• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Lumina blushed at Kenji's action, never having been winked at before, and was about to respond when she felt something poke her head. She flinched, turning to see Al and she gave a distressed smile.
"H-hey there Al..."
Al looked at her "Hey?" He put his hands on her cheeks turning her head from side to side "You okay? You look strange"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana nodded then looked at akira and took a deep breath before following kuroh over

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh smiled and reached Akira, soon talking as he looked towards Thana♆...

“ Hey dad, look who I found!~ ”

WeirdPrincess said:
Her eyes widened and she spit out the drink that was in her mouth. A napkin appeared within her hands and she began to clean her mouth and the surrounding area. "I-I mean... n-not really no. I've never thought about it at all actually."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, blushing lightly♅...

“ You want to try?~ ”

...♅Akira then head a voice behind him and turned towards Kuroh, replying to him, soon noticing Thana standing beside him♅...

“ Hey, Thana! Long time no see~ ”

Lumina said:
Lumina blushed at Kenji's action, never having been winked at before, and was about to respond when she felt something poke her head. She flinched, turning to see Al and she gave a distressed smile.
"H-hey there Al..."
...ΨKenji smiled and turned towards Al, soon replyingΨ...

“ Hey Al. ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

“ You want to try?~ ”

...♅Akira then head a voice behind him and turned towards Kuroh, replying to him, soon noticing Thana standing beside him♅...

“ Hey Al. ”

[/QUOTE]
shortyshot8 said:
Al looked at her "Hey?" He put his hands on her cheeks turning her head from side to side "You okay? You look strange"
Lumina's cheeks grew red as his hands moved her head. What the heck was he doing? This wasn't normal... was it? She was definitely not used to being so close to someone, and she felt very embarrassed right now.

"U-um... Al... what are you... d-doing...??"

She tried to manage out a sentence but it was hard to speak with his hands on her face. She glanced over at Kenji for a moment, wondering how the two knew each other.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Nexus looked at the ground, his expression serious. "It wasn't exactly a good story, but it's been a long road so far." He said as he went upstairs.

Axel chuckled at her enthusiasm. "Well there isn't anybody inside right now, but it's a good place to work out~" He said.
Ilaani shrugged "I said interesting not good" she said as she looked at him. "I'm guessing it wasn't as peachy as this house suggests then?" She asked as her eyes still continued to gaze around.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

“ You want to try?~ ”

“ Hey Al. ”

[/QUOTE]
"Hi farher" thana said softly to him as she bowed just slightly to him then stared at him

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

“ You want to try?~ ”

“ Hey Al. ”

[/QUOTE]
Al looked at him "Heyo"

Lumina said:
Lumina's cheeks grew red as his hands moved her head. What the heck was he doing? This wasn't normal... was it? She was definitely not used to being so close to someone, and she felt very embarrassed right now.
"U-um... Al... what are you... d-doing...??"

She tried to manage out a sentence but it was hard to speak with his hands on her face. She glanced over at Kenji for a moment, wondering how the two knew each other.
Al smiled "Thank god....You looked like you weren't doing very well....And....If you were angry....Yeah..." He muttered not moving because he was an idiot

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Kylee stood there hidden behind him a shy look on her face as she looked around and pulled on his pant leg lightly

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled down at her "What's wrong sweetie?"

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "Thank god....You looked like you weren't doing very well....And....If you were angry....Yeah..." He muttered not moving because he was an idiot
...ΨKenji looked at Al with a confused facial expression as he held two plates with cake on them. He spokeΨ...

“ Um, why are you holding her face? ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji looked at Al with a confused facial expression as he held two plates with cake on them. He spokeΨ...

[/QUOTE]
Al blinked "Well I'm looking into her soul"

shortyshot8 said:

Al smiled down at her "What's wrong sweetie?"
"Where are we papa" she asked quietly having slept the hole time till just about five muinets ago

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"you just are" HE SAID LAUGHING ALONG WITH HER AS HE HELD HER MORE

"well im your girlfreind what am i supposed to say? that i hate you?" she asked playfully

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"you just are" HE SAID LAUGHING ALONG WITH HER AS HE HELD HER MORE

"well im your girlfreind what am i supposed to say? that i hate you?" she asked playfully

[/QUOTE]
Euloria giggled "Alright well, I suppose" she said smiling a bit.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

[/QUOTE]
shortyshot8 said:
Al blinked "Well I'm looking into her soul"
Lumina blinked at his response, her blush only darker because his hands weren't moving. She wasn't sure if she could even manage backing away if she tried. She was just really confused in general. She glanced over at Kenji.

"U-um...person who's name I don't know... w-what's happening...?"

It was then that she noticed the plates of cake in Kenji's hand, and her eyes widened.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Where are we papa" she asked quietly having slept the hole time till just about five muinets ago

[/QUOTE]
Al looked at Kenji "Could you explain this to her?"

Lumina said:
Lumina blinked at his response, her blush only darker because his hands weren't moving. She wasn't sure if she could even manage backing away if she tried. She was just really confused in general. She glanced over at Kenji.

It was then that she noticed the plates of cake in Kenji's hand, and her eyes widened.
A faint golden glow came from Al's eyes as he looked into her eyes

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"You suppose?" He asked while one of his eye brows raised a little and he smiled at her

[/QUOTE]
Euloria nodded before tilting her head "What, Is that a bad answer?" She asked with a chuckle.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Maybe" he said with a playfull smile before he leaned forward and kissed her cheek softly

[/QUOTE]
She smiled, kissing his cheek back "What would have been the good answer then?" She giggled.

Daniel laughed then shrugged "there will be time for that tommorow but for now" " he said brfore he kissed her nose then smiled "you....*kisses her lips softly* need to get to sleep my little godess" he said to her with a smile

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Rina sat there and watched a teen that was alone in the sub way and smiled "your mine" she whispered to her self as all the lights slowly started to flicker

Myuki just kept nuzzling kikuris neck

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri kept giggling*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel laughed then shrugged "there will be time for that tommorow but for now" " he said brfore he kissed her nose then smiled "you....*kisses her lips softly* need to get to sleep my little godess" he said to her with a smile
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Euloria pouted a bit before stopping Actually, Youre right I suppose it is getting late..." she said as she looked at the time "I guess its time to sleep" she said smiling.

Lumina said:

...ΨKenji looked at Lumina and spokeΨ...

“ Huh? What's wrong? ”

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "She can't have what she wants...A family that is..."
(I totally didn't make a room searching in Elsword for people who knew you <_<")
*Himeragi just held Kylee*

(wow...lol)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji looked at Lumina and spokeΨ...
“ Huh? What's wrong? ”

[/QUOTE]
With her head still in Al's hands she pointed at the cake in Kenji's hand.

"Caaaaake."

She was really excited for the cake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back