• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Sam shut the basement door and went over to Marcus. "Did you just get home?" She asks
Marcus nodded "Yep....The world is a pain I swear"

Mayyflower said:
Sam shut the basement door and went over to Marcus. "Did you just get home?" She asks

(Bye)
(Bye?)

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo sighed and picked her up by the collar again till he could look her in the eyes "Hey! you in there?" he asked loudly "only a dumbass would think that size and age are the same thing!" he said calmly
Chiharu yelped a bit as she was picked up, but looked back at him.

"It's not just your size. Your face too."

She reached her arm up and out, booping his nose.

Nonalaka said:
"Dee?" she said as she rolled along the floor until she bumped into him and was now laying on her back "I guess i just got comfortable that way" she said with a small giggle.
Roland sighed "well, aren't you just the adorable one~" he said playfully "and i was trying to think of a nick name for you, Dee was the first think that came to mind." he said smiling down at her.

Roman said:
(( I will ^°^ ))
Roman stretched as he stood in front of the school. "Nothing never happens here... At least anymore." He muttered, puttng his hands in his pockets. "I wonder if anyone is around..."
Kairassi had just arrived at the school, she smiled excitedly as she saw the school building come into focus, she skipped happily until she got to the gate passing Roman on the way where she then stopped and looked in at the courtyard where there was only a few people, rocking back and forth on her heels as she viewed the place before furrowing her brows "This place doesnt look like a school... its empty!" she said with a confused tone in her voice.

Mayyflower said:
After Rin pulled away she immediately passed out.
"I remember doing that's every time I fed" she says before picking Rin up and warping home, covering her neck the best she could
Ayen was next to Amaya the second she got into the house "are you Ok...." he stopped when he smelled blood then saw her next "Amaya..." he said slowly "i, i just..." he stopped talking at just stared.

Lumina said:
Chiharu yelped a bit as she was picked up, but looked back at him.
"It's not just your size. Your face too."

She reached her arm up and out, booping his nose.
Jojo sighed "what? now you're saying i look funny?" he asked narrowing his eyes

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed "well, aren't you just the adorable one~" he said playfully "and i was trying to think of a nick name for you, Dee was the first think that came to mind." he said smiling down at her.
Dakota smiled back at him "Oh?, no one has ever given me a nickname before...atleast not one thats nice anyways" she giggled "I like it" she said with a smile and a nod.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen was next to Amaya the second she got into the house "are you Ok...." he stopped when he smelled blood then saw her next "Amaya..." he said slowly "i, i just..." he stopped talking at just stared.
Amaya rubbed the side of her neck. "Yea were fine" she says setting Rin on the couch.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo sighed "what? now you're saying i look funny?" he asked narrowing his eyes
Chiharu shook her head.

"Not at all. I'm saying you have a more mature face than 17 years olds normally have. You simply look older than you are."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled back at him "Oh?, no one has ever given me a nickname before...atleast not one thats nice anyways" she giggled "I like it" she said with a smile and a nod.
Roland nodded "good, i don't think i could come up with another one that's close to your name." he said happily

Mayyflower said:
Amaya rubbed the side of her neck. "Yea were fine" she says setting Rin on the couch.
Ayen nodded then sighed "well, then i guess we have a bottle of blood ready for nothing then." he said as he walked towards the kitchen "dinners ready by the way."

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded
"I want....To be able to protect you....." He muttered before passing out again
"so its my fault you get hurt...im the reason you get wounded badly" she mutter before teleporting them to her room, putting william on her bed to sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back