• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
"of course! id be happy if you joined me" she then pointed at a batch of flowers "wanna pick those?" she asks.
Asuna smiled and nodded, "Sure!" She exclaimed happily, making her way over to the flowers as she began picking them, one by one.

Mayyflower said:
"Aunt ally" she says with a shrug before picking her plate up. "I don't want a blood oath" she huffed
Len nodded "i almost forgot, but I'm different from you and mom, would she even want me?" he said as he took his plate over to the counter.

Roman said:
Asuna smiled and nodded, "Sure!" She exclaimed happily, making her way over to the flowers as she began picking them, one by one.
sasuke smiled and began picking some aswell "im Sasuke by the way" she says.

LunaCrosby said:
sasuke smiled and began picking some aswell "im Sasuke by the way" she says.
"Nice to meet you, Sasuke! I'm Asuna." She said, swaying left and right as she picked the flowers. "What brings you to the park today, Sasuke?"

SoulofTobi said:
Len nodded "i almost forgot, but I'm different from you and mom, would she even want me?" he said as he took his plate over to the counter.
Rin narrowed her eyes. "Yes your here nephew..." She says irritated a bit

Roman said:
Roman smiled happily, placing is hands behind his head. "Don't worry. Electricity is my main element, so that was just like a charge for me!" He explained happily. "Oh, yeah! Don't mention it. I'm everyone's friend~" Roman said, smiling and giving her a thumbs up.
tumblr_inline_n0yo7wc1Wu1riev4q.gif
"Oh? It is? Just like me then!" she pursed her lips in thought for a bit before smiling "You gotta learn me some cool tricks sometime then! i bet you know lots!" she said happily

Mayyflower said:
Rin narrowed her eyes. "Yes your her nephew..." She says irritated a bit
Len nodded "well, I'll just hide before i can make you upset again." he said as he walked out of the room.

SoulofTobi said:
((i never think this part out... if only there was an easy way to determent this.))
Roland smiled "well, with how much i tease you i wouldn't hold it against you~" he said sweetly.
She giggled "Still, even so, id like it to be fair cause otherwise if i won, i wouldnt really feel like i really won if you know what i mean"

((dice thing again? :D ))

Nonalaka said:
She giggled "Still, even so, id like it to be fair cause otherwise if i won, i wouldnt really feel like i really won if you know what i mean"
((dice thing again? :D ))
((Sure just give me a second before you reply!! also, two six sided die))

Roland chuckled and nodded "yeah, sure, i understand that." he said happily.

[dice]10949[/dice]

SoulofTobi said:
Len nodded "well, I'll just hide before i can make you upset again." he said as he walked out of the room.
Rin sat back down and layed her head on the table, her stomach hurting.

Amaya went into the attic and locked the door after her

Nonalaka said:
"Oh? It is? Just like me then!" she pursed her lips in thought for a bit before smiling "You gotta learn me some cool tricks sometime then! i bet you know lots!" she said happily
Roman chuckled and patted her back, "I know all the cool tricks~" he said, before stepping in front of her. "Check this one out." Roman then placed a hand on the ground, only to be surrounded by lightning a second later.

kakashi_s_lightning_blade_by_theboar-d5zq2w1.jpg

He then stood up, the lightning vanishing as fast as it appeared. "I trained so much to be able to know as much as do now."

shortyshot8 said:
(Okay xD )
Tal walked past her stretching
Layla shifted her gaze ever so slightly to her side, only to examine the form walking past her. As he walked, he seemed to be stretching. With a half-way raised brow, Layla dropped her hand from her face and allowed it to fall loosely to her side. Rather than leaving her hand to hang, she motioned both her hands into a position clasped together behind her back. After doing so, she raised her gaze skyward instead of watching the stranger.

SoulofTobi said:
((Sure just give me a second before you reply!! also, two six sided die))
Roland chuckled and nodded "yeah, sure, i understand that." he said happily.

[dice]10949[/dice]
Dakota smiled "Besides its no fun if you purposely pick an unfair game because winning without a bit of competition is no fun"

[dice]10950[/dice]

LunaCrosby said:
"just enjoying the outdoors" she says and smiles.
"Same here. Just thought I'd do a little reading up on my magic." Asuna said, before standing up and smelling the flowers. "They smell good too~"

Mayyflower said:
Rin sat back down and layed her head on the table, her stomach hurting.
Amaya went into the attic and locked the door after her
Ayen sat in the tree in the backyard.

Len went to his room and pulled the blanket off the bed before crawling under it and covering himself with it.

((functional family's 101...))

Nonalaka said:
Camilla also unsure of what to do at this moment simply looked up at him, what was she supposed say? or do?, was he even happy with her answer? he wasnt really showing and distinct emotion in particular, well he'd have to be happy right? after all he wouldnt have asked if he didnt want her to say yes, immdiately writing off her idea that he was unhappy as it was silly, she edged closer to him slowly, still watching him as he continued to scratch his head.
Kaname ever so slightly shifted his gaze towards Camilla. Watching as she moved closer to himself, Kaname slowed his scratching activity, until it came to a complete halt. Once he halted, Ksname dropped his hand from his head, only to relocate his arm to position around Camilla. He felt at ease with her by his side, even more so now that he knew she wanted to be there. Cracking a somewhat sightly smile, Kaname rested his head above Camilla's.

Roman said:
"Same here. Just thought I'd do a little reading up on my magic." Asuna said, before standing up and smelling the flowers. "They smell good too~"
"this reminds me of catnip! hehehe!" she says and purrs slightly.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled "Besides its no fun if you purposely pick an unfair game because winning without a bit of competition is no fun"
[dice]10950[/dice]
Roland smiled "i win, looks like we're placing bets on the next game~" he said playfully.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sat in the tree in the backyard.
Len went to his room and pulled the blanket off the bed before crawling under it and covering himself with it.

((functional family's 101...))
(Ikr)

Rin ended up passing out at the table

Amaya went through some stuff that was forbidden where she came from

Roman said:
Roman chuckled and patted her back, "I know all the cool tricks~" he said, before stepping in front of her. "Check this one out." Roman then placed a hand on the ground, only to be surrounded by lightning a second later.
kakashi_s_lightning_blade_by_theboar-d5zq2w1.jpg

He then stood up, the lightning vanishing as fast as it appeared. "I trained so much to be able to know as much as do now."
Kairassi clapped her hands with a look of awe on her face "Wow, thats so cool!, I wanna be able to do that too" she said as she watched him "I never really train, I think im too easily distracted" she said with a giggle

LunaCrosby said:
"this reminds me of catnip! hehehe!" she says and purrs slightly.
"Well I can't really say I can relate to that, but I'm pretty sure catnip is amazing!" Asuna said happily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back