• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
((Sims 4 does allow up to 8 per household, so i just need a bases to go off of since i don't have a solid opinion on you yet.))
((Well... Let's see...

My personality in my opinion:

Funny, Kind, Fun-Loving, Clumsy, Absent-Minded, and smart >_<, at least that's what I think Tobi-San... I have brown hair and glasses... Anything else you wanna put in is fine xD ))

WeirdPrincess said:
"Ooo, where's that?" Asuka asked excitedly, her eyes sparkling with a new found glee. "Can we go now?"
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...

“ It's near the Valley of Kings. It's constantly guarded by my Honour Guard. It's always snowing in the area, and it's cosy inside~ ”

...♅Akira looked at Asuka in surprise and continued♅...

“ We can go now if you want~ ”

SoulofTobi said:
Roland leaned up on his elbow and placed his onther hand on her cheek as he continued hissing her.
Dakota smiled into the kiss as he placed a hand on her cheek.

Mayyflower said:
Harper chuckled. "I came in second" she says fixing her hair
Riley crossed her arms and glared at the tv. "And I came in last place" she says with a yawn
Hiro giggled, being a kid and all, replying to Riley. "Don't worry Riley, I'll let you win next time~" He said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled at her when she yawned and pulled her close to him

[/QUOTE]
Euloria snuggled into him as she let out another yawn and shut her eyes slowly.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled into the kiss as he placed a hand on her cheek.
Roland pressed more into the kiss some more before pulling away and nipping at her lip "Mmm, delicious~" he said teasingly.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
((What can I do? William vanished from existence... He was basically at Akira's and Asuka's wedding xD ))
(I dunno you can bring him back? If you don't pretty much everyone will die)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Its beautiful here kikuri" myuki said as she hugged kikuris arm and giggled happily

[/QUOTE]
''haha, right? lets go in now..''

*She said before coming in the house, the lights lighting up as they walked in*

shortyshot8 said:
Al's body reverted to normal as he gave her a thumbs up "I like this idea!"

Tel stood up and stretched as he began walking to the room
Yuna stood up aswell and followed him.

shortyshot8 said:
(I dunno you can bring him back? If you don't pretty much everyone will die)
((Or he could fight for his right back into the world. The Chaos Kin is going to appear near William. If he manages to defeat it, he can come back... Due to a tear in reality xD ))

SoulofTobi said:
((Just let Tobi handle this... *goes to flirt with death again*))
( xD )

((Or he could fight for his right back into the world. The Chaos Kin is going to appear near William. If he manages to defeat it, he can come back... Due to a tear in reality xD ))
(Done xD I am so doing it)

((He's sort of lost in the forest... xD ))
(Well then... Mals the kind of person to get lost as well so it'll work out xD )

Mal walks through the forest, touching every tree she passes and crushing every stick she steps on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back