• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
((Tobi! Stop flirting with Thana! She already has a husband xD ))
((i meant the Sims Death, but, EVEN BETTER, Great idea Dragon!!!))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...
“ It's near the Valley of Kings. It's constantly guarded by my Honour Guard. It's always snowing in the area, and it's cosy inside~ ”

...♅Akira looked at Asuka in surprise and continued♅...

“ We can go now if you want~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka nodded eagerly, "Now would be good. Unless there's something we have to do before we leave." She said as she clasped her hands in front of her chest. "It snows up there? Ooo, I've never been to snow before."

LunaCrosby said:
(Well then... Mals the kind of person to get lost as well so it'll work out xD )
Mal walks through the forest, touching every tree she passes and crushing every stick she steps on.
Dark Tyler suddenly became alert as he summoned a lance of darkness into his hand, pointing it at a bush he thought he heard a noise from. "Who goes there?!" He asked.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Lol. >Everyone< )))

[/QUOTE]
(Everyone xD )

LunaCrosby said:
(Kagura has saved him like..... a million times already x.x)
(IKR)

The area around William suddenly turned dark a 1 red eye flashed in the darkness.
William stared at it

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Lol. >Everyone< )))

[/QUOTE]
((But does the concept of life even apply to Akira?))

shortyshot8 said:
(Everyone xD )
(IKR)

William stared at it
It seemed to be moving all around, skittering to get behind him.

((DO NOT let the Chaos Kin get behind him... Otherwise it can seize control of William's body...))

Dark Tyler suddenly became alert as he summoned a lance of darkness into his hand, pointing it at a bush he thought he heard a noise from. "Who goes there?!" He asked.
"Uhhh... me?" She calls out and peeks from the bush.

It seemed to be moving all around, skittering to get behind him.
((DO NOT let the Chaos Kin get behind him... Otherwise it can seize control of William's body...))
William's eyes quickly followed it as he turned to face it

Nexus simply patted her head. He don't know what else to do. "Well... No need to live in the past right?" He asked.
Ilaani puffed out her cheeks when she was patted on the head, why does everyone do that? Its like they pittied her or thought she was just a silly little girl pr thats what she thought anyways, She didnt like that much "I don't, that's why I don't talk about myself much, no one want to hear that stuff..." she said quietly.

Myuk

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''haha, right? lets go in now..''
*She said before coming in the house, the lights lighting up as they walked in*

[/QUOTE]
i giggled happily as they enntered the housna smile coming across her face as shelooked around the inside

LunaCrosby said:
"Uhhh... me?" She calls out and peeks from the bush.
Dark Tyler was glaring at her for a second, trying to piece if this was a trap or not, before he made his lance vanish. "Who are you and what are you doing in this neck of the woods..." He said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]
"We dont know" rima said after finishing her donuts
Lily frown a little at rinas awnsser because she really wanted mother to come back or at least find some one to take care of them while she was away

[/QUOTE]
Murasaki sighed slightly and pulled his hood down, his eyes no longer gleaming purple, just dark hollow indentations on his face. "Did she mention where she was going? Or what she was doing?" He asks, wanting to help them.

BlueHawk said:
Murasaki sighed slightly and pulled his hood down, his eyes no longer gleaming purple, just dark hollow indentations on his face. "Did she mention where she was going? Or what she was doing?" He asks, wanting to help them.
"No. We just woke up ome mourning and mama was gone. There wasnt anynotes or anything" katie said to him as she frowned a little

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani puffed out her cheeks when she was patted on the head, why does everyone do that? Its like they pittied her or thought she was just a silly little girl pr thats what she thought anyways, She didnt like that much "I don't, that's why I don't talk about myself much, no one want to hear that stuff..." she said quietly.
Nexus sighed. "It's getting late... You should probably getting home..." He said. "Before the boogeyman gets you~" He said teasingly as he smirked.

Dark Tyler was glaring at her for a second, trying to piece if this was a trap or not, before he made his lance vanish. "Who are you and what are you doing in this neck of the woods..." He said.
"I am Mal. Daughter of.... doesn't matter. And why I'm here? I was exploring and got lost." She said and crossed her arms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back