• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "I love you too, my lovely dork~" he said as he ran a hand through her hair and looked at the ceiling "y'know, Colin seems like he'd be a great brother..." he said thinking out loud.
Dakota nodded "He is, he looked after me after my dad passed away even though he was still just a kid himself, he could have stayed at home since my stepmother only kicked me out, but he left too, made sure I could land on my own two feet safely in the big wide world" she laughed lightly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled more and slowly followed her into the room

[/QUOTE]
Euloria clicked her fingers to change as she normally did but nothing happened "Huh?" She furrowed her brows "That's not right...." she mumbled as she went to the bathroom, dressed and then came back "I don't know why that didn't work that time" she said quietly as she then climbed onto the bed.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded "He is, he looked after me after my dad passed away even though he was still just a kid himself, he could have stayed at home since my stepmother only kicked me out, but he left too, made sure I could land on my own two feet safely in the big wide world" she laughed lightly.
Roland smiled "if it were just you and me, no school, or any family ties, i do the same, i'd find a job and help you learn any skill you want heck, i'd even build our house." he said happily as he looked up "and even if i bumped into you without the school, i could of taken you into my family," he said with a chuckle "they would of, and probably will, go head over heels for you, seeing as you're the only girl for me~" he said as he looked down at her.

WeirdPrincess said:
"That's... really fast." Asuka said quietly before taking the piece of cake in her mouth and eating it. "Wait, are you saying you want kids now? Not right now of course, but sometime soon?" She asked, her eyes a little wide.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...

“ Hm? Well, only if you want them, I don't want you to feel like I'm pressuring you~ ”

shortyshot8 said:
Tel laughed tiredly "It's....Nothing....."

Al sighed as he began looking as well "My god...I'm a horrible father"
Yuna tilted her head "Maybe you should go to bed and get some sleep"

Nonalaka said:

Euloria clicked her fingers to change as she normally did but nothing happened "Huh?" She furrowed her brows "That's not right...." she mumbled as she went to the bathroom, dressed and then came back "I don't know why that didn't work that time" she said quietly as she then climbed onto the bed.
"Maybe its because your instinctevly using your powers as a constant protector of the babd" damiel suggested as he went into the bathroom and changed then came back out

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Myuk
i giggled and hugged her some more after she spoke a smile across her face

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri then burried her face into Myuki's shoulder. She couldnt even remember an actual time she was happy in her past life*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Kikuri then burried her face into Myuki's shoulder. She couldnt even remember an actual time she was happy in her past life*

[/QUOTE]
Myuki coppied kikuri and giggled "so whens our first date?" She asked her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Myuki coppied kikuri and giggled "so whens our first date?" She asked her

[/QUOTE]
''i-im...not sure......but il..well.....tomorrow?''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Hm? Well, only if you want them, I don't want you to feel like I'm pressuring you~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"O-Oh..." Asuka said quietly and thought about it. Did she really want kids so soon? Maybe isn't wasn't exactly soon, but it felt like it to her. "I-I mean... maybe... I-I don't know." She stammered and played with the ends of her again in a nervous manor.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''huh?''

''hmm...sure, if you really want to hang out with a stalker like me..''

[/QUOTE]
Jackie nodded as her wings emerged from her back. "I think the question is why somebody wouldn't want to hangout with a stalker! I wanna know what it's like!" She floated her wings once, making her rise a bit and hover in front of her.

Aeron said:
Jackie nodded as her wings emerged from her back. "I think the question is why somebody wouldn't want to hangout with a stalker! I wanna know what it's like!" She floated her wings once, making her rise a bit and hover in front of her.
''e-eh..? your interested in stalkers...? thats...a bit..''

*Her voice trailed off not knowing what to say*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I can do tommorow" she said softly to kikuri

[/QUOTE]
''a-alright..''

*She nuzzled her shoulder a bit*

''th-thank you for making me feel..happy''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Your welcome" she said quietly before she kissed her shoulder and giggle

(Why)

[/QUOTE]
(Because HImeragi is searching for her xD )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Your welcome" she said quietly before she kissed her shoulder and giggle

(Why)

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri hugged her tightly before she giggled a little when Myuki giggled*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Why?)

[/QUOTE]
because Himeragi was holding Kylee cuz Al gave Kylee to Himeragi which Himeragi will...baby sit if Al asks of her)))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''e-eh..? your interested in stalkers...? thats...a bit..''
*Her voice trailed off not knowing what to say*

''a-alright..''

*She nuzzled her shoulder a bit*

''th-thank you for making me feel..happy''

[/QUOTE]
"Unheard of? Yeah, I've been called that, too!" She said with a laugh. "come on, let's go stalk some people!" She said, flying over her head and a couple feet infront of her.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Kikuri hugged her tightly before she giggled a little when Myuki giggled*

because Himeragi was holding Kylee cuz Al gave Kylee to Himeragi which Himeragi will...baby sit if Al asks of her)))

[/QUOTE]
"What should we do now?" She asked kikuri curiously

WeirdPrincess said:
"O-Oh..." Asuka said quietly and thought about it. Did she really want kids so soon? Maybe isn't wasn't exactly soon, but it felt like it to her. "I-I mean... maybe... I-I don't know." She stammered and played with the ends of her again in a nervous manor.

“ Don't worry about it~ I was just thinking, in case we have children, I kinda want to make them planned~ ”

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "if it were just you and me, no school, or any family ties, i do the same, i'd find a job and help you learn any skill you want heck, i'd even build our house." he said happily as he looked up "and even if i bumped into you without the school, i could of taken you into my family," he said with a chuckle "they would of, and probably will, go head over heels for you, seeing as you're the only girl for me~" he said as he looked down at her.
Dakota smiled happily "Really?" She asked as she looked up at him a faint flicker in her eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back