• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
With her head still in Al's hands she pointed at the cake in Kenji's hand.
"Caaaaake."

She was really excited for the cake.
...ΨKenji looked at Lumina with a blank stare and spokeΨ...

“ Um.. hey, still here.. ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji looked at Lumina with a blank stare and spokeΨ...
“ Um.. hey, still here.. ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina blushed, realizing she wasn't looking at Kenji.

"I, uh, can't move my head..."

It was embarrassing being stuck like this in front of him.

Lumina said:
Lumina blushed, realizing she wasn't looking at Kenji.
"I, uh, can't move my head..."

It was embarrassing being stuck like this in front of him.
...ΨKenji sat the plates down and walked over to Lumina, taking Al's hands away from her head. He spoke, picking up the plates once moreΨ...

“ There you go~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji sat the plates down and walked over to Lumina, taking Al's hands away from her head. He spoke, picking up the plates once moreΨ...
“ There you go~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina exhaled, looking at Kenji.

"Thank you..."

She blushed, embarrassed at having to have asked for help.

"S-Sorry about that, sometimes I freeze up in situations like that..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]im...so bored now =w=;; )))

[/QUOTE]
((Me too uvu; ;) )

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Hiro puffed out his cheeks, trying to look grumpy but only making himself look more cute. "I'm not silly!" He pouted.
Harper smiled.

Riley laughed. "Yes you are" she says happily

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "long story short, the two courts wanted to use me as a weapon, i wanted none of it, killed my demigod father, then ran out of the Fae, not knowing where i was going, and ended up on molten earth." he said while looking around "ah dress clothes, my wing-man, we meet again." he said jokingly
@Roman

Roland placed a finger on her lips and smiled "Shhh, it's not your fault, don't be sorry~" he said sweetly while looking into her eyes.
Dakota smiled at him before laying down beside him "It is though, I should have said earlier..." she said quietly.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani shrugged "I said interesting not good" she said as she looked at him. "I'm guessing it wasn't as peachy as this house suggests then?" She asked as her eyes still continued to gaze around.
Nexus sighed. "I could tell you and you can decide your own opinion... But I don't happen to know you very well." He said as he now walked down a corridor down to his room.

Mayyflower said:
Harper smiled.
Riley laughed. "Yes you are" she says happily
Hiro blushed a little more and rubbed at his hands nervously. "Well thank you I guess..." He said softly.

Axel rolled his eyes. "Please. No girl has ever liked me. Not that I need one anyway..." He said.
Alex ran over to andrew, yanking his arm over to the piano. "Look! Its a small version of our grand piano! Its so cool!" She said happily. "Hehe.... Yah." Her brother replied.

(Because I am bored..)

Nyx:*she wanders the school, looking around as she hums softly to herself*

--------------

Miyuki:*She relaxes in the park with Assana's head on her lap*

Assana:*mumbling as she takes a nap, yawning*

--------------

Nissa:*she looks at Aiden and smiles as they eat Mexican food, stacks of dishes surrounding her as she keeps eatings, the waiters slightly terrified and whisper how the restaurant has almost run out of food now..*

@TheRebelliousDragon

--------------

Rain:*she is somewhere....I do not know @shortyshot8 *

--------------

Naomi:*still at Asukas house?? I do not know as well... @WeirdPrincess *

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh smiled and reached Akira, soon talking as he looked towards Thana♆...
“ Hey dad, look who I found!~ ”

...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, blushing lightly♅...

“ You want to try?~ ”

...♅Akira then head a voice behind him and turned towards Kuroh, replying to him, soon noticing Thana standing beside him♅...

“ Hey, Thana! Long time no see~ ”

...ΨKenji smiled and turned towards Al, soon replyingΨ...

“ Hey Al. ”

[/QUOTE]
"Try? Oh dear..." Asuka murmured to herself. "I... guess so..." She said in an embarrassed tone as her cheeks turned red. Kids? Did she really want to have kids? Sure, Asuka thought they were cute and adorable but taking care of them required a lot of your time and work. Though the more she thought about it, the more she realized that having a kid wouldn't be so bad. In a way, a small portion of her was excited at the thought of having children.

Jennete said:
(Because I am bored..)
Nyx:*she wanders the school, looking around as she hums softly to herself*

--------------

Miyuki:*She relaxes in the park with Assana's head on her lap*

Assana:*mumbling as she takes a nap, yawning*

--------------

Nissa:*she looks at Aiden and smiles as they eat Mexican food, stacks of dishes surrounding her as she keeps eatings, the waiters slightly terrified and whisper how the restaurant has almost run out of food now..*

@TheRebelliousDragon

--------------

Rain:*she is somewhere....I do not know @shortyshot8 *

--------------

Naomi:*still at Asukas house?? I do not know as well... @WeirdPrincess *
Aiden watched as she ate. He glared at the waiters, a bit annoyed with their terrified looks. He then spoke. "Give her the best food you have." He said.

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]Alex ran over to andrew, yanking his arm over to the piano. "Look! Its a small version of our grand piano! Its so cool!" She said happily. "Hehe.... Yah." Her brother replied.

[/QUOTE]
Axel nodded. "Heh, sadly I can't play any instruments... I never learned." He said, laughing nervously.

