• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''your welcome...anything else?'' (last post)

[/QUOTE]
(( Alright ))

Taylor nodded, "Got any pastries or anything?" He asked.

Nonalaka said:
She shook her head knowing what he meant "You wont need to do that, noone is out to hurt me and the only person that would take me away would be my father and he wouldnt hurt me, atleast i dont think he would..."
Tel hugged her

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura came back with a set of her brothers clothes and layed them on the bed "there you go" she says and stares at him.
The bandage that was over William's eye was off before he panicked a little "What the hell!?" He yelled before turning away wrapping the bandage back over his eyehole

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

Kaname was slent, somewhat debating as to what to say next. The only girl he had ever spoken to like this was...A terrible reference. Clearing his throat, Kaname rose his left hand to the back of his head and shifted his gaze off to the side, slowly stepping closer towards Camilla.

"Will you...go out..with me? "

MEANWHIIIIILE.......

Layla had been wandering aimlessly down the sidewalk. The only clothing she had was that of which Camilla had given her hours before. Which was a school uniform. In result, she could easily be mistaken for what one would see as a middle-school child due to the uniform. So far, she couldn't remember what she was looking for. Still, there was some sort of psychological magnetic pull towards this unknown area. In her mind, an adventure was an adventure. Regardless of where it took you. With that thought in mind, Layla continued to venture on with her left hand slightly cupping her chin in thought.

[/QUOTE]
(Is tempted)

Roman said:
Asuna closed her book and turned so she was facing the girl. "Picking some flowers?" She asked happily.
"yup!~ they're all sooooo pretty!~" she says

shortyshot8 said:
Tel hugged her
The bandage that was over William's eye was off before he panicked a little "What the hell!?" He yelled before turning away wrapping the bandage back over his eyehole

(Is tempted)
Kagura stared at him "w-what the heck happened?!" she asked worriedly.

Nonalaka said:
"Alright then" she said as she put in a game "Its just a race, whoever wins gets to choose" she said with a smile as she took the other controller
Roland nodded "alright, we'll see if I'm still any good at racing games." he said as he looked at the screen.

Roman said:
Taylor looked back, and noticed to Fuyumi was gone, so he waited for her to return.
"Well then you've come to the right place. Classes will be starting up one day, so you'll get the knowledge you're looking for." Roman said, nodding his head.

(( Whoever is fine ))
"One day?, ehh?!" she pouted "how am i supposed to meet others if noone is here and i dont know whos in my class?" her head drooped a little "This is hopeless..." she said as she shuffled her feet "say, you can be friends with me right?" she said as she poked him, accidentally sending a small jolt of electricity through her finger.

LunaCrosby said:

William sighed "I've had this since you knew me....Dummy"

LunaCrosby said:

Asuna nodded in agreement. "Yeah the park does have some really beautiful flowers. They have pretty much all beautiful plant life growing here."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

Kaname was slent, somewhat debating as to what to say next. The only girl he had ever spoken to like this was...A terrible reference. Clearing his throat, Kaname rose his left hand to the back of his head and shifted his gaze off to the side, slowly stepping closer towards Camilla.

"Will you...go out..with me? "

MEANWHIIIIILE.......

Layla had been wandering aimlessly down the sidewalk. The only clothing she had was that of which Camilla had given her hours before. Which was a school uniform. In result, she could easily be mistaken for what one would see as a middle-school child due to the uniform. So far, she couldn't remember what she was looking for. Still, there was some sort of psychological magnetic pull towards this unknown area. In her mind, an adventure was an adventure. Regardless of where it took you. With that thought in mind, Layla continued to venture on with her left hand slightly cupping her chin in thought.

[/QUOTE]
"E-Eh?" Camilla looked up at him, her cheeks still colouring up more red as she processed his words, did he really just ask that?, no-one has asked her such a thing before but she immediately knew the answer "Yes, I will" she said with a small nod.

Nonalaka said:
"One day?, ehh?!" she pouted "how am i supposed to meet others if noone is here and i dont know whos in my class?" her head drooped a little "This is hopeless..." she said as she shuffled her feet "say, you can be friends with me right?" she said as she poked him, accidentally sending a small jolt of electricity through her finger.
Roman blinked, feeling no pain from the electricity since it was his main element after all. He looked at her and smiled, "Sure... Why did you zap me though." He asked laughing.

shortyshot8 said:
Tel hugged her

(Is tempted)
(Knock yourself out.)

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen laughed alittle "i once lived that way, then the world took everyone away from me." he said morbidly.
Amaya rolled her eyes. "I'm not hungry.." She muttered before walking out of the kitchen

shortyshot8 said:
Tel hugged her

(Is tempted)
Yuna smiled lightly as she hugged him back.

Roman said:
Asuna nodded in agreement. "Yeah the park does have some really beautiful flowers. They have pretty much all beautiful plant life growing here."
"especially this one!" she says and holds out a light blue flower.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "alright, we'll see if I'm still any good at racing games." he said as he looked at the screen.
Dakota chuckled "I think it'll be a fair enough race since i havent played one in a while either" she said as the race started.

Nonalaka said:
Kaname released a held breath after receiving her answer. Oh what a relief it was. For a few moments, Kaname was void of any further thought, until it all finally processed. Did he? And she? Coughing, Kaname immediately rubbed at the back of his head, struggling to think of what to do next.

LunaCrosby said:
"especially this one!" she says and holds out a light blue flower.
"Ooo! That is pretty!" Asuna said, hopping off the ground and making her way over to her. "Wow... That's a pretty shade of blue."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya rolled her eyes. "I'm not hungry.." She muttered before walking out of the kitchen
Ayen sighed "Len eat your dinner, then you can do whatever till bed time." he said to his son before leaving the kitchen and stepping out side.

Len nodded "okay dad." he said as he sat alone at the kitchen table and ate.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "Len eat your dinner, then you can do whatever till bed time." he said to his son before leaving the kitchen and stepping out side.
Len nodded "okay dad." he said as he sat alone at the kitchen table and ate.
Rin played with her food at the table

Nonalaka said:
Dakota chuckled "I think it'll be a fair enough race since i havent played one in a while either" she said as the race started.
Roland smiled "okay, as long as it's fair~" he said gripping the controller.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back