• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Len shook his head "na uh, you're special because you're family!" he said innocently.
"Just because im family doesnt mean im anything special, Im a vampire cat" she huffs. "Mixed with something else mom wont tell me" she says. "So really have nothing to learn" she says

Nonalaka said:
She shook her head "I have nowhere to go really, beinh alone is boring and the person I met earlier, Roman, left to do other stuff and the only other person I know here is a girl called ilaani and I don't have a clue where she is..." she said as she tapped a finger to her chin. "So I'm staying here if that's okay with you" she said with a nod.
"its fine with me.. but its all you choice so my opinion doesnt matter" he says.

shortyshot8 said:
William hugged her a bit tighter "Yeah"
"illl also invite sam and other close friends... if thats ok." she says.

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#5900b3](wait isnt it a fucking restaurant? =.=?)[/COLOR][COLOR=#5900b3] [/COLOR][COLOR=#5900b3][B]*Fuyumi was still frowning*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#5900b3] ''oh...is that......so...''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
((ya? what do you mean? Its not like he's actually trying to make money if thats what your thinking lol? or do you mean the fact that they are at the bar in the restaurant... because there's like three bars there... the actual dining area would be up a floor from them...))

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "i don't know, with the way i work you, and how i warm up for you at night, you might not~" he said playfully.
She blushed "W-Whats that supposed to mean?!" She said as she put her hands to her face.

LunaCrosby said:
"its fine with me.. but its all you choice so my opinion doesnt matter" he says.

William nodded "That's perfectly fine.....Hey you will get to meet my entire family"

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]((ya? what do you mean? Its not like he's actually trying to make money if thats what your thinking lol? or do you mean the fact that they are at the bar in the restaurant... because there's like three bars there... the actual dining area would be up a floor from them...))

[/QUOTE]
oh wow. okay))

@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
Nanami nodded at what Fuyumi had said, she didn't really appreciate it if the staff was treating someone badly or if the service was bad altogether. She brought her index finger to the front of her lips and smile a little as she winked at Fenris.

"Sorry, but I don't kiss and tell. I'm sure you'll find other drunk hot girls to serve because this one won't get drunk any time soon."

Nanami laughed lightly before eating more of her steak, groaning in delight as she savored that taste of the succulent steak.

Mayyflower said:
"Just because im family doesnt mean im anything special, Im a vampire cat" she huffs. "Mixed with something else mom wont tell me" she says. "So really have nothing to learn" she says
Len tilted his head "want me to tell you? we're almost the same y'know." he asked softly.

LunaCrosby said:
"yeah.. whats all their names?" she asks.

(is debating on whether to make her run into another pole or make her seem normal...)
"There are about 50 of them" He laughed

LunaCrosby said:

She shook her head "It kinda does, I mean, I wouldn't want to stay if I'm bothering you or something so I had to check and make sure!" She said with a smile.

Walks into the school grounds as a new student, wondering how people are going to react to her inability to speak. She hoped nobody would notice her at all...

LunaCrosby said:
"yeah.. whats all their names?" she asks.

(is debating on whether to make her run into another pole or make her seem normal...)
(( Now I need to wonder what he'd do... Laugh... Or Laugh and help xD ))

Roman said:
Kaz chuckled and kissed her cheek, "Alright, I won't scare ya no more~" he said, smiling as he stood tall again. "Anyways, did you find what you wanted? I wanna get some new clothes~"
Yoshino blushed lightly as she brushed herself off. "Yeah... I decided I wasn't going to get the book, so we can go get some clothes now." She said as she stood beside Kaz.

SoulofTobi said:
Len tilted his head "want me to tell you? we're almost the same y'know." he asked softly.
Rin looked back at Len. "Were twins... of course were the 'same'" she says

Nonalaka said:
She shook her head "It kinda does, I mean, I wouldn't want to stay if I'm bothering you or something so I had to check and make sure!" She said with a smile.
"i geuss that would make you nice" he says.

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto looked back at her as he continued walking. "I'm already bored of this place. I don't like staying in one place too long... Anyway, I knew it was nothing special sweetie~ I just like teasing people." He said with a smirk.
Lilith's eye brow twitched as he called her sweetie. She wasn't her fond of that or any type of other nickname that wasn't a shorter version of hers. "Did you just call me sweetie?" She asked as she sped up her pace, now walking beside him. "Don't call me that. If you're leaving, then I'm coming too because I've been here for way to long and I've gotten bored."

LunaCrosby said:
(we shall see then)
Mal walked down the sidewalk minding her own business when she tripped and smacked her face into a pole.

"whos that?" she asks.
"One of my brothers"

LunaCrosby said:
"i geuss that would make you nice" he says.
Kairassi blinked "I suppose that kinda does?" She said as she tilted her head "Im glad you think so! I think you are nice too!" She daid happily "So, what do people do for fun around here anyways?" She asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back