• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( No mercy. )))

[/QUOTE]
(( You gonna deny my luv? I see how it is >-> ))

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna looked at him before smiling and raising her left index finger again. "Is that all? I can get you that by tomorrow, no sweat." She said and laughed a little.
tumblr_nsjhwfWihz1skx57bo2_250.gif
The man frowned. "Tomorrow? There won't be a tomorrow for this vermin you give me that 2 billion now." He said.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I will end you. )))

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( No mercy. )))

[/QUOTE]
0ea538b183c9f24c06a6f4f0ef9a5da5.jpg

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( No. Mercy. )))
((( FINALLY. )))

[/QUOTE]
(( I gave you all the love man. All the love... >-> ))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( No. Mercy. )))
((( FINALLY. )))

[/QUOTE]
((( I'll do it tomorrow. I dun feel like doing it now. Besides, I have stuff to do soon. )))

shortyshot8 said:
Tel nodded "Night love"

Al frowned "I really don't know...."

@Lumina
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji smiled and repliedΨ...
“ So where are we looking for her first? ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina looked between the two of them before speaking up.

"Is she looking for her mom maybe...?"

If she was a lost little girl, that's what she would do. Oh now she was starting to get worried.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Marica]((( Nup. You're a bitch. My bitch. )))

[/QUOTE]
((No no no, Tobi is Pimp, you da bitch!))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Marica]((( I'll do it tomorrow. I dun feel like doing it now. Besides, I have stuff to do soon. )))

[/QUOTE]
((( What stuff? You said you were going to come on here. )))

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani tilted her head "Isn't that why you let me hang out with you in the first place?" She laughed lightly "You're welcome by the way"
Nexus laughed nervously. "Well... To be honest, I kinda liked you..." He said. "Also Axel beat me most of the time... He's the better racer out of us 2." He admitted.

Lumina said:
Lumina looked between the two of them before speaking up.
"Is she looking for her mom maybe...?"

If she was a lost little girl, that's what she would do. Oh now she was starting to get worried.
Al closed his eyes trying to not yell at her "She's dead"

SoulofTobi said:
((No no no, Tobi is Pimp, you da bitch!))
((( How dare you claim to be a pimp in the presence of your queen. Bow down, bitch. )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( What stuff? You said you were going to come on here. )))

[/QUOTE]
((( Girl stuff. Got a problem with it? )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( What stuff? You said you were going to come on here. )))

[/QUOTE]
((I read that the entirely wrong way......))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dark Tyler sighed and grumbled again. "Observe my ass..." He said under his breath before going to sit at a table.
"Your so cold" she huffed "I'm at least trying to not be mean" she said.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Marica]((( How dare you claim to be a pimp in the presence of your queen. Bow down, bitch. )))

[/QUOTE]
((Tobi eats royalty for breakfast!! and i never bow! I'd rather fight to my death than bow!!))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The man frowned. "Tomorrow? There won't be a tomorrow for this vermin you give me that 2 billion now." He said.
Anna slowly lowered her finger and gave the man a smirk as she gazed at him. "You aren't exactly playing fair sir. How about I raise the price to 3 billion and you'll get it tomorrow. I'll even let you kill me if I don't hold up my end of this little deal here."

tumblr_nqpglk4ViG1usk5jso1_250.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back