• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani nodded "Fair point" she said with a shrug, "Fine you answer my questions about you and I'll answer whatever questions you have I guess"
Nexus opened the door to his room, now moving to sit on his bed. It looked like the princes magnificently lavished room in a castle. "Alright... I'll let you go first if that's alright." He said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara giggled and nodded a little before wiping her eyes

Lily smiled more as she ran to the door then waited

Katie did the same as lily then looked at rina and the man "hurry up" she called to them

[/QUOTE]
Murasaki walked a bit faster, getting to the front door. He reaches out slowly and twist the door knob, pushing the door open gently, stepping inside and looking around the cabin. It was certainly smaller on the inside.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Nexus opened the door to his room, now moving to sit on his bed. It looked like the princes magnificently lavished room in a castle. "Alright... I'll let you go first if that's alright." He said.
Ilaani looked around the room before blinking "Jeez, I guess my first question would be how can you afford all this stuff?" She said as she sat on the floor.

((Or did he mean he was going to ask first? =u=; I'm confused a bit))

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani looked around the room before blinking "Jeez, I guess my first question would be how can you afford all this stuff?" She said as she sat on the floor.
((Or did he mean he was going to ask first? =u=; I'm confused a bit))
((No, you got it right, he offered for her to go first xD ))

Nexus chuckled. "Well you didn't think there was any prize money involved in these pro circuits?" He asked. "I used the money from races I won." He explained. "I'm next so... What are your hobbies exactly?" He asked.

Aiden blinked. "Define sweet please." He asked. He had never been called sweet before.

Axel put a finger on his chin. "Well... A lot of it depends on what your asking. The number of notes on a piano? A staff? A guitar? What exactly?" He asked.
Nissa: To be pleasing in general while also being kind and delightful

((No, you got it right, he offered for her to go first xD ))
Nexus chuckled. "Well you didn't think there was any prize money involved in these pro circuits?" He asked. "I used the money from races I won." He explained. "I'm next so... What are your hobbies exactly?" He asked.
"I didn't think the amount the prizes were would be so much, you sure you arent part of some kind of British Mafia?" She said before laughing a bit, leaning back so she was supporting her self up with her hands "My hobbies? Well let's see...I love target practise and archery... I guess I like sport to?, I was on a track team and what not..." she pursed her lips in thought "How old are you?, do you go to school? College?"

Nonalaka said:
"I didn't think the amount the prizes were would be so much, you sure you arent part of some kind of British Mafia?" She said before laughing a bit, leaning back so she was supporting her self up with her hands "My hobbies? Well let's see...I love target practise and archery... I guess I like sport to?, I was on a track team and what not..." she pursed her lips in thought "How old are you?, do you go to school? College?"
Nexus sighed lightly, then smiled. "I'm 19 years old, slightly older than Axel. And no, I'm not in the British Mafia." He said, laughing at the last part. "I guess I should ask how old you are now."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Kikuri kept giggling*

[/QUOTE]
Myuki smiled more before she started to kiss at kikuris neck softly not blushing about it

Nonalaka said:
Euloria pouted a bit before stopping Actually, Youre right I suppose it is getting late..." she said as she looked at the time "I guess its time to sleep" she said smiling.
Daniel gave her a confused look "so your nit going to fight me about going to bed?" He asked her

BlueHawk said:
Murasaki walked a bit faster, getting to the front door. He reaches out slowly and twist the door knob, pushing the door open gently, stepping inside and looking around the cabin. It was certainly smaller on the inside.
The cabin was one massive room with a fire place a queen bed a bookshelf and a chest filled with toys

Rina giggled happily and ran imto the house and looked around

Katie smiled as she also ran in and sat down on a massive rug that was in front of the fire place and looked over at the man

Lily grabed the mans hand and smiled "welcome" she said happily to him

Nexus sighed lightly, then smiled. "I'm 19 years old, slightly older than Axel. And no, I'm not in the British Mafia." He said, laughing at the last part. "I guess I should ask how old you are now."
"If you aren't then how come you admit one exists?" She joked before chuckling a bit "Yeah, I'm 17....I think" she chuckled "I dont know my birthday so yeah.." she tilted her head "you didn't answer my question of if you go to school or not"

