• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Len sighed "Okay Mom!" he called back.
Rin nods. "Okay" she says

Amaya nods and went into the kitchen and about 13 mins later she comes out. "Come on! Dinners ready" she called out

shortyshot8 said:
William flinched a little
Suddenly, a bug like creature dropped down from above him, clawing at his face with sickle-like claws before hooking a sickle around his neck. The Chaos Kin began corrupting the poor boys soul.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Suddenly, a bug like creature dropped down from above him, clawing at his face with sickle-like claws before hooking a sickle around his neck. The Chaos Kin began corrupting the poor boys soul.
William growled a little trying to pull it off

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka nodded eagerly, "Now would be good. Unless there's something we have to do before we leave." She said as she clasped her hands in front of her chest. "It snows up there? Ooo, I've never been to snow before."
...♅Akira smiled and wrapped one of his arms around Asuka's shoulder, soon vanishing from their position. When they appeared, they stood infront og a large cabin, four guards stood infront of them, as well as one on horseback. He spoke as he walked forward♅...

“ Here we are~ ”

majapahit_istanate_by_kael360-d466r1p_zpsnb8zb88e.jpg

SoulofTobi said:
Roland pressed more into the kiss some more before pulling away and nipping at her lip "Mmm, delicious~" he said teasingly.
Dakota giggled and blushed lightly as she then nuzzled her nose against his.

LunaCrosby said:
"I am Mal. Daughter of.... doesn't matter. And why I'm here? I was exploring and got lost." She said and crossed her arms.
"Mal of Doesn't Matter hmm?" He asked as he put a finger on his chin. "Your lost as well..." He said to himself. "Sorry, I don't really have a name... Everyone calls me D. T., short for Dark Tyler."

Mayyflower said:
Rin nods. "Okay" she says
Amaya nods and went into the kitchen and about 13 mins later she comes out. "Come on! Dinners ready" she called out
Len made his way down to the kitchen then sat at the table "Sooo, what are we having?" he asked curiously.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Depends on what you mean. )))

[/QUOTE]
((Damn it Akira... just damn it...))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Myuk
i giggled happily as they enntered the housna smile coming across her face as shelooked around the inside

[/QUOTE]
''make yourself feel comfortable''

*She said with a smile as she stretched as she took a step and as a small portion of the floor broke into a hole which made Kikuri's food to fall in causing a sudden yelp coming from her surprised about the sudden drop. It broke because she was wearing heels. The floor only broke if you were wearing heels or shoes. So Myuki wouldnt have a problem slithering around since its just her tail*

''HWAH!!''

SoulofTobi said:
((Damn it Akira... just damn it...))
((( No, seriously xD Like, when you said "Concept of life" I can't help but think you mean the meaning of life xD )))

shortyshot8 said:
William growled a little trying to pull it off
Will's efforts were futile. Once it had latched onto something, it tended to never let go due to it's extremely powerful exoskeleton. The Kin pressed it's sickle-like claw against his neck, drawing black blood. He had been contaminated by the Chaos Kin.

((William is now contaminated by chaos... If not removed from his system by a top secret spell,((that was only know by Dex...)) He will become a Chaos Kin as well...))

"Mal of Doesn't Matter hmm?" He asked as he put a finger on his chin. "Your lost as well..." He said to himself. "Sorry, I don't really have a name... Everyone calls me D. T., short for Dark Tyler."
"Dark Tyler? Are you evil of some sort?... anyways why don't you just give yourself a name" she says.

Will's efforts were futile. Once it had latched onto something, it tended to never let go due to it's extremely powerful exoskeleton. The Kin pressed it's sickle-like claw against his neck, drawing black blood. He had been contaminated by the Chaos Kin.
((William is now contaminated by chaos... If not removed from his system by a top secret spell,((that was only know by Dex...)) He will become a Chaos Kin as well...))
William's breathing got heavy as he tried using his ice

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled and blushed lightly as she then nuzzled her nose against his.
Roland smiled as he slipped one arm into his shirt then supported himself with it as he did the same with the other before taking off his shirt "i won't be needing this today." he said as he threw his shirt off the bed before nuzzling her nose with his.

Hiro giggled, being a kid and all, replying to Riley. "Don't worry Riley, I'll let you win next time~" He said.
"Yea right" she says laying on the other couch.

"Tired?" Harper asks

Riley nods. "Yea" she says

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( No, seriously xD Like, when you said "Concept of life" I can't help but think you mean the meaning of life xD )))

[/QUOTE]
((no, i mean the cycle of life and death, seeing as he's omnipotent could he even die off his own want?))

shortyshot8 said:
William's breathing got heavy as he tried using his ice
((Weakness found!))

The Chaos Kin screeched as ice touched it's body, it's body now slightly swollen where it touched. It hissed and skittered back into the safety of the darkness.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and wrapped one of his arms around Asuka's shoulder, soon vanishing from their position. When they appeared, they stood infront og a large cabin, four guards stood infront of them, as well as one on horseback. He spoke as he walked forward♅...
“ Here we are~ ”

majapahit_istanate_by_kael360-d466r1p_zpsnb8zb88e.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Asuka looked at the cabin, awestruck at how large and beautiful it looked. She walked forward and spoke, "It looks wonderful... and it looks ginormous, though not all that big." She whispered as she continued to walk forward.

SoulofTobi said:
((no, i mean the cycle of life and death, seeing as he's omnipotent could he even die off his own want?))
(Wait...Tobi....Rearrange the letters and you get Obito.....O-O)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back