• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
William turned his own blood to ice
The bug hissed as it flew back, a little more damaged than before now. It now revealed another one of its abilities. It sprayed a special acid in his eyes, causing him to see wacky illusions.

Mayyflower said:
"Welcome" she says handing a plate to him. "Rin?" She called outs
Rin came in and grabbed a plate "right here" she says before going to the dinning room
Len sets his plate on the table and starts eating.

LunaCrosby said:
"If you'd let me I could just give you a original name... and I guess we have being sort of evil in common... I'm still sorting out my life and deciding the right thing to do" she says.
Dark Tyler floated in the air, pretending to lay on a couch. "Go ahead, I don't mind." He said.

shortyshot8 said:
William smirked a little as two of himself formed
Marcus smiled "Nothing~"

(This is true....)
Sam nods slowly. "Okay.." She says with a a little smile.

SoulofTobi said:
Len sets his plate on the table and starts eating.
Amaya sat down and ate.

Rin ate quietly. "Momma when is dad getting home?" She asks taking a bite

Amay shrugged. "I'm not sure" she says

Mayyflower said:
Riley nods. "I have to yea, are you?" She asks laying her head down
"Lexi and kite should be on their way soon" she says
Hiro shook his head. "Sadly no..." He said. "I'm gonna go back to the Exceed Dimension..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yes im fine...thank you''
*She said as she got up immediately throwing her heels outside on the porch area*

''i forgot you cant wear shoes or the floor might break...just somehow, when we get like a pole or something, the floor doesnt break but for shoes it breaks...we even had like a long tube also here and it didnt break. so basically im saying, your safe from falling in..''

[/QUOTE]
"Ok" myuki said happily before hugging kikuri again

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Hiro shook his head. "Sadly no..." He said. "I'm gonna go back to the Exceed Dimension..."
Riley nods. "Okay" she mumbles before drifting

Harper turned the tv off and sat down on the floor again

Mayyflower said:
Amaya sat down and ate.

Len titled his head "i can't even feel his presence anywhere," he said before taking another bite "is there more worlds than ours?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Ok" myuki said happily before hugging kikuri again

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri hugged Myuki back*

Nexus sighed. "It's getting late... You should probably getting home..." He said. "Before the boogeyman gets you~" He said teasingly as he smirked.
"Oh, I'm terrified" she said jokingly before rolling her eyes and laughing.

The bug hissed as it flew back, a little more damaged than before now. It now revealed another one of its abilities. It sprayed a special acid in his eyes, causing him to see wacky illusions.
William wiped his eyes "What the hell!?"

SoulofTobi said:
Len titled his head "i can't even feel his presence anywhere," he said before taking another bite "is there more worlds than ours?"
Amaya shrugs. "There is other dementions" she says

Suddenly, loud shots from a gun could be heard. People screaming were also heard. A voice blared over the speakers. "WE HAVE A CODE BLACK ON OUR HANDS! CODE BLACK! CODE BLACK!" The voice blared. This meant a armed citizen had entered the building with ill-intent.
Anna stopped mid bite and stood up from her seat quickly. "What the heck is a code black?" She asked herself as she pushed and shoved through people to get back to Oliver's room. Though to no avail, she eventually got carried out by the crowd of people and cursed. "Damn it! Oh wait... I have powers, duh." Anna then teleported herself to the inside of his room.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Well. Shall we go eat" she asked ikuri

[/QUOTE]
''oh yeah...haha, sure''

Mayyflower said:
Sam nods slowly. "Okay.." She says with a a little smile.

Amaya sat down and ate.

Marcus kissed her cheek

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled as he slipped one arm into his shirt then supported himself with it as he did the same with the other before taking off his shirt "i won't be needing this today." he said as he threw his shirt off the bed before nuzzling her nose with his.
Dakota smiled "I guess not" she said with a giggle.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I domt beleive you. Shes probably thinking of you right now" rina said pouting more

[/QUOTE]
Luke chuckled, "I'm not thinking about her though. The doctor said the first words to come out of my mouth was your name."

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna stopped mid bite and stood up from her seat quickly. "What the heck is a code black?" She asked herself as she pushed and shoved through people to get back to Oliver's room. Though to no avail, she eventually got carried out by the crowd of people and cursed. "Damn it! Oh wait... I have powers, duh." Anna then teleported herself to the inside of his room.
A man had a gun pointed at Oliver's head. "Don't make a move missy!" He growled. "One more step and the varmint gets it." Oliver completely bound and tied up like a caterpillar.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled "I guess not" she said with a giggle.
Roland smiled as he ran a hand under her shirt "now, my question is, will you be needing yours?" he asked playfully before pecking her lips.

Roman said:
Luke chuckled, "I'm not thinking about her though. The doctor said the first words to come out of my mouth was your name."
"Good" rina said before she pushed him down onto the bed and hugged him tightly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back