• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka hummed happily as she floated around the kitchen, cooking assorted meals. After about an hour or so later, the food was done and set on the dining room table. Asuka sat down at the table and began to eat some of the food before realizing she forgot to call Akira to the table. Looking back over her shoulder as she held up a large plate of chicken, Asuka called out to him. "The foods done!"
View attachment 159319

-----

(( You're so nice
xD ))
...♅Akira opened his eyes and stood up, soon walking over to the table. He looked at all of the food and spoke♅...

“ Wow, it all looks so good~ ”

-------------------

[QUOTE="Fukushima Marica]
((( Girl stuff. Got a problem with it? )))

[/QUOTE]
((( Yes. Yes I do. You said you were going to be on for at least a while. )))

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "you are just too cute sometimes~" he said teasingly as he slid another hand under her shirt and started sliding it out her then his hands caught her bra for a moment as he smiled at her before taking his hands away from her bra and removing her shirt.
Dakota blushed again putting her hands to her cheeks after a moment she looked at him taking her hands away before pecking his lips quickly. "I'm not going to be flustered this time" she said quietly to herself.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen walked through the portal "Ahh, there's the nature i now and love~" he said happily "and yeah, if i can help it, I'm not going back there." he said with a nod.
Taylor chuckled, "I'm happy I wasn't with you guys." He said, laughing a little. "I saw a few girls with huge arms... I could have sworn one of them flexed and almost broke the ground beneath her feet."

SoulofTobi said:
((Bring it!!!))
n7a.gif~c200
(((

super_nut_cracker.gif
)))

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna slowly lowered her finger and gave the man a smirk as she gazed at him. "You aren't exactly playing fair sir. How about I raise the price to 3 billion and you'll get it tomorrow. I'll even let you kill me if I don't hold up my end of this little deal here."
tumblr_nqpglk4ViG1usk5jso1_250.gif
The man held his hand out. "Deal... But just to be safe..." He muttered as he attached a strange chip to Oliver's head. "If the deal is not fulfilled, your friend here with receive a shock so bad, it'll make his heart stop. If you give me the 3 billion by tomorrow the chip will deactivate and will not kill your... Animal." He said as he held his hand out. "Do we have a deal?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Marica](((
super_nut_cracker.gif
)))

[/QUOTE]
(( He's not having any kids ))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira opened his eyes and stood up, soon walking over to the table. He looked at all of the food and spoke♅...

-------------------

((( Yes. Yes I do. You said you were going to be on for at least a while. )))

[/QUOTE]
((( Well times change. I'll be back later. Maybe. )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Marica]((( Well times change. I'll be back later. Maybe. )))

[/QUOTE]
((( Fine.. )))

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blushed again putting her hands to her cheeks after a moment she looked at him taking her hands away before pecking his lips quickly. "I'm not going to be flustered this time" she said quietly to herself.
Roland smiled "okay, then how about you take the lead?~" he asked teasingly as he ran a finger over her lips.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

[/QUOTE]
Asuka motioned towards the chair from across her and swallowed the food that was in her mouth. "Well then take a seat and it some silly. I might eat it all before you have a chance to even grab a napkin." She joked before taking a piece of the chicken off and eating it.

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, "I'm happy I wasn't with you guys." He said, laughing a little. "I saw a few girls with huge arms... I could have sworn one of them flexed and almost broke the ground beneath her feet."
Ayen smiled "well, i stayed safe, unlike baka-Roman there." he said happily "and i never want to see those muscle girls again." he said as he shudders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back