• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shots giggled and nodded before she smiled at yuki
Motility smiled and slithered over to the table "thank you kikuri. I'm not very good at cooking hehe. Guy is make a horrible wife" she said to her

[/QUOTE]
them typos xD )))

*Yuki smiled back at Shira*

''soo...hm, where is Mitsu?''

(Kikuri cannot respond because i didnt understand what you said xD )

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "so i take it you want to spend the rest of your life with Celia?" he asked almost like a sage.
Taylor blushed a little, "That's the plan." He said, smiling. "We're already supposed to get married soon."

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura followed, her hands behind her back.
William smiled back at her "I love you"

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah stood in front of him and tilted her head, "Are you okay?" She asked curiously.
Cam rubbed his head "Ye-Yeah..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''same..''

[/QUOTE]
Al patted her on the head "Hey! No need to get all stressed out about it. Let's just have a good time!"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]them typos xD )))
*Yuki smiled back at Shira*

''soo...hm, where is Mitsu?''

(Kikuri cannot respond because i didnt understand what you said xD )

[/QUOTE]
(He typed Shots.....IT'S ME!?! xD )

shortyshot8 said:
Al patted her on the head "Hey! No need to get all stressed out about it. Let's just have a good time!"
((( >Child's missing. Fuck it, let's have a great time and get drunk.<

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Mourning' he said to her

[/QUOTE]
"Sleep well?" She asked as she rubbed her eyes.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( >Child's missing. Fuck it, let's have a great time and get drunk.<

[/QUOTE]
41epfdLa%2BQL._SY355_.jpg

shortyshot8 said:

''haha..alright..''

*She said before taking another sip and walking around more*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and soon finished his food. He stood up and walked over to the sink, placing the plates into the water and helping to wash the dishes. He spoke♅...
“ I still can't believe you're my wife~ ”

------

((( Finally
xD )))

[/QUOTE]
Asuka laughed a little and gazed over at Akira as she continued to wash the dishes. "I can't believe you're my husband. I can't even believe I got married."

Roman said:
(( It's not hard to find out xD ))
((( I told her, because she was gonna create a character with a power we had been talking about. The power will be revealed extremely soon xD )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( >Child's missing. Fuck it, let's have a great time and get drunk.<

[/QUOTE]
(Yep xD )

Nonalaka said:
"Sleep well?" She asked as she rubbed her eyes.
Tel nodded "Yeah"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''haha..alright..''
*She said before taking another sip and walking around more*

[/QUOTE]
Al followed "So what's been going on with you lately?"

Roman said:
Taylor blushed a little, "That's the plan." He said, smiling. "We're already supposed to get married soon."
Ayen patted Taylor's back "I've seen a lot in my time, hold on to that feeling, don't let it die or change." he said before he started walking "and whatever you do, don't let your power determine who or what you are, try living without using it." he said looking back at Taylor.

SoulofTobi said:
Len tilted his head "then why are you in here?" he asked curiously "and did she say why?"
Rin shook her head. "She doesn't she doesn't want nosey people like you looking though stuff that's not yours" she says "and I'm in here cause I saw you walk up...stupid" she muttered the last part

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled as she looked though the window
Marcus smirked and lit his finger on fire before starting a small fire then making both him and Sam go down so they would be hidden

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I told her, because she was gonna create a character with a power we had been talking about. The power will be revealed extremely soon xD )))

[/QUOTE]
((Now Tobi is curious~~~))

shortyshot8 said:

"You sure? Do you need me to do anything for you?" Farah asked.

shortyshot8 said:

"I love you too" she says and smiles.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I told her, because she was gonna create a character with a power we had been talking about. The power will be revealed extremely soon xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(( But it just seems so obvious… ))

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka laughed a little and gazed over at Akira as she continued to wash the dishes. "I can't believe you're my husband. I can't even believe I got married."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and placed the dishes down. He picked Asuka up and spoke as he walked over from the kitchen, carrying her upstairs♅...

“ Screw it, the dishes can clean themselves. We have some business to attend to~ ”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back