• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"She was never with himeragi though)

[/QUOTE]
(Yeah she was xD It was when you were gone...Just...Go with it)

Aeron said:
"Unheard of? Yeah, I've been called that, too!" She said with a laugh. "come on, let's go stalk some people!" She said, flying over her head and a couple feet infront of her.
''uhhh...well for me its very easy.....i dunno about you though..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Maybe its because your instinctevly using your powers as a constant protector of the babd" damiel suggested as he went into the bathroom and changed then came back out

[/QUOTE]
Euloria held her stomach and looked down at it "Hmm, perhaps? That does make the most sense..." she said smiling lightly.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and and replied, picking up a piece of cake and holding it out. He spoke as he pointed it towards Asuka♅...
“ I can't wait~ Bear in mind, in Euphoria the stages go extremely quickly, so it'd all be over in like twelve hours, and then they'd grow up in around ten hours~ ”

...ΨKenji laughed lightly and spoke, holding one of the plates out to LuminaΨ...

“ It's fine~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina smiled, taking the plate. She took a portion on to the fork, bringing it to her mouth. A delighted blush found her cheeks as the taste hit her tounge, absolutely loving the perfect sweetness of the cake.

"Its... so good..."

extQfWq.jpg

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"What should we do now?" She asked kikuri curiously

[/QUOTE]
''well...its getting late..''

*She said before she saw the sunset which meant it was becoming nighttime in the other world*

''wanna head back to Jace's place? or home? or just spend the night here?''

Nonalaka said:
Euloria held her stomach and looked down at it "Hmm, perhaps? That does make the most sense..." she said smiling lightly.
"I head thats what gods do out of instinc then they have childeren" he said to her

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Everest laughed before saying, "Ya something like that, I've had a few brushes with the industry in the past. Though I suppose in general I work more often in the bounty hunting business, but I don't really feel like finding a contract right now, so this is the next best thing."

[/QUOTE]
Elyse raised an eyebrow.

"Bounty hunting, eh? Sounds like a reeeeeal lucrative career."

She rolled her eyes, enjoying teasing him.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well...its getting late..''
*She said before she saw the sunset which meant it was becoming nighttime in the other world*

''wanna head back to Jace's place? or home? or just spend the night here?''

[/QUOTE]
"Lets spemd the night here" she said softly to her

shortyshot8 said:
Tel yawned "But....That means being away from you...."
Yuna blushed lightly as she looked at him "Well..." her ears twitched "...I could sleep in the room with you..." she suggested quietly.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled happily "Really?" She asked as she looked up at him a faint flicker in her eyes.
Roland smiled and nodded "I love you, that means you're my family now, so by that extent, my family would also be you're family, and they'd see it no other way." he said happily "so in other words, you have a whole family that if they knew about you, they'd be waiting to meet you.." he said tilting his head "though, stay away from cousin Alex if you treasure personal space and not having muscles in your face..." he said with a chuckle.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna blushed lightly as she looked at him "Well..." her ears twitched "...I could sleep in the room with you..." she suggested quietly.
Tel blinked "I-If you want to" He said softly

Lumina said:
Lumina smiled, taking the plate. She took a portion on to the fork, bringing it to her mouth. A delighted blush found her cheeks as the taste hit her tounge, absolutely loving the perfect sweetness of the cake.
"Its... so good..."

extQfWq.jpg
...ΨKenji looked at Lumina as his eyes widened slightly. He repliedΨ...

“ It is? ”

...ΨKenji used his finger to swipe across the frosting. He looked at it for a few seconds before putting it into his mouthΨ...

tumblr_lqq9n5d1ow1r2uvl2o1_500_zps4lwlocz2.gif

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Lets spemd the night here" she said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri pulled away from her shoulder as she looked at Myuki smiling*

''alright. luckily i have a small house here. we can go there''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I head thats what gods do out of instinc then they have childeren" he said to her

[/QUOTE]
"Oh, right, I didn't know that..." she admitted as she scratched the back of her head "I guess I should have..." she chuckled a bit.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''uhhh...well for me its very easy.....i dunno about you though..''

[/QUOTE]
Jackie frowned and landed again. "That might be true..." She then walked back to her and shrugged, not sure on what to do.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Kikuri pulled away from her shoulder as she looked at Myuki smiling*
''alright. luckily i have a small house here. we can go there''

[/QUOTE]
Myuki nodded "ok.... kikuri" she said happily

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...
“ Don't worry about it~ I was just thinking, in case we have children, I kinda want to make them planned~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka sighed in relief and put her hands on the table. "Oh thank goodness. It would be a whole lot better if it was planned, rather then unexpected." She said before looking around the room with a small smile on her face.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Myuki nodded "ok.... kikuri" she said happily

[/QUOTE]
''shall we go now?''

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka sighed in relief and put her hands on the table. "Oh thank goodness. It would be a whole lot better if it was planned, rather then unexpected." She said before looking around the room with a small smile on her face.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and looked around the room, noticing Kenji, Kuroh, Thana, Al and everyone else♅...

“ However, we could try on our honeymoon~ ”

Lumina said:
Lumina smiled, placing a hand on her cheek, waiting for his response.
large.gif

"It's pretty sweet, right?"
shortyshot8 said:
Al stopped when he found Kenji and Lumina "BIG problem"
@Fukushima Akira @Lumina
...ΨKenji looked towards Lumina and spoke, his finger still in his mouthΨ...

“ Yeah~ It's good~ ”

...ΨKenji then looked towards Al and repliedΨ...

“ What? ”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back