• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The Chaos Kin squealed as it bursted into millions of pieces. Suddenly, a strange portal appeared.
William blinked before reaching his arm through it

Nonalaka said:
Yuna smiled as she hugged him.
Tel smiled more slowly starting to fall asleep

Lumina said:
A moment passed before Elyse responded.
"...yes."
(You owe Al a reply xD )

Nonalaka said:
"No need to thank me, I had fun" she said as she stood up and chuckled "I'll be safe, I can handle myself" she said as she made her way to door "And by the way I've made my decision, you're pretty awesome." She said with a chuckle as she placed her hands in her pockets.
Nexus blushed slightly and rubbed the back of his head. "Oh that? I almost completely forgot about that." He said with a smile. "Thank you~"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The man grimaced. "You see... This boy is what is known as a Zodiac Beast. He is one of the rarest and most powerful animals to ever walk the earth... Imprinting is when a animal has a sudden fondness for something. It's like when a chick is born. When they are born they suspect the first thing they see if their mother. They suddenly forge a unbreakable bond right at that moment." He explained. "People are willing to pay big money for this here critters head..."
Anna blinked before raised a finger, her eyes widening a little. "So it's the money you're in for! How about I pay you even bigger bucks to keep him alive? Does that sound good?"

tumblr_nqnnndPfCJ1tjiasxo3_250.gif

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Ok" rina said happilt as she got uo amd waited for him to follow

[/QUOTE]
Luke stood up and followed her, "If we were gonna do anything, can we stop at my place? I'm gonna need some clothes." He said, looking at his bloody pants and torn shirt. "Why didn't they take these off?"

Last edited by a moderator:
shortyshot8 said:
William blinked before reaching his arm through it

Tel smiled more slowly starting to fall asleep

(You owe Al a reply xD )
His arm disappeared through the portal.

Roman said:
Yep ))
Taylor sighed, carrying Roman on his shoulder to head back home. "I wonder if everyone else left yet..."
Ayen was wondering around when he spotted Taylor and Roman then walked over "He really didn't want to listen when i said not to go with those women." he said with a chuckle.

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna blinked before raised a finger, her eyes widening a little. "So it's the money you're in for! How about I pay you even bigger bucks to keep him alive? Does that sound good?"
tumblr_nqnnndPfCJ1tjiasxo3_250.gif
Then man glared at her. "How much money are we talkin here?" He asked with a smirk.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled and softly. Pet the back of her head as she slept

[/QUOTE]
Euloria's eyes eventually fluttered open "Morning~" she said sweetly as she looked at him.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen was wondering around when he spotted Taylor and Roman then walked over "He really didn't want to listen when i said not to go with those women." he said with a chuckle.
Taylor nodded, "He's a knucklehead. I found him back at the place you guys found me... It looked like a damn sleep over in that room." He said, laughing a little. "There were so many people."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back