• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
(FUck xD )
Al's eye twitched "Kenji.....I suggest you shut up before you lose a limb....." He muttered his eyes turning to that of a dragons
...ΨKenji had returned to looking at the cake. Upon hearing Al's voice, he looked around. He replied, tilting his head slightlyΨ...

“ A Dragon God couldn't harm me, especially you, so I don't see what you mean. ”

263zlvt_zpsvrnrlobp.png

((@shortyshot8 , your sim may or may-not have caught on fire while making pancakes......))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji had returned to looking at the cake. Upon hearing Al's voice, he looked around. He replied, tilting his head lightlyΨ...
“ A Dragon God couldn't harm me, especially you, so I don't see what you mean. ”

263zlvt_zpsvrnrlobp.png

[/QUOTE]
Al began to growl at him "Are you TRYING to invoke my wrath?"

SoulofTobi said:
((@shortyshot8 , your sim may or may-not have caught on fire while making pancakes......))
(That....Actually sounds like something I would do xD )

shortyshot8 said:
Al began to growl at him "Are you TRYING to invoke my wrath?"
...ΨKenji continued to stare at him, clueless. He repliedΨ...

“ The only thing you'll be invoking is an ass whooping. ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji looked at Al in confusion, soon replyingΨ...
“ If you were a good father, you wouldn't have lost her in the first place. ”

tumblr_m8iwg6HUUB1ro8cnpo1_500_zpsbs3gr5oe.gif

[/QUOTE]
shortyshot8 said:
(FUck xD )
Al's eye twitched "Kenji.....I suggest you shut up before you lose a limb....." He muttered his eyes turning to that of a dragons
Lumina blinked, getting scared of the building tension between the two. Her wings folded on her back, tight against the skin, and she fidgeted a bit in place.

"M-Maybe we should find Kylee..."

She sounded unsure, but she was awful with conflict and it was showing.

BlueHawk said:
Murasaki rose to his feet and watched the girls eat, knowing his time above the sewer was coming to an end, and he would have to tell them about their mother.
The girls kept happily eatin not nowing what he was doing

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji continued to stare at him, clueless. He repliedΨ...
“ The only thing you'll be invoking is an ass whooping. ”

[/QUOTE]
((#Rekt Shorty #smoke weed everyday (B')))

Lumina said:
Lumina blinked, getting scared of the building tension between the two. Her wings folded on her back, tight against the skin, and she fidgeted a bit in place.
"M-Maybe we should find Kylee..."

She sounded unsure, but she was awful with conflict and it was showing.
Al's body reverted to normal as he gave her a thumbs up "I like this idea!"

Nonalaka said:
Yuna smiled "Alright then"
Tel stood up and stretched as he began walking to the room

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he refilled his glass of wine♅...
“ Nothing~ ”

tumblr_ng09b7RsXK1u0jzt2o1_500_zpswv9gsc0m.gif

[/QUOTE]
"You said try on the honeymoon..." Asuka said quietly and blushed lightly. "I didn't even realize we were having it here... I need to pay more attention to things." She picked up her fork before proceeding to eat the majority of her piece of cake.

shortyshot8 said:
(Thank you Tobi-San T-T)
((And I'm terrible with flirting, i had to use my other three sims to keep death there as i maxed out my charisma!))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Kikuri followed her to shore as well*

[/QUOTE]
When myuki got there she stretched her arms then smiled and held out a hand for kikuri

SoulofTobi said:
Len smirked "fine!" he said as he went up stairs.
Rin rolled her eyes. "Our of everyone in the world why does that fool have to be my twin brother?" She asks herself

Amaya walked out of the kitchen. "You guys need to cut that out" she says. "Dinner will be ready in a few!" She called out

WeirdPrincess said:
"You said try on the honeymoon..." Asuka said quietly and blushed lightly. "I didn't even realize we were having it here... I need to pay more attention to things." She picked up her fork before proceeding to eat the majority of her piece of cake.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...

“ I have the perfect place for our honeymoon after here~ ”

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]When myuki got there she stretched her arms then smiled and held out a hand for kikuri

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri took her hand and lead her to the house*

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Hiro smiled the entire time they played.
((Time skip?))

Nexus blinked. "Why? Did something happen?" He asked.
Ilaani looked up at him "Well a lot of things happened you could say" she said with a sigh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back