• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
"Len! Leave me the heck alone!" She turns around to face him. "Stop following me, your so annoying" she says irritatedly.
Len narrowed his eyes "you're not the one who has to hear everything around them" he said coldly "do you, do you hear all the voices?" he asked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Papa where are we" she asked him

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "We are at a wedding baby" He said holding the ring behind his back

SoulofTobi said:
Len narrowed his eyes "you're not the one who has to hear everything around them" he said coldly "do you, do you hear all the voices?" he asked.
Amaya crossed her arms. "Vampires can hear a lot of things but your just crazy" she says

Mayyflower said:
Amaya crossed her arms. "Vampires can hear a lot of things but your just crazy" she says
Len laughed "no, i can here the life songs of all the living things around me." he said as he pointed at what seemed to be random "that spider just drained a fly" he said before looking up to see said spider.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus wrapped his arms around her

(It's for Akira and Asuka's wedding so yes)
((ahhh okay))

Rain:*she looks at everyone, so happy because of the wedding... she sighed and looked down, holding herself, her short hair brushing her cheeks as she wipes her eyes, trying to keep it pulled together and to not lash out at anyone*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Why" she asked quietly

[/QUOTE]
"Because Akira is getting married"

Jennete said:
((ahhh okay))
Rain:*she looks at everyone, so happy because of the wedding... she sighed and looked down, holding herself, her short hair brushing her cheeks as she wipes her eyes, trying to keep it pulled together and to not lash out at anyone*
Al looked at her "Hey? Are you gonna be okay?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Damiel laughed a little and set euloria down just before there door then took her cheeks in his hands and kissed her "there is no need to be sorry my love" he said to her

[/QUOTE]
Euloria looked at him "Are you sure?...I mean....I shouldn't act that way...its mean on you" she said quietly

shortyshot8 said:
Al blinked "Uhh...."
Rain:*she sighs rolling her eyes and looks at the ground, backing away from the people, thinking of how she never got to be married to Jay... she never had that claim*

Jennete said:
Rain:*she sighs rolling her eyes and looks at the ground, backing away from the people, thinking of how she never got to be married to Jay... she never had that claim*
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Kylee hid behind her father and stared at the girl who he was talking to

[/QUOTE]
Al looked down at Kylee before picking her up "Rain I would like you to meet Kylee"

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked down at Kylee before picking her up "Rain I would like you to meet Kylee"
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Kylee hid behind her father and stared at the girl who he was talking to

[/QUOTE]
Rain:*she looked at the girl and called out* Naomi. Caldia. Come

Naomi:* a portal opens and she steps through looking at the girl and then at her mother* Yes Mommy?

Rain: There is a little one. I do not wish to interact with a little one.

Naomi: Okay Mama *she smiles at Kylee and grins* Wanna go play and make some jokes and pranks on people??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back