• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
"Yea I know, I figured" she says
Rin finished eating. "Done" she says before getting up and taking her dish into the kitchen
Len nodded "i want to ask him about why i hear everything when he gets back." he said as he finished his food then also took his plate to the kitchen.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The girl that looked like Kagura giggled. "I'm Kagura silly! How could you forget my name?" She asked.
William formed a blade that looked like Frostmourne in his hand "I will ask once more...Who are you?"

The girl that looked like Kagura giggled. "I'm Kagura silly! How could you forget my name?" She asked.
((There is a way to determine if that's really Kagura or not... William can check her magic levels with his newfound power xD ))

@shortyshot8

Hiro cuddled her into his chest as he whispered softly. "I'll miss you..." He said softly.
Harper hugged him. "I don't want you to leave" she sighed into his chest

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Kikuri went to the kitchen*
''what do you wanna eat? we have chicken, pasta, sushi..salad?''

[/QUOTE]
"I do t care" she said happilt to her

shortyshot8 said:
William formed a blade that looked like Frostmourne in his hand "I will ask once more...Who are you?"
The girl was now shaking in her boots. "W-William...?" She asked nervously.

Logan grumbled, due to his darkness inside him. "Whatever." He said as he spread his long dark wings and he flew up into the sky.
"You can at least pretend to be nice" she mumbled and crossed her arms, floating upwards.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Stop it" she said teasingly to him

[/QUOTE]
Luke sighed, "Whatever." He said, laughing a little. "So, when do you plan on getting out of here, because I'm ready."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled as he ran a hand under her shirt "now, my question is, will you be needing yours?" he asked playfully before pecking her lips.
Dakota blushed "Oh?...I..u-uhm"

A man had a gun pointed at Oliver's head. "Don't make a move missy!" He growled. "One more step and the varmint gets it." Oliver completely bound and tied up like a caterpillar.
Anna stood there and stared at the man calmly, "I don't see a varmint. All I see is an innocent man about to be shot by some sycopath." She smiled at him before looking off to the left.

tumblr_nsjhwfWihz1skx57bo1_500.gif

LunaCrosby said:
"You can at least pretend to be nice" she mumbled and crossed her arms, floating upwards.
Dark Tyler ignored her remark and flew at amazing speeds towards the light that looked like a fast food restaurant.

Chiharu looked up at Jojo, entering the administrative building.

"So, we're here... I think. What did you need here?"

She smiled up at the man.

@SoulofTobi ((Sorry it took so long to get this xD ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I do t care" she said happilt to her

[/QUOTE]
''well...alright, maybe i can cook up some sushi''

*She said before getting out some rice, seaweed, fish, and other ingredients before she started cooking*

Dark Tyler ignored her remark and flew at amazing speeds towards the light that looked like a fast food restaurant.
Mal sighed and followed, leaving a trail of black smoke behind her.

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna stood there and stared at the man calmly, "I don't see a varmint. All I see is an innocent man about to be shot by some sycopath." She smiled at him before looking off to the left.
tumblr_nsjhwfWihz1skx57bo1_500.gif
The man laughed. "He ain't no man... He's a critter. A monster. A beast to be exact..." He muttered. "I saw you in here earlier. I'm guessing your the one he imprinted on..."

shortyshot8 said:
William could sense this wasn't Kagura "Answer me"
((Another Weakness found! Awareness))

The girl suddenly started hissing as it became the Chaos Kin, leaping straight at him.

Lumina said:
Chiharu looked up at Jojo, entering the administrative building.
"So, we're here... I think. What did you need here?"

She smiled up at the man.

@SoulofTobi ((Sorry it took so long to get this xD ))
Jojo smiled "to see if anyone interesting is in charge." he said cockily.

((I was wondering where this went....))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back