• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani laughed "That's cute, I guess its kinda cool you two achieved your childhood dreams in a way" she said before looking at him "Its your turn"
Nexus nodded. "Yeah... Do you have any fond memories of your childhood? I'm just curious..." He asked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]
"Weve been marking the days on thaose calendars" lily said as she poimted over to six calendars that where staked in the corner of the room
Rinagiggled as she ran over to the bed and got omto it and smiled as she slipped her shows off

[/QUOTE]
Murasaki looked at the calendars, signing a mix of sadness and anger. He could not believe a mother would just leave such young kids like this all alone. "Are you hungry?"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland placed his hands on her cheeks "Dakota, i blame you for nothing, so if you keep talking like that i'll have to smother you in kisses~" he said looking into her eyes.
Dakota smiled "You know...that's not a very effective threat, I mean, its kisses from you after all" she giggled

Mayyflower said:
Amaya sighed. "They acted like there 15" she says
Rin sat on the rocking chair
Len stood in the doorway of their room.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled "You know...that's not a very effective threat, I mean, its kisses from you after all" she giggled
Roland chuckled "maybe you have a point.." he said pecking her lips ".. though, maybe i can find a way to tease you with then~"

BlueHawk said:
Murasaki looked at the calendars, signing a mix of sadness and anger. He could not believe a mother would just leave such young kids like this all alone. "Are you hungry?"
"Oh oh i am!" Rina said excitedly to him

Katie scrambled to her feet and nodded "yes i am"

Lily nodded as well "im hungry also"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver nodded, seeming to have a lot on his mind right now.
Anna left the room and went to the cafeteria portion of the hospital, getting herself some food before she sat down at a table and began to eat it.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]
"Oh oh i am!" Rina said excitedly to him
Katie scrambled to her feet and nodded "yes i am"

Lily nodded as well "im hungry also"

[/QUOTE]
Murasaki bent down on his knee, the same usual snapping sound from his old brittle bones. He looked at them eye level, nodding. "What would you kids like?" Murasaki asked, his voice friendly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Yup" he said happily to her as he made his way up the stairs and twoards fhere room

[/QUOTE]
Euloria giggled "But I'm telling the truth though"

BlueHawk said:
Murasaki bent down on his knee, the same usual snapping sound from his old brittle bones. He looked at them eye level, nodding. "What would you kids like?" Murasaki asked, his voice friendly.
"Donuts!!" Rina said happily

Pamcakes!" Lily said to him

"Oh oh i want curry please!" Karie asked

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna left the room and went to the cafeteria portion of the hospital, getting herself some food before she sat down at a table and began to eat it.
Suddenly, loud shots from a gun could be heard. People screaming were also heard. A voice blared over the speakers. "WE HAVE A CODE BLACK ON OUR HANDS! CODE BLACK! CODE BLACK!" The voice blared. This meant a armed citizen had entered the building with ill-intent.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]
"Donuts!!" Rina said happily
Pamcakes!" Lily said to him

"Oh oh i want curry please!" Karie asked

[/QUOTE]
Murasaki noted and rose to his feet, pointing his hand toward floor. Three skeletons rose from the ground, except they did not have on their usual armour for battle, they wore funny aprons and chef hats.

BlueHawk said:
Murasaki noted and rose to his feet, pointing his hand toward floor. Three skeletons rose from the ground, except they did not have on their usual armour for battle, they wore funny aprons and chef hats.
All the girl watched them curiously as they waited to see what happened

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]All the girl watched them curiously as they waited to see what happened

[/QUOTE]
The skeletons had big goofy grins as the reached into the ground, pulling out a plate of donuts, a stack of pancakes, and a bowl of curry.

Tyler began kissing her deeper and more passionately as a heavy blush formed on his cheeks, enjoying every moment he was with her.

Axel shrugged. "Not really, I would love to know tho." He said.

Hiro plopped himself on the couch, looking between the two. "I'm fine with anything!" He said happily.
She laughed a bit. "There are eight." She ssaid, playing them out. "Do re mi fa so la ti do." She said again. "Eight. Now- how many fingers on one hand?"

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She laughed a bit. "There are eight." She ssaid, playing them out. "Do re mi fa so la ti do." She said again. "Eight. Now- how many fingers on one hand?"

[/QUOTE]
Axel chuckled. "That's easy, there are 5 fingers on one hand." He said.

BlueHawk said:
The skeletons had big goofy grins as the reached into the ground, pulling out a plate of donuts, a stack of pancakes, and a bowl of curry.
The girls eyes lit up with happiness before they all tackled the man to the ground in a hug all thanking him happily

(Anone open?)

Hiro smiled at her. "Of course I'm ready! Your Hiro is ready for anything!" He said childishly.
Harper giggles and started the game

Riley played

TheBigBladeWolf said:
(I'll interact with anyone,Your choice)
(Ava, she's In the park)

Nexus nodded. "Yeah... Do you have any fond memories of your childhood? I'm just curious..." He asked.
Ilaani went silent for a bit "I...uh, not really" she said eventually as she twiddled her thumbs.

((Wi-Fi problems ;- ;) )

SoulofTobi said:
Len stood in the doorway of their room.

Roland chuckled "maybe you have a point.." he said pecking her lips ".. though, maybe i can find a way to tease you with then~"
"Get.... Out" she huffs

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]The girls eyes lit up with happiness before they all tackled the man to the ground in a hug all thanking him happily

(Anone open?)

[/QUOTE]
Murasaki layed uncomfortably on the ground, liking the feeling of the kids being happy, but finding it strange. Why did the kids not fear him? Why did they welcome him with open arms?

BlueHawk said:
Murasaki layed uncomfortably on the ground, liking the feeling of the kids being happy, but finding it strange. Why did the kids not fear him? Why did they welcome him with open arms?
The girlls hugged him some more before they got up and ran over to the food amd sat dowm om the floor amd all started to eat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back