• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Myuki continued to kiss her neck before kissing her cheek and smilimg at her

"O-oh" kylee saod as she looked at the girl

[/QUOTE]
Caldia:*she smiles and dragged her off to where the cake was looking at it and she licks her lips* Mmm Yummy! *she grins* I haven't eaten fae food so I haven't lost my appetite for human food yet.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*She was sipping some of the wine. Note shes only 16 so isnt that underage?*

[/QUOTE]
(Yeah xD )

Al blinked "E-Eh? Himeragi...."

Nonalaka said:
((No, I'm sorry ;-; .....could you repost?))
(Fine just a sec xD )

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi looked back at Al as she held her wine glass*
''what?''

[/QUOTE]
Al blinked again "A-Aren't you only 16?"

shortyshot8 said:
Al growled his eyes turning to that of a dragon "Son of a bitch..." He muttered before turning back to Himeragi
@Himeragi Seiker
Rain:*gets the last word in* Actually Caldia would be the daughter of a bitch *she smirks and goes to the corner now to drink and sigh, her thoughts always returning to Jay*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Kikuri looked at Myuki surprised before smiling back and giggling a bit*

[/QUOTE]
Myuki smiled back before she kissed kikuris neck again then giggled "i figured you would habe had me eventually so i decided to give myself up" she said to her

Jennete said:
Rain:*gets the last word in* Actually Caldia would be the daughter of a bitch *she smirks and goes to the corner now to drink and sigh, her thoughts always returning to Jay*
Al frowned "God.....What a stupid girl"

Jennete said:
Caldia:*she smiles and dragged her off to where the cake was looking at it and she licks her lips* Mmm Yummy! *she grins* I haven't eaten fae food so I haven't lost my appetite for human food yet.
"Wh-whats fae food" she asked her curiously

SoulofTobi said:
Len laughed "no, i can here the life songs of all the living things around me." he said as he pointed at what seemed to be random "that spider just drained a fly" he said before looking up to see said spider.
"Get lost! You talk about the most random things, we will be talking about something random and most of the time it doesn't even make since" she growls. "Go away!" She says "I don't care what your abilities are" she says before turning around and walking away

shortyshot8 said:
(Fine just a sec xD )
Al blinked again "A-Aren't you only 16?"
''well...yeah......but i drank sometimes too when i was 10...yknow, because of formal parties back in Hell...and Heaven..but just a small portion. im just gonna drink a glass, then im moving to milk. k?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...yeah......but i drank sometimes too when i was 10...yknow, because of formal parties back in Hell...and Heaven..but just a small portion. im just gonna drink a glass, then im moving to milk. k?''

[/QUOTE]
Al facepalmed "Fine......God....What kind of person am I?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Myuki smiled back before she kissed kikuris neck again then giggled "i figured you would habe had me eventually so i decided to give myself up" she said to her

[/QUOTE]
''o-oh.......M-Myuki d-dont do this in public though..people are watching..''

*She said before she tilted her neck a little not even realizing as her blush became darker*

Aeron said:
((Yay! I have my character Jackie open ^.^))
well..alright. just set your character up at a place and il find a suitable character. note all my characters are female...well i only have a male available...)))

shortyshot8 said:
Al facepalmed "Fine......God....What kind of person am I?"
*Himeragi finished her glass of wine as she poured some soda into it then started to drink*

''well, are you enjoying the......wedding? or was it a reception? dammit, i forget''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''o-oh.......M-Myuki d-dont do this in public though..people are watching..''
*She said before she tilted her neck a little not even realizing as her blush became darker*

[/QUOTE]
"So what if there watching" myuki said before kissing kikuris neck again

Mayyflower said:
"Get lost! You talk about the most random things, we will be talking about something random and most of the time it doesn't even make since" she growls. "Go away!" She says "I don't care what your abilities are" she says before turning around and walking away
Len sighed "fine, but don't some crying to me about anything." he said as he walked the other direction.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi finished her glass of wine as she poured some soda into it then started to drink*
''well, are you enjoying the......wedding? or was it a reception? dammit, i forget''

[/QUOTE]
Al sat down "I suppose it's nice....Though a bit boring" He muttered taking a glass of wine himself

Mayyflower said:
(@shortyshot8 yea...)
Marcus smiled a little

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "no, not yet~" he said happily before pecking her chin and looking into her eyes.
((not sure if this counts, but i have sims on my second monitor....))
((I guess? xD I love sims :D ! I'm painting a wall mural and I'm trying to get it done while I still have natural light ;v;))

Dakota smiled "oooh okay" she said with a giggle as she looked back into his.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]well..alright. just set your character up at a place and il find a suitable character. note all my characters are female...well i only have a male available...)))

[/QUOTE]
((That's fine))

Jackie sat on the bench at the courtyard as she pecked at her notebook, using the tip of her finger to burn images into the paper, humming slowly as she did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back