• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "That's fine! I have been teaching a lot of people who are easily distracted. Not only that, I know a lot of tricks to start you off with!" He said happily. "I'll teach you whenever I have the time, alright?"
Kairassi smiled "Oh? Really?! thank you!" she said happily

shortyshot8 said:
William walked into the room and stripped as he called out "Would you like to join me?"

Tel smiled "Hmm....Do you wanna...Go on a date?"
Yuna nodded happily "Yes!, id like that!, a date where though?"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded "Okay then....u-uhm, I dont want to bet anything y'know... t-thats odd" she twiddled her thumbs "Okay, What would you like me to bet?" she asked as she looked over
Roland smiled "well, what do you feel like betting, actually, what do you want me to bet, we'll going off of that for what you bet!" he said looking at her.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo laughed "and he's also an also completely different person besides for similar looks!" he said a bit loud.
Chiharu stuck out her arms and shrugged.

"Well I mean they're both you so I suppose that makes sense too!"

LunaCrosby said:
(i had a feeling he would ask that)
Kagura took a deep breathe before peeking her head in the bathroom, doing her best not to blush.
( xD Dead)

William smirked at her "What's wrong babe?"

Nonalaka said:
Yuna nodded happily "Yes!, id like that!, a date where though?"
"How about the amusement park?"

Lumina said:
Chiharu stuck out her arms and shrugged.
"Well I mean they're both you so I suppose that makes sense too!"
Jojo sighed "you are just incorrigible!" he said grinning down at her

Roman said:
"I could tell just from hugging you! You're soft and so huggable!" Asuna giggled and hugged her again. "So soft~"
Kaz laid in bed, tossing the ball he had when Yoshino had finished showering. "See? That wasn't a bad thing at all~" he said smiling. "That's like.... One of the best ways to express love."
Yoshino had hidden herself under the covers, blushing immensely. Most of her body was hidden except her shoulders and higher. She gripped the sheet tightly as she spoke, "Y-Yeah um... t-that aS pretty interesting."

LunaCrosby said:
Sasuke wrapped her tail around Asunas arm "thank you!~" she says happily.
Asuna giggled, when Sasuke wrapped her tail around her arm, "That's a way of showing friendship?" She asked.

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi smiled "Oh? Really?! thank you!" she said happily
Roman nodded, "Yep! Just come find me whenever you need me. I'm usually free when I'm at home, so just drop by my place whenever."

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino had hidden herself under the covers, blushing immensely. Most of her body was hidden except her shoulders and higher. She gripped the sheet tightly as she spoke, "Y-Yeah um... t-that aS pretty interesting."
Kaz threw the ball one last time before catching it and putting it in his inventory. "So now you see what I meant. That's good~ I learned all that from some nice lady... A Succubus? I believe that's right."

Lumina said:
Chiharu blinked.
"I'm... a what?"

She had never heard the word before.
Jojo sighed "and now you're not allowed to say you're my senpai if you can handle my big words~" he said teasingly

Roman said:
Asuna giggled, when Sasuke wrapped her tail around her arm, "That's a way of showing friendship?" She asked.
Roman nodded, "Yep! Just come find me whenever you need me. I'm usually free when I'm at home, so just drop by my place whenever."

Kaz threw the ball one last time before catching it and putting it in his inventory. "So now you see what I meant. That's good~ I learned all that from some nice lady... A Succubus? I believe that's right."
"yup! well.. its my way of doing it!" she giggled.

LunaCrosby said:
"yup! well.. its my way of doing it!" she giggled.
Asuna took a deep breath, before exhaling. "You're just so cute." She said before hugging her tighter.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "well, what do you feel like betting, actually, what do you want me to bet, we'll going off of that for what you bet!" he said looking at her.
"Lets see....." she thought for a bit "You have to sing something for me, it dosent matter if you can sing or not you still gotta do it" she said with a nod, "thats fair I think" she said with a giggle.

shortyshot8 said:
Tal looked at her a little confused
Layla blinked, a troubled expression filling her facade. She wasn't sure if she should stop and see what the stranger would do, continue walking casually, or simply walk a different direction. Although, that wasn't an option. She couldn't steer off the correct path of where she needed to go. Coughing ever so softly, Layl a returned her gaze to the stranger at her side.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura nodded and closed her eyes as she stripped down, blushing like crazy.
William smirked more

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Layla blinked, a troubled expression filling her facade. She wasn't sure if she should stop and see what the stranger would do, continue walking casually, or simply walk a different direction. Although, that wasn't an option. She couldn't steer off the correct path of where she needed to go. Coughing ever so softly, Layl a returned her gaze to the stranger at her side.

[/QUOTE]
Tal smiled a little "Hey there"

shortyshot8 said:
( xD Dead)
William smirked at her "What's wrong babe?"

"How about the amusement park?"
"Oh?, that sounds fun!" she says happily as her ears wiggled "Yes! lets go there!"

Nonalaka said:
"Lets see....." she thought for a bit "You have to sing something for me, it dosent matter if you can sing or not you still gotta do it" she said with a nod, "thats fair I think" she said with a giggle.
Roland sighed "oh gods, fine, and what will you bet of equal value?" he said running his hand over his face

Users who are viewing this thread

Back