• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Rain:*she looked at the girl and called out* Naomi. Caldia. Come
Naomi:* a portal opens and she steps through looking at the girl and then at her mother* Yes Mommy?

Rain: There is a little one. I do not wish to interact with a little one.

Naomi: Okay Mama *she smiles at Kylee and grins* Wanna go play and make some jokes and pranks on people??
Al set Kylee down and looked at Rain

Jennete said:
Rain:*she looked at the girl and called out* Naomi. Caldia. Come
Naomi:* a portal opens and she steps through looking at the girl and then at her mother* Yes Mommy?

Rain: There is a little one. I do not wish to interact with a little one.

Naomi: Okay Mama *she smiles at Kylee and grins* Wanna go play and make some jokes and pranks on people??
"S-sure" kylee said shyly to her obviously reluctant to leabe her father

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"S-sure" kylee said shyly to her obviously reluctant to leabe her father

[/QUOTE]
Naomi:*she looked at her and nodded laying down so she could fall asleep, a bright flash of light appearing and she was Caldia, her black hair longer and wavy and light brown now. Her blue eyes brown now as she stood up and smiled sweetly*

Caldia:*she smiled and looked at Kylee and waved* Hi there, My name is Caldia!

Jennete said:
Naomi:*she looked at her and nodded laying down so she could fall asleep, a bright flash of light appearing and she was Caldia, her black hair longer and wavy and light brown now. Her blue eyes brown now as she stood up and smiled sweetly*
Caldia:*she smiled and looked at Kylee and waved* Hi there, My name is Caldia!
"I-im kylee" she said softly to the new girl

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Myuki smiled more before she started to kiss at kikuris neck softly not blushing about it

Daniel gave her a confused look "so your nit going to fight me about going to bed?" He asked her

The cabin was one massive room with a fire place a queen bed a bookshelf and a chest filled with toys

Rina giggled happily and ran imto the house and looked around

Katie smiled as she also ran in and sat down on a massive rug that was in front of the fire place and looked over at the man

Lily grabed the mans hand and smiled "welcome" she said happily to him

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri blushed badly as her giggle turned into a slight moan*

'what the- this is new..'

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I-im kylee" she said softly to the new girl

[/QUOTE]
Caldia: Naomi felt like we would get better along *she smiles and goes over taking her hand, shaking it as she giggles*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''yeah im fine..''

[/QUOTE]
(Kylee is now out of her arms xD )

Al sighed "Once again I truly am sorry for all this trouble"

shortyshot8 said:
Al crossed his arms "Rain I think we need to have a talk"
Rain: What do you want *she says under her breath, taking a glass of champagne and dumps it out, pouring in her own Fae summer wine, golden and amazing as she drinks it down to loose her memory of this too emotional place*

shortyshot8 said:
(Kylee is now out of her arms xD )
Al sighed "Once again I truly am sorry for all this trouble"
i know lol)))

''its fine its fine...stop stressing out about it''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]i know lol)))
''its fine its fine...stop stressing out about it''

[/QUOTE]
Jennete said:
Rain: What do you want *she says under her breath, taking a glass of champagne and dumps it out, pouring in her own Fae summer wine, golden and amazing as she drinks it down to loose her memory of this too emotional place*
Al nodded at Himeragi before looking at Rain "Look...You are at a damn wedding...Do you REALLY want to bring the others down with you? Is that what you truly want?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Kikuri blushed badly as her giggle turned into a slight moan*
'what the- this is new..'

[/QUOTE]
Myuki continued to kiss her neck before kissing her cheek and smilimg at her

Jennete said:
Caldia: Naomi felt like we would get better along *she smiles and goes over taking her hand, shaking it as she giggles*
"O-oh" kylee saod as she looked at the girl

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Myuki continued to kiss her neck before kissing her cheek and smilimg at her

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri looked at Myuki surprised before smiling back and giggling a bit*

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "maybe~" he said before slowly pressing his lips to hers.
Dakota smiled into the kiss a bit before slowly pulling away "Maybe?" She giggled. "Are you going to get back at me for yesterday?" She joked.

((Sorry multitasking ;v;))

SoulofTobi said:
((though, i need to find a mod that allows me to alter height....))
(*Dies*)

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled into the kiss a bit before slowly pulling away "Maybe?" She giggled. "Are you going to get back at me for yesterday?" She joked.
(Did you see MY post?)

shortyshot8 said:
Al nodded at Himeragi before looking at Rain "Look...You are at a damn wedding...Do you REALLY want to bring the others down with you? Is that what you truly want?"
Rain: You act like I give a shit about other people *she mutters and rolls her eyes, drinking more of the summer wine as she stocks off to find a new corner to sulk in*

Jennete said:
Rain: You act like I give a shit about other people *she mutters and rolls her eyes, drinking more of the summer wine as she stocks off to find a new corner to sulk in*
Al growled his eyes turning to that of a dragon "Son of a bitch..." He muttered before turning back to Himeragi

@Himeragi Seiker

Nonalaka said:
Roland smiled "no, not yet~" he said happily before pecking her chin and looking into her eyes.

((not sure if this counts, but i have sims on my second monitor....))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back