• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, "I know right. I'm gonna take Roman home and head back to my place. Wanna come with me to take Roman home?"
Ayen nodded "sure, then i need to go check on the kids." he said stretching "and drop off the stuff i bough in the land of super women." he said with a chuckle.

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna turned to Oliver and immediately untied him from the cocoon he was in. "Are you okay?" She asked frantically as she threw the stuff that was trapping him on to the floor.
Oliver breathed heavily, finally able to capture his breath. "Yeah... I'm fine... You?" He asked softly, really happy to see her face. He completely forgot about the problem they had earlier. "You have no idea how happy I am to see you..." He said with a soft and gentle smile.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "sure, then i need to go check on the kids." he said stretching "and drop off the stuff i bough in the land of super women." he said with a chuckle.
Taylor sighed, "I never wanna meet another woman with arms bigger than mine..." he said, feeling sorta defeated. "Anyways..." He stopped mid sentence before making Roman disappear. "He's home."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver breathed heavily, finally able to capture his breath. "Yeah... I'm fine... You?" He asked softly, really happy to see her face. He completely forgot about the problem they had earlier. "You have no idea how happy I am to see you..." He said with a soft and gentle smile.
"I'm fine. I got dragged outside first before I remembered I could just teleport in here." Anna laughed quietly before putting her hands on his cheeks and bringing her face closer to his. She rested her forehead against his and smiled softly, "I'm sure I can imagine."

Dark Tyler puffed his cheeks now. "Then why do you want me to act nice if you don't care?" He asked.
"Because I think you should be nice and I know you can be if you tried hard enough" she says and looks at the wall.

Roman said:
Taylor sighed, "I never wanna meet another woman with arms bigger than mine..." he said, feeling sorta defeated. "Anyways..." He stopped mid sentence before making Roman disappear. "He's home."
Ayen nodded with agreement "yeah, i don't even think you could call those women anymore." he said looking at Taylor "where does he life anyways?" he asked curiously.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm fine. I got dragged outside first before I remembered I could just teleport in here." Anna laughed quietly before putting her hands on his cheeks and bringing her face closer to his. She rested her forehead against his and smiled softly, "I'm sure I can imagine."
Oliver chuckled lightly before he kissed her nice and soft. He enjoyed being with her... Even if it hurt.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka stopped eating and stared at Akira for a while, a dark blush appearing on her cheeks.
View attachment 159330

"U-Um... I-I... suppose we c-can... try for that... later on." She said and twiddled her thumbs in front of her, suddenly nervous.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, soon picking up a plate and beginning to eat♅...

“ Really? Sure~ ”

-----------------------

((( We're soo close~~ )))

LunaCrosby said:
"Because I think you should be nice and I know you can be if you tried hard enough" she says and looks at the wall.
Dark Tyler chuckled and smirked a bit. "Ah... I see how it is..." He said teasingly.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, soon picking up a plate and beginning to eat♅...
“ Really? Sure~ ”

-----------------------

((( We're soo close~~ )))

[/QUOTE]
(That's just.....One step at a time bro xD )

LunaCrosby said:
"Then I will take you home" she says.
William rubbed the back of his head "You don't have to....I need to stop by and talk to someone first"

Oliver chuckled lightly before he kissed her nice and soft. He enjoyed being with her... Even if it hurt.
Anna gently kisses him back and smiled into the kiss before pulling away. "Are you really okay though?" She asked softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back