's next? you think I'm not human!?" he asked tilting his head at her.
Chiharu wasn't listening to his response but just stared at him.

"There's no way I'm older than you."

She paced back and forth, trying to think it through.

Nonalaka said:
((Alrighty, Character list cause im bored, feel free to interact with any free characters ;v;))
Moriko - Reading in the park (Free)

----------------------------------------------------------

Dakota - In the dorms with Roland (@SoulofTobi )

Amara - At home I think? (@shortyshot8 )

Kenai - In the courtyard with Pixel (@TheDragoon )

Camilla - I have no idea (i havent seen @Mashiro Shiina around in forever so ;- ;)

Colin - Cafe (Free)

Kairassi (New!) - At the school gates (Free)
@Roman

((alrighty, heres a character list i posted earlier, choose whoever :D ))

TheDragoon said:
A loud boom could be heard as Dark Tyler used his full speed this time, taking off at impossible speeds into the air.
Mal jumped and went wide eyed, stunned a little at the sudden noise, as she turned around and caught a tiny glimpse of him leaving into the air.

Aiden gasped for breath as he arrived in the courtyard of the school, almost collapsing. "Th-That was too close..." He muttered, stumbling a bit. There was still a blood stain left on his shirt.

@Jennete

Lumina said:
Chiharu wasn't listening to his response but just stared at him.
"There's no way I'm older than you."

She paced back and forth, trying to think it through.
Jojo sighed and picked her up by the collar again till he could look her in the eyes "Hey! you in there?" he asked loudly "only a dumbass would think that size and age are the same thing!" he said calmly

TheDragoon said:
Aiden gasped for breath as he arrived in the courtyard of the school, almost collapsing. "Th-That was too close..." He muttered, stumbling a bit. There was still a blood stain left on his shirt.
@Jennete
Nissa:*still in mexico but she looked up sensing that her love was not....in mexico* hmm That is strange.. maybe I hould check on him? *she smiles at the crying waiters because she ate them out of business and at sonic sped creates a tunnel into the earth, digging her way toward Aiden, calling out to him through their bond* Are you okay? Are you getting more food?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back