• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"So what if there watching" myuki said before kissing kikuris neck again

[/QUOTE]
''i-its...embarrassing...''

*Kikuri said feeling embarrassed but also enjoying this. But she wished they were doing this somewhere else*

shortyshot8 said:
Al sat down "I suppose it's nice....Though a bit boring" He muttered taking a glass of wine himself

Marcus smiled a little
''hmm...alright''

*She said before sipping her wine again*

''i think its fun''

Aeron said:
((That's fine))
Jackie sat on the bench at the courtyard as she pecked at her notebook, using the tip of her finger to burn images into the paper, humming slowly as she did.
i...now dunno how to respond to that?)))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Kikuri said feeling embarrassed but also enjoying this. But she wished they were doing this somewhere else*

''hmm...alright''

''i think its fun''

[/QUOTE]
Myuki giggled slightly as she slipped around kikuri so she was facing her then smiled while coiling around her slowly

Nonalaka said:
((I guess? xD I love sims :D ! I'm painting a wall mural and I'm trying to get it done while I still have natural light ;v;))
Dakota smiled "oooh okay" she said with a giggle as she looked back into his.
((Paint that bitch a wall mural, bitches love wall murals, xD , but i hope you get it done it time!!))

Roland kept looking into her eyes as he ran a thumb over her lips "y'know, i don't know what i'd do with out you~" he said sweetly before nipping her bottom lip with out breaking eye contact.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''hmm...alright''

''i think its fun''

[/QUOTE]
Al took a sip of his wine "Fair enough"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''hmm...alright''

''i think its fun''

[/QUOTE]
((You can go up to her, but if you want you can start it))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Myuki giggled slightly as she slipped around kikuri so she was facing her then smiled while coiling around her slowly

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri looked at her while blushing badly*

shortyshot8 said:
Al took a sip of his wine "Fair enough"
''hmmm..well, im gonna walk around a bit. cya later''

*She said before she started walking around with the soda filled wine glass in her hand*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Kikuri looked at her while blushing badly*

[/QUOTE]
Myuki giggled at her then smiled more when she was fully coiled around kikuri then slowly put her arms around kikuris neck

Aeron said:
((You can go up to her, but if you want you can start it))
hmmm...i guess. oh wait thats right, i have a creepy stalker as a character))

*Fuyumi was behind Jackie looking at her notebook*

''fufu..thats a nice trick''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Myuki giggled at her then smiled more when she was fully coiled around kikuri then slowly put her arms around kikuris neck

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri instinctively put her hands on Myuki's sides not even realizing what she was doing*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Kikuri looked at her while blushing badly*

''hmmm..well, im gonna walk around a bit. cya later''

*She said before she started walking around with the soda filled wine glass in her hand*

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "She just loves to ditch me"

SoulofTobi said:
((Paint that bitch a wall mural, bitches love wall murals, xD , but i hope you get it done it time!!))
Roland kept looking into her eyes as he ran a thumb over her lips "y'know, i don't know what i'd do with out you~" he said sweetly before nipping her bottom lip with out breaking eye contact.
(( xD yeah, I'm almost done so I think I'll get what I need done finished before sunset :D ))

Dakota smiled at him "Shouldn't I be saying that to you?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]hmmm...i guess. oh wait thats right, i have a creepy stalker as a character))
*Fuyumi was behind Jackie looking at her notebook*

''fufu..thats a nice trick''

*Kikuri instinctively put her hands on Myuki's sides not even realizing what she was doing*

[/QUOTE]
Jackie looked up with a frown. "Wanna tell me why you're looking at my book?" She asked as she closed it.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Myuki smiles some more before she pressed into kikuri and closed her eyes while she moved her lips twoards hers

"It makes me feel important to you for some reason so i love it" he said to her with a warm smile

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri blushed more before closing her eyes and moved her lips towards Myuki's*

Aeron said:
Jackie looked up with a frown. "Wanna tell me why you're looking at my book?" She asked as she closed it.
''im just a stalker....i cant help myself, it runs within my blood like my family..''

*She said before walking off*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Kikuri blushed more before closing her eyes and moved her lips towards Myuki's*

''im just a stalker....i cant help myself, it runs within my blood like my family..''

[/QUOTE]
Myuki slowly kissed kikuri blushing a little as she kissed her

Nonalaka said:
(( xD yeah, I'm almost done so I think I'll get what I need done finished before sunset :D ))
Dakota smiled at him "Shouldn't I be saying that to you?"
Roland smiled back at her "i think? you would of found someone willing to help.... hopefully." he said with a slight frown as he tilted his head.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Myuki slowly kissed kikuri blushing a little as she kissed her

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri wrapped her arms around Myuki's waist before kissing back*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Myuki smiles some more before she pressed into kikuri and closed her eyes while she moved her lips twoards hers

"It makes me feel important to you for some reason so i love it" he said to her with a warm smile

[/QUOTE]
Euloria smiled at him "well you are super important to me you are you after all" she said happily

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Jackie scrambled over the bench, tripping over the back rest and falling on the grass. "Hey, wait! Oof... Come back!" She tried to say as she picked herself up and dusted the dirt from her face and chest with a cheeky smile

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Kikuri wrapped her arms around Myuki's waist before kissing back*

[/QUOTE]
Myuki smiled a little before breaking the kiss and s,iling at her more "happy?" She asked her

Nonalaka said:
Euloria smiled at him "well you are super important to me you are you after all" she said happily
Damiel smiled more and nodded "i love you" he said to her with a smile before opening the door for her

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled back at her "i think? you would of found someone willing to help.... hopefully." he said with a slight frown as he tilted his head.
Dakota moved closer and kissed his forehead "Anyone who I seeked our to help me before said I was a lost cause, you accepted me and helped me and you make me happiest" she said as she smiled "So, I can honestly say, I don't know what id do without you" she said as she snuggled him.

SoulofTobi said:
Len sighed "fine, but don't some crying to me about anything." he said as he walked the other direction.
Rin scoffed. "Oh trust me I won't" she says before laying on the couch

shortyshot8 said:
Al sat down "I suppose it's nice....Though a bit boring" He muttered taking a glass of wine himself

Marcus smiled a little
Sam pulled away and smiled at him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back