• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"Name your price and you'll have it." Anna said with a smile.
The man laughed. "2 billion!" He said. "That's how much value your little critters head holds. Imagine how much his entire body is worth?"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "is that a yes or no? or are you being innocent now?" he asked teasingly.
She shook her head "I-I guess I don't need it..." she said with s blush.

Roman said:
Taylor nodded, "He's a knucklehead. I found him back at the place you guys found me... It looked like a damn sleep over in that room." He said, laughing a little. "There were so many people."
Ayen chuckled "did he at least not get branded?" he asked smiling "I mean really, with a wild guess, how many women were in there?"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya shook her head. "Nope" she says
Len frowned "well, I'll be in my room..." he said as he turned around and started walking away.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "did he at least not get branded?" he asked smiling "I mean really, with a wild guess, how many women were in there?"

Len frowned "well, I'll be in my room..." he said as he turned around and started walking away.
Taylor shrugged, "Uuuh.... About 5 or 6... I would go as low as 4 but I think I saw someone laying in the bathroom." He said, as they neared the portal.

SoulofTobi said:

Amaya nods. "Okay" she sighed before cleaning up and going into her room

shortyshot8 said:
William blinked before reaching his arm through it

Tel smiled more slowly starting to fall asleep

(You owe Al a reply xD )
Yuna smiled as she kissed his cheek "Goodnight" she said softly.

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled and kissed his cheek back before getting up. "I'm ready to get out of this dress and into something more comfy" she says
Marcus smirked "Since this is over....What do ya say we go terrify the kids?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dark Tyler glanced at her and grumbled. "Stalk much?" He asked as he started ordering a cheeseburger.
Dark Tyler glanced at her and grumbled. "Stalk much?" He asked as he started ordering a cheeseburger.
"I think of it as observing" she says.

Hiro kissed her a little deeper before pulling away. "Your lips taste sweet..." He said softly.
Harper giggled quietly. "I know" she says smiling. "So are yours"

Nonalaka said:
She shook her head "I-I guess I don't need it..." she said with s blush.
Roland chuckled "you are just too cute sometimes~" he said teasingly as he slid another hand under her shirt and started sliding it out her then his hands caught her bra for a moment as he smiled at her before taking his hands away from her bra and removing her shirt.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smirked "Since this is over....What do ya say we go terrify the kids?"
Sam blinked. "That sounds horrible... Let's do it" she says happily with a chuckle

The man laughed. "2 billion!" He said. "That's how much value your little critters head holds. Imagine how much his entire body is worth?"
Anna looked at him before smiling and raising her left index finger again. "Is that all? I can get you that by tomorrow, no sweat." She said and laughed a little.

tumblr_nsjhwfWihz1skx57bo2_250.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka tilted her head in thought as she made her way inside, "I'm not sure... All I can think of is exploring this place. Or cooking something... because I'm kind of hungry since all I had was cake." She said and laughed lightly.
(( lol Have fun
xD ))
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied...

“ Sure thing, I could really do with your cooking~ ”

((( Ugh.. I'm back~ )))

Roman said:
Taylor shrugged, "Uuuh.... About 5 or 6... I would go as low as 4 but I think I saw someone laying in the bathroom." He said, as they neared the portal.
Ayen nodded "well, they probably stopped coming into his room when his vigor ran out" he said as he looked at the portal "home, here we come" he said happily.

Lumina said:
"Y-yeah..."

She nodded, still slightly shaken up from their near scuffel. She looked between the two, wondering what to do next.
...ΨKenji smiled and repliedΨ...

“ So where are we looking for her first? ”

Lumina said:
A moment passed before Elyse responded.
"...yes."
Everest laughed before he walked over and began looking through his guitars as he called over his shoulder,

"Well, I suppose that since you can make me laugh so easily, we can for give the door..."

Picking up a Gibson SG 60's tribute, he muttered under his breath in a dark tone,

"Not that making me laugh is exceptionally hard"

Standing up he began walking back towards his couch, and asked in his normal cheery voice,

"So whats your name anyway Ms. Door breaker?"

Nonalaka said:
Yuna smiled as she kissed his cheek "Goodnight" she said softly.
Tel nodded "Night love"

Fukushima Akira] [FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#006666][B]...ΨKenji smiled and repliedΨ...[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#006666] “ So where are we looking for her first? ”[/COLOR][/FONT] [/QUOTE] [COLOR=#ff8000]Al frowned "I really don't know...."[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff8000] [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14908-lumina/ said:
@Lumina[/URL]

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nods. "Okay" she sighed before cleaning up and going into her room
Len sighed when, instead of going to his room, he looked around the house till he found himself up in the attic "why is there a bed up here?" he thought out loud.

Nexus blushed slightly and rubbed the back of his head. "Oh that? I almost completely forgot about that." He said with a smile. "Thank you~"
Ilaani tilted her head "Isn't that why you let me hang out with you in the first place?" She laughed lightly "You're welcome by the way"

Mayyflower said:
Sam blinked. "That sounds horrible... Let's do it" she says happily with a chuckle
Marcus grabbed her hand and warped them just outside the kids window

LunaCrosby said:
(Time for Kagura to step In then)
Kagura suddendly appeared and caught him "you shouted?" She says.
William blinked "Ka-Kagura?"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "well, they probably stopped coming into his room when his vigor ran out" he said as he looked at the portal "home, here we come" he said happily.
Roman said something, but it wasn't understandable coming from someone half sleep.

Taylor sighed, "I don't think he should come back here with out a serious reason." He then stepped through the portal, and waited for Ayen on the other side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back