Nonalaka said:
"If you aren't then how come you admit one exists?" She joked before chuckling a bit "Yeah, I'm 17....I think" she chuckled "I dont know my birthday so yeah.." she tilted her head "you didn't answer my question of if you go to school or not"
Nexus shook his head. "Actually, I've started taking college courses recently. I'm hoping to be a doctor one day." He said. "Do you have any close friends?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Myuki smiled more before she started to kiss at kikuris neck softly not blushing about it

Daniel gave her a confused look "so your nit going to fight me about going to bed?" He asked her

The cabin was one massive room with a fire place a queen bed a bookshelf and a chest filled with toys

Rina giggled happily and ran imto the house and looked around

Katie smiled as she also ran in and sat down on a massive rug that was in front of the fire place and looked over at the man

Lily grabed the mans hand and smiled "welcome" she said happily to him

[/QUOTE]
Euloria shook her head "I guess I am still feeling tired...as much as I hate to admit" she said laughing lightly.

Nonalaka said:
Euloria shook her head "I guess I am still feeling tired...as much as I hate to admit" she said laughing lightly.
Daniel laughed with her before he got up lifting her up in his arms and holding her bridal style "you really are beautiful. You know that?" He asked her

Tyler smiled more at her answer. "Do I, Tyler, take you to be my lawfully wedded wife?" He asked as he winked. "Is that even a question? Of course I do!" He said happily. "May I kiss the bride?" He asked.
@Daniel reaver reply senpai ;-;

Nexus shook his head. "Actually, I've started taking college courses recently. I'm hoping to be a doctor one day." He said. "Do you have any close friends?" He asked.
Ilaani smiled "A doctor huh?, cool" she went silent for a moment after hearing his question "Ah, no" she shook her head and smiled a bit "None...So uh, why did you decide you wanted to be a doctor?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara smiled before she closed her eyes and made a small kissing face up to tyler

[/QUOTE]
Tyler slowly leaned in and kissed her softly, smiling the entire time. He was happy he could united with Liara.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani smiled "A doctor huh?, cool" she went silent for a moment after hearing his question "Ah, no" she shook her head and smiled a bit "None...So uh, why did you decide you wanted to be a doctor?"
Nexus looked out his bedroom window for a second. "That's a bit more personal... Can you ask me something else?" He asked.

Aiden blinked. "Define sweet please." He asked. He had never been called sweet before.

Axel put a finger on his chin. "Well... A lot of it depends on what your asking. The number of notes on a piano? A staff? A guitar? What exactly?" He asked.
She shook her head. "On a scale. How many basic notes are there?" She giggled.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel laughed with her before he got up lifting her up in his arms and holding her bridal style "you really are beautiful. You know that?" He asked her

[/QUOTE]
Euloria giggled as she was lifted. She blushed a bit as she looked up at him. "and you are incredibly handsome do you know that?"

SoulofTobi said:
Len huffed "fine." he said getting up and going to Rin's room.

Ayen nodded then followed Akira, and looked at the two people that just arrived, but other wise stood there like a higher-up noble in a kings court, smiling at anyone who happened to look at him.
Amaya sighed. "They acted like there 15" she says

Rin sat on the rocking chair

Tyler slowly leaned in and kissed her softly, smiling the entire time. He was happy he could united with Liara.

Nexus looked out his bedroom window for a second. "That's a bit more personal... Can you ask me something else?" He asked.
Ilaani blinked "Ah, right, sorry... uhm, why did you start racing?"

Nexus sighed. "I could tell you and you can decide your own opinion... But I don't happen to know you very well." He said as he now walked down a corridor down to his room.

Hiro blushed a little more and rubbed at his hands nervously. "Well thank you I guess..." He said softly.
Harper walked over to the game system. "What shall we play?" She asks

Riley went over and grabbed the games

Liara kissed back her heart racing at this moment as she smiled into the kiss as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back