• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani blinked "Ah, right, sorry... uhm, why did you start racing?"
Nexus smiled a little at this question. It brought back so many wonderful memories. "Me and Axel used to sit in front of the television, watching races hours on end. We were so fascinated by it... It was great. Those are probably my favorite childhood memories." He said.

Nonalaka said:
Euloria giggled as she was lifted. She blushed a bit as she looked up at him. "and you are incredibly handsome do you know that?"
"You really are a silly girl" he said to her with a small chuckle as he started for there room with euloria in his arms

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara kissed back her heart racing at this moment as she smiled into the kiss as well

[/QUOTE]
Tyler began kissing her deeper and more passionately as a heavy blush formed on his cheeks, enjoying every moment he was with her.

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She shook her head. "On a scale. How many basic notes are there?" She giggled.

[/QUOTE]
Axel shrugged. "Not really, I would love to know tho." He said.

Mayyflower said:
Harper walked over to the game system. "What shall we play?" She asks
Riley went over and grabbed the games
Hiro plopped himself on the couch, looking between the two. "I'm fine with anything!" He said happily.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler began kissing her deeper and more passionately as a heavy blush formed on his cheeks, enjoying every moment he was with her.

Hiro plopped himself on the couch, looking between the two. "I'm fine with anything!" He said happily.
Kiara blushed also feeling him deepen the kiss made her bkush more and more but she was really happy

((Typically around 10 I believe... At least that what's in A pentameter I think... [music theory appears to be fleeing at this time...]))

Riley held up black ops 2. What about this?" She asks

Harper nods. "Sure" she says smiling

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Myuki smiled more before she started to kiss at kikuris neck softly not blushing about it

Daniel gave her a confused look "so your nit going to fight me about going to bed?" He asked her

The cabin was one massive room with a fire place a queen bed a bookshelf and a chest filled with toys

Rina giggled happily and ran imto the house and looked around

Katie smiled as she also ran in and sat down on a massive rug that was in front of the fire place and looked over at the man

Lily grabed the mans hand and smiled "welcome" she said happily to him

[/QUOTE]
Murasaki took Lily's hand and looked around, walking a bit further into the cabin. He placed his hand on the wall, nodding. "How long have you girls been alone?"

Mayyflower said:
(Yea, who would you like?)
(Who you got?)

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]((Typically around 10 I believe... At least that what's in A pentameter I think... [music theory appears to be fleeing at this time...]))

[/QUOTE]
(Got a free character?)

Mayyflower said:
Riley held up black ops 2. What about this?" She asks
Harper nods. "Sure" she says smiling
Hiro picked up a controller and smiled at Harper. "Yay~ game time!" He laughed.

BlueHawk said:
Murasaki took Lily's hand and looked around, walking a bit further into the cabin. He placed his hand on the wall, nodding. "How long have you girls been alone?"
"Weve been marking the days on thaose calendars" lily said as she poimted over to six calendars that where staked in the corner of the room

Rinagiggled as she ran over to the bed and got omto it and smiled as she slipped her shows off

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Kiara blushed also feeling him deepen the kiss made her bkush more and more but she was really happy

[/QUOTE]
Tyler pulled away, soon picking her up as he continued to blush, moving them to the bed. He began kissing her a bit roughly, but every kiss was still filled with love.

Tyler pulled away, soon picking her up as he continued to blush, moving them to the bed. He began kissing her a bit roughly, but every kiss was still filled with love.
Liara blushed more and kissed back her wings coming out of her back and opening up

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara blushed more and kissed back her wings coming out of her back and opening up

[/QUOTE]
Tyler wrapped his arms around her as his own wings spread out, him now sliding his tongue into her mouth as he continued to kiss her.

Tyler wrapped his arms around her as his own wings spread out, him now sliding his tongue into her mouth as he continued to kiss her.
Liara blushed badly as she coppied tyler as best she could

(Fade?)

Hiro picked up a controller and smiled at Harper. "Yay~ game time!" He laughed.
Riley grabbed a controller and sat on the floor.

Harper did the same. "Ready" she says happily

Mayyflower said:
Riley grabbed a controller and sat on the floor.
Harper did the same. "Ready" she says happily
Hiro smiled at her. "Of course I'm ready! Your Hiro is ready for anything!" He said childishly.

Nexus smiled a little at this question. It brought back so many wonderful memories. "Me and Axel used to sit in front of the television, watching races hours on end. We were so fascinated by it... It was great. Those are probably my favorite childhood memories." He said.
Ilaani laughed "That's cute, I guess its kinda cool you two achieved your childhood dreams in a way" she said before looking at him "Its your turn"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled at him before laying down beside him "It is though, I should have said earlier..." she said quietly.
Roland placed his hands on her cheeks "Dakota, i blame you for nothing, so if you keep talking like that i'll have to smother you in kisses~" he said looking into her eyes.

Jasoer sighed to him self as he sat there in one of the class rooms a frown on his face as he stared straight forward with his headphones in ignoring all the chatting kids as the skyes greyed and it started to rain with thunder cracking in the sky

-------------------

Atrio groaned to him self as he sat on the roof of a skyscraped and looked around "why has the days become boring" he asked him self ashe watched the city

-------------------

Annabel sighed softly to her self as she stood there in the castle cleaning around the place as best she could while wearing a maid outfit

-----------------

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"You really are a silly girl" he said to her with a small chuckle as he started for there room with euloria in his arms

[/QUOTE]
"Just because I gave you a compliment?" She tilted her head at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back