• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Taiga nods. "Okay" she says before looking around. "Nice" she says
"Thank you. Take a look around, since you'll be living with us now, I at least need you to know about the place."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed lightly as the match began and they began to fight.
[dice]10983[/dice]
Roland sighed "how is it you beat me again?" he said as he looked over at her.

Nonalaka said:
((Moriko, ilaani, Kenai, Kairassi))
(where is each one?)

Roman said:
"Well I don't want to be angry. People who are mad all the time, aren't very sociable and I love talking to people. Especially people like you!~" Asuna said, happily as she hugged her back.
"Thats what makes you so nice~" she says happily.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed "how is it you beat me again?" he said as he looked over at her.
Dakota giggled "Well I not unfamiliar with these kind if games"

LunaCrosby said:
(where is each one?)

Asuna smiled, "You're nice too~ We both are nice if you ask me~" She said, nodding. "We're almost to your dorm."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled "Well I not unfamiliar with these kind of games"
Roland nodded "well, i guess you win," he said with a sigh "what do you want me to do again?" he asked looking at her.

LunaCrosby said:
(where is each one?)

Moriko- Courtyard

Ilaani- Park

Kenai- Cafe

Kairassi- Music room

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "well, i guess you win," he said with a sigh "what do you want me to do again?" he asked looking at her.
Dakota smiled at him "You're supposed to sing remember?"

Nonalaka said:
Roland sighed while flopping onto the floor and staring up at the ceiling "well, i hope you don't like your ears then." he said as he rolled over.

Roman said:
Asuna smiled, "You're nice too~ We both are nice if you ask me~" She said, nodding. "We're almost to your dorm."
"yay~ dont be surprised if you see alot of cat plushy's~ hehehe" she says.

Nonalaka said:
Moriko- Courtyard
Ilaani- Park

Kenai- Cafe

Kairassi- Music room

(ill take Kairassi ^~^)

LunaCrosby said:

(ill take Kairassi ^~^)
Asuna giggled, "I'll be alright. It'll just make me wanna cuddle you and the plushies all at the same." She said, giggling some more.

Lumina said:
Chiharu frowned.
"No I wont. I'm not violent."

Now she was really curious.
Jojo laughed "no, but saying it would make any girl wanna smack me." he said with a nervous chuckle as he looked down at her.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed while flopping onto the floor and staring up at the ceiling "well, i hope you don't like your ears then." he said as he rolled over.
Dakota giggled "Oh, C'mon, you can't be that bad"

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo laughed "no, but saying it would make any girl wanna smack me." he said with a nervous chuckle as he looked down at her.
Chiharu puffed out her cheeks again.

"I'm not like other girls. And I promise I won't smack you. Honest."

She was being serious.

LunaCrosby said:

(ill take Kairassi ^~^)
((Alrighty :D ))

Kairassi being new and only arriving the day before was exploring the school grounds, finding her way to the music room where she began looking through all the instruments curiously, lifting up a guitar she began to strum a small tune.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled "Oh, C'mon, you can't be that bad"
Roland huffed "oh, but i am!" he said laying face down "nails against a calk board is better sounding!" he complained.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hmmm...well, just being a stalker runs within my bloodline...but, even if people do make fun of me for being a stalker, i have them know that im the goddess of the cold...''
*She then tiled her head on the other side while bringing her shoulder slightly up to her ear in a cute way*

''so im just proud of being who i am...nothing will change that...''

*She then looked at Fenris*

''besides, i knew he was gonna address me by stalker anyway...yes i met him before...''

*She then realized her name was Nanami who was really familiar before going wide eyed looking at her*

''wait, your...yeah i remember you now...you actually live back at our mansion.......
stupid me forgetting things...but...yeah...and...i also met Yoshino...hmm, and Minako...wow, i really do have short term memory..''

*She said jokingly at the last part*

@Jesters Court - could you reply faster? i find it easier to quote your post along with another quote.. >.<

[/QUOTE]
(Shit came up sorry >.< what did I miss?)

Roman said:
Asuna giggled, "I'll be alright. It'll just make me wanna cuddle you and the plushies all at the same." She said, giggling some more.
"i know~" she says happily and smiles.

Nonalaka said:
((Alrighty :D ))
Kairassi being new and only arriving the day before was exploring the school grounds, finding her way to the music room where she began looking through all the instruments curiously, lifting up a guitar she began to strum a small tune.
Zero was already in the room, he was currently looking at a piano quietly.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland huffed "oh, but i am!" he said laying face down "nails against a calk board is better sounding!" he complained.
Dakota pouted "You're just saying that!" She said as sat beside him and poked his shoulder "Don't hide like that" she said with a giggle.

Lumina said:
Chiharu puffed out her cheeks again.
"I'm not like other girls. And I promise I won't smack you. Honest."

She was being serious.
Jojo laughed "no, think of something every girl hates a guy doing, even you." he said looking away from her.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota pouted "You're just saying that!" She said as sat beside him and poked his shoulder "Don't hide like that" she said with a giggle.
Roland groaned "i'm not hiding! you can still see me!" he said turning his head to the back of it was facing her.

LunaCrosby said:

Asuna nodded before stopping outside of Sasuke's dorm. "So, is it unlocked or what?" She asked, looking over at her.

LunaCrosby said:

Kairassi finished her tune as she left the guitar down, turning as she did so and noticing someone else in the room "Oh?, Hello there!" She said as she smiled brightly "This place seems fun" she said happily.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo laughed "no, think of something every girl hates a guy doing, even you." he said looking away from her.

Roland groaned "i'm not hiding! you can still see me!" he said turning his head to the back of it was facing her.
Chiharu raised an eyebrow.

"Leaving the toilet seat up?"

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo shook his head "worst." he said while scratching his chin.
Chiharu just looked at Jojo, crossing her arms.

"Look, just tell me. I'm never gonna guess if you keep doing this. I already promised I wouldn't smack you, so just say it."

She was persistent for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back