• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Sam shook her head and chuckled.
Marcus laughed a little more

TheRebelliousDragon said:
((Weakness found!))
The Chaos Kin screeched as ice touched it's body, it's body now slightly swollen where it touched. It hissed and skittered back into the safety of the darkness.
William fell to his knees "What the hell was that...."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''make yourself feel comfortable''
*She said with a smile as she stretched as she took a step and as a small portion of the floor broke into a hole which made Kikuri's food to fall in causing a sudden yelp coming from her surprised about the sudden drop. It broke because she was wearing heels. The floor only broke if you were wearing heels or shoes. So Myuki wouldnt have a problem slithering around since its just her tail*

''HWAH!!''

[/QUOTE]
Myuki slithered over to her and helped her up" you ok?" She asked her

LunaCrosby said:
"Dark Tyler? Are you evil of some sort?... anyways why don't you just give yourself a name" she says.
Dark Tyler shrugged. "I'm SORT of evil... I work for Lady Celia now... You could also say a girl changed my life and changed me for the better." He said. "I'm not very good with names..."

((If she decides to name him, name him Logan
xD ))

SoulofTobi said:
Len made his way down to the kitchen then sat at the table "Sooo, what are we having?" he asked curiously.

((Damn it Akira... just damn it...))
Amaya showed him. "Mac and cheese and hot dogs" she says

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka looked at the cabin, awestruck at how large and beautiful it looked. She walked forward and spoke, "It looks wonderful... and it looks ginormous, though not all that big." She whispered as she continued to walk forward.
...♅Akira walked with her, the guards parting to allow Akira and Asuka through. When they reached the door, Akira opened it and stepped through, the lights turning on and revealing a fireplace with multiple seats. He spoke♅...

“ Yeah~ It's pretty cosy and feels more homely than the palace~ So what do you want to do now?~ ”

((( I'll be back in half an hour to an hour. Marica wants me to go downtown with her .-. )))

shortyshot8 said:

The bug-like creature's one red eye was once again visible. It looked like it wasn't finished with him yet.

shortyshot8 said:

Sam looked over at Marcus. "What's so funny?" She asks before pulling her dress up

The bug-like creature's one red eye was once again visible. It looked like it wasn't finished with him yet.
William smirked a little as two of himself formed

Mayyflower said:
Sam looked over at Marcus. "What's so funny?" She asks before pulling her dress up
Marcus smiled "Nothing~"

WeirdPrincess said:
(( You added an extra O... ))
(This is true....)

Mayyflower said:
"Yea right" she says laying on the other couch.
"Tired?" Harper asks

Riley nods. "Yea" she says
Kite was on his way home with Lexi.

Hiro smiled at them both, still as happy as ever. "I'm a bit tired too... You wanna stay here for the night Riley?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Myuki slithered over to her and helped her up" you ok?" She asked her

[/QUOTE]
''yes im fine...thank you''

*She said as she got up immediately throwing her heels outside on the porch area*

''i forgot you cant wear shoes or the floor might break...just somehow, when we get like a pole or something, the floor doesnt break but for shoes it breaks...we even had like a long tube also here and it didnt break. so basically im saying, your safe from falling in..''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji looked towards Lumina, his confusion vanishing. He replied, looking around the roomΨ...
“ I guess. It's not like anything will happen to her anyway. Besides, how far could she have gotten? ”

[/QUOTE]
"Y-yeah..."

She nodded, still slightly shaken up from their near scuffel. She looked between the two, wondering what to do next.

shortyshot8 said:
William smirked a little as two of himself formed
Marcus smiled "Nothing~"

(This is true....)
The Chaos Kin looked between them all before he leaped at the real one, knowing which one was the real one due to his magical energy sensing vision.

A new power began pulsing inside William it allowed him to use his vision to determine somebodies magic levels.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira walked with her, the guards parting to allow Akira and Asuka through. When they reached the door, Akira opened it and stepped through, the lights turning on and revealing a fireplace with multiple seats. He spoke♅...
“ Yeah~ It's pretty cosy and feels more homely than the palace~ So what do you want to do now?~ ”

((( I'll be back in half an hour to an hour. Marica wants me to go downtown with her .-. )))

[/QUOTE]
Asuka tilted her head in thought as she made her way inside, "I'm not sure... All I can think of is exploring this place. Or cooking something... because I'm kind of hungry since all I had was cake." She said and laughed lightly.

(( lol Have fun
xD ))

The Chaos Kin looked between them all before he leaped at the real one, knowing which one was the real one due to his magical energy sensing vision.
A new power began pulsing inside William it allowed him to use his vision to determine somebodies magic levels.
William growled more "Get.....Off...."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled and held onto
euloria as she fell asleep

[/QUOTE]
Euloria snuggled into him more as she slept.

((Time skip))

SoulofTobi said:
Len nodded "Okay, thank you mama~" he said happily.
"Welcome" she says handing a plate to him. "Rin?" She called outs

Rin came in and grabbed a plate "right here" she says before going to the dinning room

Dark Tyler shrugged. "I'm SORT of evil... I work for Lady Celia now... You could also say a girl changed my life and changed me for the better." He said. "I'm not very good with names..."
((If she decides to name him, name him Logan
xD ))
"If you'd let me I could just give you a original name... and I guess we have being sort of evil in common... I'm still sorting out my life and deciding the right thing to do" she says.

Kite was on his way home with Lexi.
Hiro smiled at them both, still as happy as ever. "I'm a bit tired too... You wanna stay here for the night Riley?" He asked.
Riley nods. "I have to yea, are you?" She asks laying her head down

"Lexi and kite should be on their way soon" she says

Users who are viewing this thread

Back