Aiden watched as she ate. He glared at the waiters, a bit annoyed with their terrified looks. He then spoke. "Give her the best food you have." He said.

Axel nodded. "Heh, sadly I can't play any instruments... I never learned." He said, laughing nervously.
Upon hearning this, Alex rushed over to him and took his hand gently, leading him to the piano. "May I teach you, then?"

((lol, I love Nissa and her eating habits))

Nissa:*she wipes her mouth and looks at him tilting her head* Your face is in the glare position... why so? *oblivious to the waiters*

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]Upon hearning this, Alex rushed over to him and took his hand gently, leading him to the piano. "May I teach you, then?"

[/QUOTE]
Axel blushed lightly, looking back at Andrew, then the piano. "That would be nice..." He said softly to Alex.

Jennete said:
((lol, I love Nissa and her eating habits))
Nissa:*she wipes her mouth and looks at him tilting her head* Your face is in the glare position... why so? *oblivious to the waiters*
Aiden growled at the waiters. "Those waiters are looking at you weird... Aiden does not approve." He said, obviously getting more annoyed with them as he looked at them. And Aiden was rarely annoyed at all. He didn't like the way the waiters were looking at her... Like she was a monster. Except she wasn't. She was his fiancé and the one he loved.

Axel blushed lightly, looking back at Andrew, then the piano. "That would be nice..." He said softly to Alex.
She nodded, leading him there with her back straight, her steps planned, and a gently grip on his hand. She sat down at the piano bench, making him do the same, before placing his hand on the piano. "This," she pressed the middle note. "Is the regular do." She smiled. "You kmoe the chords, right?"

Aiden growled at the waiters. "Those waiters are looking at you weird... Aiden does not approve." He said, obviously getting more annoyed with them as he looked at them. And Aiden was rarely annoyed at all. He didn't like the way the waiters were looking at her... Like she was a monster. Except she wasn't. She was his fiancé and the one he loved.
Nissa:*she nodded and moved over to him to sit on his lap, her eyes holding no sign of emotion as she kissed his nose* Do not be annoyed. They are humans... they find it scary how much I can consume for I can consume infinite amounts It is my gift my love and the creature I am. An Eater. The one who can eat through worlds, can break any blade and grant power as I have granted to you... and to Tyler *she whispers frowning* It is why my race is an enslaved one, I am lucky enough to have a physical form now and to be able to freely do as I please, like eat all of the food in the restaurant.

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She nodded, leading him there with her back straight, her steps planned, and a gently grip on his hand. She sat down at the piano bench, making him do the same, before placing his hand on the piano. "This," she pressed the middle note. "Is the regular do." She smiled. "You kmoe the chords, right?"

[/QUOTE]
Axel blinked. "I don't know much about music, but it kinda goes like Do, Re, Mi, Fa and so on right? Or is that solfedge?" He asked.

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she nodded and moved over to him to sit on his lap, her eyes holding no sign of emotion as she kissed his nose* Do not be annoyed. They are humans... they find it scary how much I can consume for I can consume infinite amounts It is my gift my love and the creature I am. An Eater. The one who can eat through worlds, can break any blade and grant power as I have granted to you... and to Tyler *she whispers frowning* It is why my race is an enslaved one, I am lucky enough to have a physical form now and to be able to freely do as I please, like eat all of the food in the restaurant.
Aiden blushed slightly and pecked her nose. "Alright... I won't tear them limb from limb." He said. "I won't be annoyed either." He finished as he patted her head.

Axel blinked. "I don't know much about music, but it kinda goes like Do, Re, Mi, Fa and so on right? Or is that solfedge?" He asked.
She shook her head. "Yeah, Its." She paused, before singing "Do, Re, Mi, Fa, So, La, Ti, Do." She smiled, before repeating each note with the one on her piano. "So, how many notes are there?" She quizzed him.

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She shook her head. "Yeah, Its." She paused, before singing "Do, Re, Mi, Fa, So, La, Ti, Do." She smiled, before repeating each note with the one on her piano. "So, how many notes are there?" She quizzed him.

[/QUOTE]
Axel shrugged. "I don't know, a lot?" He asked nervously. He knew he wasn't going to be smart enough for this.

Aiden blushed slightly and pecked her nose. "Alright... I won't tear them limb from limb." He said. "I won't be annoyed either." He finished as he patted her head.
Nissa: Oh... you are so sweet *she states and smiles lightly before turning to the new food brought to them by the waiters, picking of a fork she begins to eat happily since eating was her favorite thing to do*

Jennete said:
Nissa: Oh... you are so sweet *she states and smiles lightly before turning to the new food brought to them by the waiters, picking of a fork she begins to eat happily since eating was her favorite thing to do*
Aiden blinked. "Define sweet please." He asked. He had never been called sweet before.

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She couldnt help but giggle. "You could just count..."

[/QUOTE]
Axel put a finger on his chin. "Well... A lot of it depends on what your asking. The number of notes on a piano? A staff? A guitar? What exactly?" He asked.

Nexus sighed. "I could tell you and you can decide your own opinion... But I don't happen to know you very well." He said as he now walked down a corridor down to his room.

Hiro blushed a little more and rubbed at his hands nervously. "Well thank you I guess..." He said softly.
Ilaani nodded "Fair point" she said with a shrug, "Fine you answer my questions about you and I'll answer whatever questions you have I guess"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back