• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
"Oh, I'm terrified" she said jokingly before rolling her eyes and laughing.
Nexus chuckled. "I really enjoyed today. Thanks for hanging out with me." He said. "You be safe alright?" He asked.

LunaCrosby said:
"Well... Logan looks like it would suit you" she said and tapped her chin.
Logan rolled his eyes and grunted. "Guess Logan will have to do..." He mumbled. "I'm so hungry... I haven't seen civilization for a while." He said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Good" rina said before she pushed him down onto the bed and hugged him tightly

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah, I know." Luke said, hugging her back. "I'm just happy to be a alive... And with you... God... I said happy..."

Mayyflower said:
Riley nods. "Okay" she mumbles before drifting
Harper turned the tv off and sat down on the floor again
Hiro cuddled her into his chest as he whispered softly. "I'll miss you..." He said softly.

shortyshot8 said:
William wiped his eyes "What the hell!?"
Everything suddenly looked like it was made out of candy... Except for one thing. There was a girl prancing up to William. She looked just like Kagura. "Hey William! Come and play with me!" She said happily.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel slowly started to wake in the mournimg his arms around euloria

[/QUOTE]
Euloria was still curled up in his arms, sleeping peacefully.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Everything suddenly looked like it was made out of candy... Except for one thing. There was a girl prancing up to William. She looked just like Kagura. "Hey William! Come and play with me!" She said happily.
William narrowed his eyes "What the actual fuck...."

Logan rolled his eyes and grunted. "Guess Logan will have to do..." He mumbled. "I'm so hungry... I haven't seen civilization for a while." He said.
"Hang on I'll be back" she says and climbs up a tree, looking around before spotting a light in a distance and jumping down "that way" she says and points in a direction.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Your sounding like a good guy" she said to him

[/QUOTE]
Luke groaned, "I know... I hate it too." He said, putting his head in his hands.

The girl giggled. "Well William? What are you waiting for?" She asked excitedly. "There's candy everywhere!"
William slowly stood up "Who...Are you?"

SoulofTobi said:
Len nodded "well, daddy isn't on ours" he said eating his mac and cheese.
"Yea I know, I figured" she says

Rin finished eating. "Done" she says before getting up and taking her dish into the kitchen

LunaCrosby said:
"Hang on I'll be back" she says and climbs up a tree, looking around before spotting a light in a distance and jumping down "that way" she says and points in a direction.
Logan grumbled, due to his darkness inside him. "Whatever." He said as he spread his long dark wings and he flew up into the sky.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Myuki smiled then started through the house looking around happily

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri went to the kitchen*

''what do you wanna eat? we have chicken, pasta, sushi..salad?''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back