• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Dakota moved closer and kissed his forehead "Anyone who I seeked our to help me before said I was a lost cause, you accepted me and helped me and you make me happiest" she said as she smiled "So, I can honestly say, I don't know what id do without you" she said as she snuggled him.
Roland smiled "there is no such thing as a lost cause to me." he said as he hugged her "i would of dived into Hades and Tartarus to help you." he said sweetly while rubbing her back.

shortyshot8 said:
Tel smiled at her as he relaxed his eyes slowly closing
@Nonalaka
Yuna looked at him and smiled, tilting her head a bit "Sleepy?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Try? Oh dear..." Asuka murmured to herself. "I... guess so..." She said in an embarrassed tone as her cheeks turned red. Kids? Did she really want to have kids? Sure, Asuka thought they were cute and adorable but taking care of them required a lot of your time and work. Though the more she thought about it, the more she realized that having a kid wouldn't be so bad. In a way, a small portion of her was excited at the thought of having children.
...♅Akira smiled and and replied, picking up a piece of cake and holding it out. He spoke as he pointed it towards Asuka♅...

“ I can't wait~ Bear in mind, in Euphoria the stages go extremely quickly, so it'd all be over in like twelve hours, and then they'd grow up in around ten hours~ ”

Lumina said:
Lumina exhaled, looking at Kenji.
"Thank you..."

She blushed, embarrassed at having to have asked for help.

"S-Sorry about that, sometimes I freeze up in situations like that..."
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and spoke, holding one of the plates out to LuminaΨ...

“ It's fine~ ”

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Myuki smiled a little before breaking the kiss and s,iling at her more "happy?" She asked her

Damiel smiled more and nodded "i love you" he said to her with a smile before opening the door for her

[/QUOTE]
"I love you too" she said with a smile as she passed him and entered the room.

Aeron said:
Jackie scrambled over the bench, tripping over the back rest and falling on the grass. "Hey, wait! Oof... Come back!" She tried to say as she picked herself up and dusted the dirt from her face and chest with a cheeky smile
*Fuyumi stopped walking and looked at Jackie*

''hm?''

forgot to add a picture of what she looks like
xD )))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Myuki smiled a little before breaking the kiss and s,iling at her more "happy?" She asked her

Damiel smiled more and nodded "i love you" he said to her with a smile before opening the door for her

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri smiled back also breathing heavily then nodded*

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#5900b3][B]*Fuyumi stopped walking and looked at Jackie*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#5900b3] ''hm?''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#5900b3] forgot to add a picture of what she looks like [/COLOR] xD [COLOR=#5900b3])))[/COLOR] [COLOR=#5900b3] [/COLOR][URL="https://www.tumblr.com/tagged/c:-mizore said:
tumblr_inline_mk876ycZNe1qz4rgp.png
[/URL]
(You owe me a reply >_>)

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "there is no such thing as a lost cause to me." he said as he hugged her "i would of dived into Hades and Tartarus to help you." he said sweetly while rubbing her back.
Dakota smiled brightly as she hugged him "And thats why I'm so lucky i have someone who thinks that" she says happily "I love you~"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]i was getting to that. dont be so impatient lol)))
*Himeragi looked at Al who was about...14 steps away*

[/QUOTE]
(I am always impatient xD )

Al stood up his nails turning into talons "Have you seen where Kylee is?"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled brightly as she hugged him "And thats why I'm so lucky i have someone who thinks that" she says happily "I love you~"
Roland smiled "I love you too, my lovely dork~" he said as he ran a hand through her hair and looked at the ceiling "y'know, Colin seems like he'd be a great brother..." he said thinking out loud.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''Kylee? er......crap...''

[/QUOTE]
Al's talons dug into his hands "That....Is a problem...."

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#5900b3][B]*Fuyumi stopped walking and looked at Jackie*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#5900b3] ''hm?''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#5900b3] forgot to add a picture of what she looks like [/COLOR] xD [COLOR=#5900b3])))[/COLOR] [COLOR=#5900b3] [/COLOR][URL="https://www.tumblr.com/tagged/c:-mizore said:
((Oh my God it's Mizore! ^///^))

Jackie toppled over to her and stood up happily. "I'm a bit bored and I kinda want someone to bug... Let me hang around you?" She asked with a smirk.

shortyshot8 said:
Al's talons dug into his hands "That....Is a problem...."
''huh?''

Aeron said:
((Oh my God it's Mizore! ^///^))
Jackie toppled over to her and stood up happily. "I'm a bit bored and I kinda want someone to bug... Let me hang around you?" She asked with a smirk.
''hmm...sure, if you really want to hang out with a stalker like me..''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and and replied, picking up a piece of cake and holding it out. He spoke as he pointed it towards Asuka♅...
“ I can't wait~ Bear in mind, in Euphoria the stages go extremely quickly, so it'd all be over in like twelve hours, and then they'd grow up in around ten hours~ ”

...ΨKenji laughed lightly and spoke, holding one of the plates out to LuminaΨ...

“ It's fine~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"That's... really fast." Asuka said quietly before taking the piece of cake in her mouth and eating it. "Wait, are you saying you want kids now? Not right now of course, but sometime soon?" She asked, her eyes a little wide.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna giggled "Are sure it isn't a lot?"
Tel laughed tiredly "It's....Nothing....."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''then...il go look for her''
*She said walking off with the soda wine glass trying to find Kylee*

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed as he began looking as well "My god...I'm a horrible father"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Kikuri smiled back also breathing heavily then nodded*

[/QUOTE]
"Happy?" She asked kikuri again with a giggle as she hugged her tightly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Happy?" She asked kikuri again with a giggle as she hugged her tightly

[/QUOTE]
''y-yeah..''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back